• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you are stupid. I just dont want to discuss politics with someone who has limited life experience. I've made that clear probably 10x

"You are an idiot" was the direct quote i believe.

That said, you seem to have a real problem with me quoting you but like I said...if you keep saying stupid stuff ill keep quoting it. Its pretty simple.

Im not quoting you for your benefit. If you dont wanna listen youre a lost cause. Thats fine. Doesnt mean i shouldnt correct you anyways though.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You are an idiot" was the direct quote i believe.

That said, you seem to have a real problem with me quoting you but like I said...if you keep saying stupid stuff ill keep quoting it. Its pretty simple.

Im not quoting you for your benefit. If you dont wanna listen youre a lost cause. Thats fine. Doesnt mean i shouldnt correct you anyways though.

Trump is an idiot.... hes not stupid though

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see I think thats the problem though with a lot of whats going on, no plan C which to me is frack. These secular nations are powerless if their oil becomes marginalized, and they know it too.

damn.... from police brutality, to open borders, to race relations, to foreign policy. Everything has been touched on over the past few weeks. Damn we need training camp.....

btw I disagree. I believe 100% that it would be civil face to face conversation. Though I disagree with you to the core about how big of a factor racism/xenophobia plays into these topics of discussion

Call me a green peace conservationist if you like. But I kind of think that the planet can not survive all the drilling and fracking it will take to power us at the current rate of consumption. Yes the climate is changing, and for the worse. Safe alternative energy is the next wave. But I also realize we wont get there until forced to do so... too much money in fossil fuels.

As for Racism/xenophobia... yes it is a part of this whole dynamic at the moment. And I tend to look at racists much as our president looks at undocumenteds.... for every 1 that self identifies.. there are 4 more hiding in plain sight. I do thank him for allowing them to express themselves though, as it makes it much easier to know whom not to deal with in some situations.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, people who are historically apposed to the Iranians, found evidence that they were not complying and told the Americans.

And the Mosad would have no reason what so ever to lie right??
Don't forget who sunk the USS Liberty...
BTW, siding with the Saudis and demonizing the Iranians is basically just taking a side in the Sunni vs. Shia divide in Islam as well as going with the bigger oil reserves. There's nothing about Saudi society and politics that really looks any better than Iran if one is objective, and don't forget where all those Sunni Al Qaeda hijackers came from...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is an idiot.... hes not stupid though

latest

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a green peace conservationist if you like. But I kind of think that the planet can not survive all the drilling and fracking it will take to power us at the current rate of consumption. Yes the climate is changing, and for the worse. Safe alternative energy is the next wave. But I also realize we wont get there until forced to do so... too much money in fossil fuels.

why cant we frack now for immediate consumption while also looking for alternative energy

instead of relying on our enemies

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget who sunk the USS Liberty...
BTW, siding with the Saudis and demonizing the Iranians is basically just taking a side in the Sunni vs. Shia divide in Islam as well as going with the bigger oil reserves. There's nothing about Saudi society and politics that really looks any better than Iran if one is objective, and don't forget where all those Sunni Al Qaeda hijackers came from...

they all suck IMO

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why cant we frack now for immediate consumption while also looking for alternative energy

instead of relying on our enemies

Because we are lazy, and if we are not given a real reason to look for alternative sources of energy... we simply wont. And even if some one comes up with a cheaper, clean renewable source of energy, our greedy private sector will squash it like a nat?? :noidea:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we are lazy, and if we are not given a real reason to look for alternative sources of energy... we simply wont. And even if some one comes up with a cheaper, clean renewable source of energy, our greedy private sector will squash it like a nat?? :noidea:

Maybe this is an instance where trump can come in handy? Bring the jobs back home. Stop relying on foreign oil, specifically oil from the ME.

I'd love for those secular nations to one day not have a single oz of leverage.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travel ban. Upheld:clap:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, why are the not going after the Europeans who have over stayed a Visa. We KNOW they are in the country. Why such a laser focus on the southern border??

we are , show me where we arent

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is an instance where trump can come in handy? Bring the jobs back home. Stop relying on foreign oil, specifically oil from the ME.

I'd love for those secular nations to one day not have a single oz of leverage.

1. I dont think cares about the Jobs outside of pandering to his base. Sure it looks nice, but this is a man who himself employed illegals at one point in his building projects. So for him its just politics at this point.

2. The Tarrifs and trade especially on steel, same deal. As he was fine with using Chinese steel to build his Trump Tower in Vegas.

3. Would it not be better for these secular nations to make enough money to support themselves and move into the 21 century in terms of infrastructure and education??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont believe Iran is as pure as the Driven snow. But I also know the main reason we backed out of the deal is because it was an Obama deal. And our President has promised to undo all that Obama did.

we backed out of it was because it was a lousey deal not because it was an obama deal

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are , show me where we arent

Show me where we are?? We know they are all over the southern border. Other undocumented's.. the President never even mentions.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of trump stories are negative because

- he says a lot of stupid shit
- he does a lot of stupid shit
- he's under investigation

You cant blame press on him for being negative when its his fault.

