• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If HIllary or Obama were thought to have been the benefactor of Russian tampering.... Trump and the Trumpets would be lining up to have Muellers babies

How did the Russians meddle?

They exposed democratic corruption? They brought to light that Clinton literally cheated during the primaries and election? That there was major collusion with the DNC and MSM and that Bernie Sanders should probably be the president at this very moment?

What a kick in the nuts to democracy and the principles this country was founded under. This was treasonous, people should be in jail. Everyone, regardless of which party you support should be livid. This should still be in the news 24/7.

People have lost sight of that and I wonder who drove that? Who or what has personal stake in redirecting the narrative?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the control targets specific races, religions or potential political affiliations of immigrants... the policy is at its heart racist.

This literally reminds me of this South Park episode

Basically the towns people didnt like all these rich people moving in. The rich people were all black. So they started using similar tactics of the KKK to scare them away.

At the end they all left and the towns people were happy that their town and society did not change and they drove the "richers" out. Then 1 person in the mob says oh I didnt care about that I'm just glad we got rid of all those ~bleep~

so basically of course some people want to limit immigration along the mexican border for xenophobic purposes but for the majority who want tighter immigration, race does not play a factor.

also never answered the question. Why are all these xenophobes who want to keep the majority white not in an uproar about Indians, Chinese, Japenese, and other immigrants from Indochina who make up a large % of legal immigration?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are worried about the 500 people that show up in DC or at Charlottesville when they have been widely ignored and considered morons by everyone for the last 40-50 years? Who BTW are only now given a media platform as to create the illusion that these 500 rednecks who showed up are actually 5,000 and are an exact representation of the republican party?

NOpe.. Im more worried about the few million people that agree with them and didnt show up to the rally. BUt its interesting that you use the rational that its only a few people. Yet the President is cheered for painting all migrants from Mexico as rapists and murderers.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This literally reminds me of this South Park episode

Basically the towns people didnt like all these rich people moving in. The rich people were all black. So they started using similar tactics of the KKK to scare them away.

At the end they all left and the towns people were happy that their town and society did not change and they drove the "richers" out. Then 1 person in the mob says oh I didnt care about that I'm just glad we got rid of all those ~bleep~

so basically of course some people want to limit immigration along the mexican border for xenophobic purposes but for the majority who want tighter immigration, race does not play a factor.

also never answered the question. Why are all these xenophobes who want to keep the majority white not in an uproar about Indians, Chinese, Japenese, and other immigrants from Indochina who make up a large % of legal immigration?

One step at a time. At one point it was Italians, at one point it was NAtive Americans, at one point it was blacks. Well now its Latinos (and blacks will always hold a special place in their hearts).

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOpe.. Im more worried about the few million people that agree with them and didnt show up to the rally. BUt its interesting that you use the rational that its only a few people. Yet the President is cheered for painting all migrants from Mexico as rapists and murderers.

I apologize. There were 250 protesters in Charlottesville and that number probably would have been much smaller if it didnt get the media attention (which of course was intentional to paint a false narrative) Though based on the attention and coverage and clever camera angles looked like 10k

When Trump was "cheering" did he have palm palms and 1 of those foam fingers too? hyperbole at its finest

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. There were 250 protesters in Charlottesville and that number probably would have been much smaller if it didnt get the media attention (which of course was intentional to paint a false narrative) Though based on the attention and coverage and clever camera angles looked like 10k

When Trump was "cheering" did he have palm palms and 1 of those foam fingers too? hyperbole at its finest

OH please.. .what false narrative was being spread?? Do tell.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That this is Trumps America.

Trump also lead the march in Skokie in the 70s too...

NO Trumps America is internment camps, travel bans based on religion, and maintaining the majority by what ever means.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO Trumps America is internment camps, travel bans based on religion, and maintaining the majority by what ever means.

nah

travel bans is a good policy that both Obama and Trump have enforced. At some point common sense has to rise above feelings.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah

travel bans is a good policy that both Obama and Trump have enforced. At some point common sense has to rise above feelings.

