• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he does.
Such as?
Should he be? After all, we are now finding out all kinds of illegal and underhanded shit that was done by the FBI, DOJ, and the Obama Admin.

Trade, immigration, appointments

Yes he should be.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Define far left for me then.

2- They make an adjustment. I am saying the adjustment isn’t enough and even point out they adjusted the same amount for two categories they admit are different.

3- In my opinion, the labor force participation rate is far better.

5- From the same article you said has the adjustment. Read the fine print.

6- Why shouldn’t they be separated? If that is the law of the land and a person chooses to violate the law, why shouldn’t that be the punishment?

You don’t see it as a lack of assimilation? The refusal to learn English, intermingle with the natural born population, and hang onto the country you fled because the country sucked?

7- So you do agree it inflates the economy? Let’s take 20 trillion out and see what happens.

11- How would they be a cost if we fine them 10k and/or 6 months in prison for a first offense? Oh..this is the law by the way.

12- Liberal professors outnumber conservatives 12 to 1: Study
Liberal professors outnumber conservative 12 to 1.

Conservative views are being unfairly silenced on campus

CNN's Zakaria: Conservative voices 'are being silenced entirely' on campus

Liberal intolerance is on the rise on America’s college campuses

Conservative students say pressure from predominantly liberal peers, faculty can be stifling · The Badger Herald

1 - Bernie probably. Antifa for sure. Though theres a huge difference between Bernie and antifa obviously.

2 - So like I said - assuming you know more than the proffessionals.

3 - *shrug* I dont think theres a solid case for that but this is going nowhere lol

5 - Im not seeing that (or why it matters).

6 - Because unecessary cruelty shouldnt be our country's policy or applauded.

No not at all. Its not a refusal to learn english or intermingle. You have yet to provide any evidence of a lack of assimilation.

7 - Well by nature Gov spending increases GDP. Take 20 trillion out? What?

11 - Because THEN its actually hard for them to succeed. Instead of making it so that they can help America, that makes it so that they hurt america.

12 - Yup! Liberal professors are more common! I even presented on that topic once.

But...that doesnt actually mean that college is a liberal indoctrination. Sorry but yea its a conspiracy theory to think that somebody whos college age has liberal ideas because they were indoctrinated and told how to think politically by their professors.

And i can tell you for a fact (again) that in 4 years i was told how to act and think politically 0 times.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all solve the problems in the world yet? :D

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
63000 American citizens killed by illegal aliens since 9/11. Everyone preventable .

You have a source on that? Because i think i know where youre getting that and it sounds like some hella sketchy math is involved.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a source on that? Because i think i know where youre getting that and it sounds like some hella sketchy math is involved.

And we are being told to fact check out shit. :L

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-undocumented-killed-63000-us-9-11/

Sixty-three thousand Americans since 9/11 have been killed by illegal aliens,” the president said. “This isn’t a problem that’s going away, it’s getting bigger.”

Not only is there no evidence for his claim, it would require a seemingly superhuman murder spree by the nation’s roughly 11 million undocumented immigrants.

The event was held amid a cascade of public outcry against internment camps established by the government for undocumented children, which prompted the Trump administration to quickly change course and order undocumented families to be held together — while seeking the ability to do so indefinitely. But while the president accused reporters of failing to cover this alleged rash of homicides, the numbers do not support this claim.

According to data provided for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there have been 260,743 homicides in the United States from 2002 through 2016 (the most recent year available.) It thus seems mathematically impossible that undocumented immigrants, who make up roughly 3 percent of the population, would have committed just under a quarter of all homicides in the United States during that time period. The bogus figure appears to have originated in a May 2006 post by Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa complaining about the “Day Without An Immigrant” campaign calling attention to the contributions of immigrants to U.S. community.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. One American killed by an illegal alien is too many

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump has made a point of, and to a degree ran on the premise that he would undo EVERYTHING Obama did. TO that end he has ended the Iran deal, tried to kill the AHA with no viable replacement. Talked to NK and promised to ease sanctions on them, and now is apparently trying to enter into talks with Russia.

