• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that there have been White and Latino members of The Black Panthers and Affirmative Action effects not only blacks, but women, Latinos and those with physical disabilities as well.

The hypocrisy in the Trump Party is getting deeper by the second. So glad we have Donald to save us from the rest of the scary world.

Fair enough on the Panthers but they are motivated by racial animus.

I never said affirmative action didn’t include other minorities. They don’t include white men though. Your exact words were they don’t exclude you racially.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough on the Panthers but they are motivated by racial animus.

I never said affirmative action didn’t include other minorities. They don’t include white men though. Your exact words were they don’t exclude you racially.

The black panthers were and still are a reactionary response to things like the KKK and Alt right. If not for open racial animus by groups like this, and open racial bias in this country... we might not need or have groups like the Black Panther Party, the NAACP, The ACLU or the NAtional Black Caucus.

And Im sorry if you feel a law designed to help mitigate discrimination by White men, now discriminates against White men. This was caused and created by racial animus by White men after all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if you are over 50, a conservative, but also realize we just elected a demagogue determined to change the direction of America with a blue print from 100 years ago?? At the end of the day I agree with age comes wisdom, but there are some folks that are world wise and reality challenged. Trumps immigration plan is the JOhnson Reed act all over. He just switched out Latino, Black and Muslim for Southern and Eastern Europe.

Dont think so... look up the Johnson Reed act, look into who it excluded, and more importantly WHY.

Who Was Shut Out?: Immigration Quotas, 1925-1927

what happened 80 years ago is of no consequence . we are at 2018 . . we have come along way since then . maybe you should look to the future

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure hillary was an awful candidate. Thats why she lost.

But you could easily just as long (probably longer) a paragraph detailing all the awful things about trump so im not sure what your point is.

the point ? really ? that is what you supported either outright or by voting 3rd party

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t
I think im quite well read on it thanks. And something tells me ive been reading less partisan reports on it than you.

Just yikes. You are parroting every right wing excuse yet accusing me of being a left wing parrot. A bit ironic i think.
the IG report came the FBI's inspector general

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened 80 years ago is of no consequence . we are at 2018 . . we have come along way since then . maybe you should look to the future

The problem is, there are people fighting what the future looks like. When the President dusts off one of the most racist LAWS on the books, repackages it to fit the new undesired class, what are people supposed to think?? What happened 90 years ago is of great consequence if the intention is basically the same. And it is.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The black panthers were and still are a reactionary response to things like the KKK and Alt right. If not for open racial animus by groups like this, and open racial bias in this country... we might not need or have groups like the Black Panther Party, the NAACP, The ACLU or the NAtional Black Caucus.

And Im sorry if you feel a law designed to help mitigate discrimination by White men, now discriminates against White men. This was caused and created by racial animus by White men after all.

The Black Panthers were...they are not.

Black Panther Party is a hate group.
NAACP is racist. Seriously, looking to advance one race is the definition of discriminatory bas3d on race.
The ACLU at least looks to defend civil liberties. I think they are an extremely flawed organization though with no basis in Constitutionality.
The Black Caucus is a racial group looking to further an agenda based solely on race.

I don’t FEEL it discriminated against white men. Read it. It DOES discriminate against white men. Newsflash...racial animus exists against and by all races on Earth.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Black Panthers were...they are not.

Black Panther Party is a hate group.
NAACP is racist. Seriously, looking to advance one race is the definition of discriminatory bas3d on race.
The ACLU at least looks to defend civil liberties. I think they are an extremely flawed organization though with no basis in Constitutionality.
The Black Caucus is a racial group looking to further an agenda based solely on race.

I don’t FEEL it discriminated against white men. Read it. It DOES discriminate against white men. Newsflash...racial animus exists against and by all races on Earth.

News flash... I know that you wouldnt know this. But the Black Panther Party ended operations in 1982.

The NEW Black Panther Party began operations as a direct response to the Alt Right movement.

Most if not ALL of what pisses you off about the Lefties as you call them, is direct reactionary response to racially motivated authoritarian groups by conservative whites.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News flash... I know that you wouldnt know this. But the Black Panther Party ended operations in 1982.

The NEW Black Panther Party began operations as a direct response to the Alt Right movement.

Most if not ALL of what pisses you off about the Lefties as you call them, is direct reactionary response to racially motivated authoritarian groups by conservative whites.

Actually I did. I learned that earlier this week and they used to push for some amazing things, especially in the medical side of life. The New Black Panther Party has taken over and are militant. You say they were spurred on by the alt right movement but this will shock you...there is no movement or was no movement.

Yawn...same old bullshit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did. I learned that earlier this week and they used to push for some amazing things, especially in the medical side of life. The New Black Panther Party has taken over and are militant. You say they were spurred on by the alt right movement but this will shock you...there is no movement or was no movement.

Yawn...same old bullshit.

So wait a moment.. you are saying that there is no Alt Right movement? They dont exist, and its all a figment of my imagination??