Yes he does.
Such as?
Should he be? After all, we are now finding out all kinds of illegal and underhanded shit that was done by the FBI, DOJ, and the Obama Admin.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You painted somebody as far left for basically having mostly average liberal positions. If you think the left is nothing but unicorns and the right is nothing but the constitution then i think that needs to be reexamined. That screams im rooting for and emotionally attached to my side not to logically seeking the truth.

2. And they acknowledge and adjust for that. Your argument here ultimately boils down "trust me, i know better than the people paid to do this"

3. Again depending on what unemployment rate you use. And using the whole population doesn't make it a better statistic. You need statistics that actually tell us something and the labor force participation rate tells us less than U6 (and U3 honestly).

5. Where are you getting that?

6. In what way? Neither should be torn apart.

No you didn't. You showed nothing and claimed it was evidence of a lack of assimilation. It was not.

Yes we have discussed that.

So?

7. I mean...thats not the only way the economys growing nor is it necessarily a problem.

10 - i mean...ok. conceptually itsa good idea and something we probably should be in but in practice right now maybe not.

11. Now THAT will make them a cost.

I didnt say there was anything unjust about stopping people from coming into the country illegally.

12. Uhh do they? How would numbers even show that? And again you said that about me specifically. I clearly have stated several times that that is nothing like what my university was like.

1- Define far left for me then.

2- They make an adjustment. I am saying the adjustment isn’t enough and even point out they adjusted the same amount for two categories they admit are different.

3- In my opinion, the labor force participation rate is far better.

5- From the same article you said has the adjustment. Read the fine print.

6- Why shouldn’t they be separated? If that is the law of the land and a person chooses to violate the law, why shouldn’t that be the punishment?

You don’t see it as a lack of assimilation? The refusal to learn English, intermingle with the natural born population, and hang onto the country you fled because the country sucked?

7- So you do agree it inflates the economy? Let’s take 20 trillion out and see what happens.

11- How would they be a cost if we fine them 10k and/or 6 months in prison for a first offense? Oh..this is the law by the way.

12- Liberal professors outnumber conservatives 12 to 1: Study
Liberal professors outnumber conservative 12 to 1.

Conservative views are being unfairly silenced on campus

CNN's Zakaria: Conservative voices 'are being silenced entirely' on campus

Liberal intolerance is on the rise on America’s college campuses

Conservative students say pressure from predominantly liberal peers, faculty can be stifling · The Badger Herald

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Define far left for me then.

2- They make an adjustment. I am saying the adjustment isn’t enough and even point out they adjusted the same amount for two categories they admit are different.

3- In my opinion, the labor force participation rate is far better.

5- From the same article you said has the adjustment. Read the fine print.

6- Why shouldn’t they be separated? If that is the law of the land and a person chooses to violate the law, why shouldn’t that be the punishment?

You don’t see it as a lack of assimilation? The refusal to learn English, intermingle with the natural born population, and hang onto the country you fled because the country sucked?

7- So you do agree it inflates the economy? Let’s take 20 trillion out and see what happens.

11- How would they be a cost if we fine them 10k and/or 6 months in prison for a first offense? Oh..this is the law by the way.

12- Liberal professors outnumber conservatives 12 to 1: Study
Liberal professors outnumber conservative 12 to 1.

Conservative views are being unfairly silenced on campus

CNN's Zakaria: Conservative voices 'are being silenced entirely' on campus

Liberal intolerance is on the rise on America’s college campuses

Conservative students say pressure from predominantly liberal peers, faculty can be stifling · The Badger Herald

they dont want to see that GK . they go with what the MSM says and there is no opening them up to anything else

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we backed out of it was because it was a lousey deal not because it was an obama deal

Trump has made a point of, and to a degree ran on the premise that he would undo EVERYTHING Obama did. TO that end he has ended the Iran deal, tried to kill the AHA with no viable replacement. Talked to NK and promised to ease sanctions on them, and now is apparently trying to enter into talks with Russia.

Our President is acting like a jealous 15 year old who just became student body President. Picking twitter fights with talk show hosts from shit that happened two years ago. I shudder to think what the response would have been had Obama threatened or condoned violence against a republican when he was running for office. BUt yes I know, thats just trump being Trump, he didnt really mean any of it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys.. Im curious as to why no opinion on the woman who went full frontal Trump on a US citizen, and stated the man was a Drug Dealing illegal r@pist.. because Trump said so??

What say you gents to the concept that the President is pushing this narrative about ALL Latinos, and not just undocumented immigrants??

Status
Not open for further replies.