Our President is acting like a jealous 15 year old who just became student body President. Picking twitter fights with talk show hosts from shit that happened two years ago. I shudder to think what the response would have been had Obama threatened or condoned violence against a republican when he was running for office. BUt yes I know, thats just trump being Trump, he didnt really mean any of it.

and this has what to do with illegal immigration ? it seems the debate has gone to the trump derangement syndrome viewpoint and the lefts lack of being able to see what the people want . they blame Russia , they blame white supremicist groups (the few that are around ) , they call his base stupid , dumb deplorable ignorant fools . and miss the point of why people voted him in . the MSM was wrong from day one about trump and they are all about getting him out because they believe they know better then the american people .

i posted above clintons , bush's , obama's policies , all line up with trump . the supreme court found his ban legal , why ? because they are all racists? only the conservatives ? or maybe just maybe they looked at the law , saw he had the right as president to do so and PROTECTED future presidents so they could do THIER future jobs .
here are a few things you need to know . obama had 2 years to pass comprehensive immigration with a super majority . that means it couldnt be blocked . he didnt do it .

executive orders can be changed by the next president and any or all of trumps executive orders can be changed by the next president

the tried and true methods of leftist as defined by rules for radicals is this , claim racism on everyone who disagrees with you , control the media , control the education , keep people dependent on govt divide the races , take away the guns

not every damn issue is about race . ask anyone about illegals and they all want them gone and race doesnt enter into it . the wall on the southern border is for those who are entering the country illegally where the PROBLEM exists , and if the canadians all of a sudden want to start flooding our borders illegally then i would want a wall there too .

so give me the wall so i cut half of it , give me e verify so employers cant hire them , give me a guest worker program so people with good intentions can work here for a fair wage and have their rights looked out for . and hell i will amnesty everyone of them with the stipulation they cant be citizens only their kids .

but for the love of god stop the race crap

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we are being told to fact check out shit. :L

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-undocumented-killed-63000-us-9-11/

Sixty-three thousand Americans since 9/11 have been killed by illegal aliens,” the president said. “This isn’t a problem that’s going away, it’s getting bigger.”

Not only is there no evidence for his claim, it would require a seemingly superhuman murder spree by the nation’s roughly 11 million undocumented immigrants.

The event was held amid a cascade of public outcry against internment camps established by the government for undocumented children, which prompted the Trump administration to quickly change course and order undocumented families to be held together — while seeking the ability to do so indefinitely. But while the president accused reporters of failing to cover this alleged rash of homicides, the numbers do not support this claim.

According to data provided for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there have been 260,743 homicides in the United States from 2002 through 2016 (the most recent year available.) It thus seems mathematically impossible that undocumented immigrants, who make up roughly 3 percent of the population, would have committed just under a quarter of all homicides in the United States during that time period. The bogus figure appears to have originated in a May 2006 post by
Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa complaining about the “Day Without An Immigrant” campaign calling attention to the contributions of immigrants to U.S. community.

if you are going to use snopes as a valid fact check site i am going to laugh you off the face of the earth . and i might be wrong but my quote said deaths , not just homicides , that would be manslaughter , actual murders , accidental deaths

and i heard that presser live and Trump didnt say it , the speaker he brought up did . so if you are going to tell me that between 2001 and 2018 , 17 years and that 63000 divide by 17 equals 3706 per year so i think all those deaths could very well be conducted by illegals , whose numbers range from 11 mil to 26 mil with no real way of being accurate . and remember 19 killed over 3000 in one day

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are going to use snopes as a valid fact check site i am going to laugh you off the face of the earth . and i might be wrong but my quote said deaths , not just homicides , that would be manslaughter , actual murders , accidental deaths

and i heard that presser live and Trump didnt say it , the speaker he brought up did . so if you are going to tell me that between 2001 and 2018 , 17 years and that 63000 divide by 17 equals 3706 per year so i think all those deaths could very well be conducted by illegals , whose numbers range from 11 mil to 26 mil with no real way of being accurate . and remember 19 killed over 3000 in one day

Trump says 63,000 Americans were killed by illegal immigrants since 9/11. The math doesn't add up