Then please explain this??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Funny, but I have not defended the New Black Panthers or Antifa in any way. I have attempted to explain WHY they exist even though i disagree with their methods.

You cant even ADMIT the Alt Right exists when these forkwads are planning rallies in our Nations Capitol.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, there are people fighting what the future looks like. When the President dusts off one of the most racist LAWS on the books, repackages it to fit the new undesired class, what are people supposed to think?? What happened 90 years ago is of great consequence if the intention is basically the same. And it is.
i dont see how its racist to control our borders period

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see how its racist to control our borders period

When the control targets specific races, religions or potential political affiliations of immigrants... the policy is at its heart racist.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Hillary had much greater ties. Let’s talk Bill giving 500k speeches in Russia after Hillary gave Russia 20% of our uranium. No judge would have granted a FISA warrant of a political campaign if the key information was bought and paid for by the opposition from a foreign operative. This ommission makes the warrant illegal.

The letter had no bearing because we all already knew of her wrongdoing. We don’t need the FBI to tell us what we already know.

Is collusion actually illegal? The answer is NO.

Even if that were true (its not), that doesnt make the investigation unjust or illegal. What? The warrant is legal. One piece of the puzzle being (clearly) opposition research doesnt make a warrant illegal. Thats nonsense.

The warrant had no bearing? So again your choosing to go with your feelings over what the data and facts say.

Sure. but that doesnt mean illegal things didnt happena and doesnt mean that collusion should be tolerated in a presidential election.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if that were true (its not), that doesnt make the investigation unjust or illegal. What? The warrant is legal. One piece of the puzzle being (clearly) opposition research doesnt make a warrant illegal. Thats nonsense.

The warrant had no bearing? So again your choosing to go with your feelings over what the data and facts say.

Sure. but that doesnt mean illegal things didnt happena and doesnt mean that collusion should be tolerated in a presidential election.

If HIllary or Obama were thought to have been the benefactor of Russian tampering.... Trump and the Trumpets would be lining up to have Muellers babies

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- How does Trump seem like a dictator? He wants Congress to do its job.

6- Hold on. Let me get this straight. You think doing your job according to the Constitution is a poor justification?

7- The only way we will ever see the economy where it should be is to stop the excessive spending the government does and keep taxes where they are.

11- Except they all willfully broke the law. Trump didn’t say stop immigrants from coming in. He said let them earn it.

1 - Has threatened the press and individual businesses. Praises dictators. Believes he can pardon himself. Asked for loyalty from FBI head. Im sure im forgetting a few things.

6 - if the law says you should throw all minorities out of the country and you do it - you think thats ok?

7 - Eh. Debatable. But im cool with cutting spending.

11 - Yup. And trump wants to limit all immigration.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point ? really ? that is what you supported either outright or by voting 3rd party

Ok so the options were

Vote Hillary - supporting a bad candidate

Vote Trump - supporting a bad candidate

Vote 3rd party - which according to you somehow means im supporting them both?

So you also supported a terrible candidate.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - Has threatened the press and individual businesses. Praises dictators. Believes he can pardon himself. Asked for loyalty from FBI head. Im sure im forgetting a few things.

6 - if the law says you should throw all minorities out of the country and you do it - you think thats ok?

7 - Eh. Debatable. But im cool with cutting spending.

11 - Yup. And trump wants to limit all immigration.

11--- JOhnson Reed, research it, look at its intent. We did this 90 years ago.. we just swapped Latino, African, Hatian for Italian, south/Eastern Europe

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU know, I also wonder about the disdain for what is called the MSM...

4. 21st Century Fox — $18.67 billion in media revenue
55db418ebd86ef10008b566c-750-563.jpg
21st Century Fox
21st Century Fox owns the huge Fox Broadcasting and Fox Sports television companies, plus STAR India, and it has a 39% stake in British broadcasting company Sky.

The company's canble network programming division increased revenues by 12.2% in 2015 to a record $13.8 billion.

ZenithOptimedia does not include revenues from Fox's filmed entertainment or direct broadcast statellite television segments in its estimate.

How is the 4th largest News organization in the world some how NOT mainstream??

you are much smarter then this shark.

when 50% of the population leans to the right but there is only 1 cable network that is not the unhinged extension of the democratic party the numbers make sense...

also there are literally facts from 3rd parties that lean left that show that fox is more fair and balanced then their counterparts.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait a moment.. you are saying that there is no Alt Right movement? They dont exist, and its all a figment of my imagination??

Then please explain this??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Funny, but I have not defended the New Black Panthers or Antifa in any way. I have attempted to explain WHY they exist even though i disagree with their methods.

You cant even ADMIT the Alt Right exists when these forkwads are planning rallies in our Nations Capitol.

you are worried about the 500 people that show up in DC or at Charlottesville when they have been widely ignored and considered morons by everyone for the last 40-50 years? Who BTW are only now given a media platform as to create the illusion that these 500 rednecks who showed up are actually 5,000 and are an exact representation of the republican party?

Status
Not open for further replies.