And yet the terrorists we are trying to ban, did not come from any of the countries we banned. Infact the 9/11 crew can from Saudi Arabia... and far from banning them, we protect them.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the terrorists we are trying to ban, did not come from any of the countries we banned. Infact the 9/11 crew can from Saudi Arabia... and far from banning them, we protect them.

Should impose travel bans on every secular nation and that entire region IMO

dont worry I dislike the Saudis just as much as I dislike Libyans and Syrians

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should impose travel bans on every secular nation and that entire region IMO

Trumps travel ban is nothing more than a recruiting call for the Radical Islamists he so fears. All he (and apparently you) are saying is, if you arent Christian, you are not welcome in America. Fuck the constitution, freedom of religion means, you are free to be a Christian or Jew.. but otherwise.. you aint welcome

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trumps travel ban is nothing more than a recruiting call for the Radical Islamists he so fears. All he (and apparently you) are saying is, if you arent Christian, you are not welcome in America. Fuck the constitution, freedom of religion means, you are free to be a Christian or Jew.. but otherwise.. you aint welcome

doesnt take much to get the recruiting call out for those pesky radical islamists.... that btw apparently arent a national security risk bc of their low numbers....

what its saying is if you are radical you are not welcome..... btw North Korea and Venezuela are on the travel ban list 29% of the entire list.

sharia, fatwa, horrific treatment of gays and treating women like property is radical whether you are strapped to a bomb or not.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the options were

Vote Hillary - supporting a bad candidate

Vote Trump - supporting a bad candidate

Vote 3rd party - which according to you somehow means im supporting them both?

So you also supported a terrible candidate.
I supported the lesser of 2 evils for sure

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to the Supreme Court he followed the constitution

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the Supreme Court he followed the constitution

If you ignore everything he has said leading up to this...

Awesome job.

But I get it, pay no attention to the words that are coming out of his mouth, or the tone of his rhetoric other than Make America Great Again.

So are we great yet??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK yes... We are great again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...18a5030fb046c468e6f48/?utm_term=.a81a7db554ee

THE BIG IDEA: Half of Americans think the United States is in “real danger of becoming a nondemocratic, authoritarian country.” A majority, 55 percent, see democracy as “weak” — and 68 percent believe it is “getting weaker.” Eight in 10 Americans say they are either “very” or “somewhat” concerned about the condition of democracy here.

These are among the sobering results of a major bipartisan poll published Tuesday that was commissioned by the George W. Bush Institute, the University of Pennsylvania’s Biden Center and Freedom House, which tracks the vitality of democracies around the world. The three groups have partnered to create the Democracy Project, with the goal of monitoring the health of the American system.

“We hope this work can be a step toward restoring faith in democracy and democratic institutions,” Bush said in a statement.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait a moment.. you are saying that there is no Alt Right movement? They dont exist, and its all a figment of my imagination??

Then please explain this??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Funny, but I have not defended the New Black Panthers or Antifa in any way. I have attempted to explain WHY they exist even though i disagree with their methods.

You cant even ADMIT the Alt Right exists when these forkwads are planning rallies in our Nations Capitol.

I am saying there is no alt right movement because it can’t really be defined. There is no alt right organization to be a member of the alt right. It is a broad definition of things.

Now if you are saying there is a racist movement of whites in this country, I would have to disagree. Racists are demonized in this country by whites all the time. The numbers are staggeringly low compared to the 60s...no I don’t have the numbers but I did look.

You have tried to explain why they exist. The New Black Panthers exist because white people are bad. ANTIFA exists because it is too stupid to understand what facism is.

I never said it didn’t exist. I said it wasn’t a movement. A movement suggests strengthening support. White racism has been dying since the Civil War. Black racism and Latino racism...now there is a movement.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the control targets specific races, religions or potential political affiliations of immigrants... the policy is at its heart racist.

How does it target specific races?

How does it target specific religions?

How does it target potential political affiliations? Actually, this one is obvious. Democrats want to allow people who break the law and are not citizens to vote for them in elections. Forgive me if I have no problem saying...fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.