Do your own research. He used flawed numbers.... Intentionally. He is trying to stir up fear and again paint latino immigrants as rapists, criminals and drug dealers. The Illegals part is just for CYA. Trump is an ass, but he KNOWS the subliminal message he is trying to send, and who he is sending it to. He is pushing an US vs THEM mantra, and I dont want to hear any BS about the US he is talking to is Americans, his US intentionally does not include me, my kids or your wife if you need a fine point on it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump has made a point of, and to a degree ran on the premise that he would undo EVERYTHING Obama did. TO that end he has ended the Iran deal, tried to kill the AHA with no viable replacement. Talked to NK and promised to ease sanctions on them, and now is apparently trying to enter into talks with Russia.

Our President is acting like a jealous 15 year old who just became student body President. Picking twitter fights with talk show hosts from shit that happened two years ago. I shudder to think what the response would have been had Obama threatened or condoned violence against a republican when he was running for office. BUt yes I know, thats just trump being Trump, he didnt really mean any of it.

our president is doing what he was elected to do . obama couldnt get his agenda passed and he relied on executive orders . . all of which got rescinded because president trump was elected to do that

now step by step , he agreed to ease sanctions on NK , in exchange for what ? ending their nuke program and i am supposed to be pissed by that ? no missiles being fired anymore dismantling already happening , hostages released , remains given back and i am supposed to be pissed at that ? no money given up

the iran deal stunk . they iranians didnt even sign it . we gave up 150 billion and got nothing for it . and they still have hostages . at best we held them up for 10 years

AHA , was a failure from jump street from the lies it took to pass it and the built in design failure to hopefully get a HRC administration to advance national health care which was the unstated goal

and what is the big deal about talking to russia ? if we can keep things peaceful between us , that is a good thing .

for all the people living in a fantasy land , Iran wants to fight us because our ideals are way different then their leaderships ideals . i dont see any negotiations changing that especially crapping deals the president had to lie to us to get

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump says 63,000 Americans were killed by illegal immigrants since 9/11. The math doesn't add up

Do your own research. He used flawed numbers.... Intentionally. He is trying to stir up fear and again paint latino immigrants as rapists, criminals and drug dealers. The Illegals part is just for CYA. Trump is an ass, but he KNOWS the subliminal message he is trying to send, and who he is sending it to. He is pushing an US vs THEM mantra, and I dont want to hear any BS about the US he is talking to is Americans, his US intentionally does not include me, my kids or your wife if you need a fine point on it.

i did my research and i did the math .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see math below

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our president is doing what he was elected to do . obama couldnt get his agenda passed and he relied on executive orders . . all of which got rescinded because president trump was elected to do that

now step by step , he agreed to ease sanctions on NK , in exchange for what ? ending their nuke program and i am supposed to be pissed by that ? no missiles being fired anymore dismantling already happening , hostages released , remains given back and i am supposed to be pissed at that ? no money given up

the iran deal stunk . they iranians didnt even sign it . we gave up 150 billion and got nothing for it . and they still have hostages . at best we held them up for 10 years

AHA , was a failure from jump street from the lies it took to pass it and the built in design failure to hopefully get a HRC administration to advance national health care which was the unstated goal

and what is the big deal about talking to russia ? if we can keep things peaceful between us , that is a good thing .

for all the people living in a fantasy land , Iran wants to fight us because our ideals are way different then their leaderships ideals . i dont see any negotiations changing that especially crapping deals the president had to lie to us to get

Correct me if IM wrong, but the Presidents job is to bring the country together.

Us vs Them doesnt fit that line of thinking.

Iran is 7000 miles away. Has no air force or navel force. Iran might want a fight, but the reality is its fight we picked. And its a fight we picked because we wanted their oil.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if IM wrong, but the Presidents job is to bring the country together.

Us vs Them doesnt fit that line of thinking.

Iran is 7000 miles away. Has no air force or navel force. Iran might want a fight, but the reality is its fight we picked. And its a fight we picked because we wanted their oil.

when have we attacked Iran other then retaliating direct fire from them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.