• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please, no more CK7 vs. Smith debates

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well montana never had great physical tools. he won a lot of games...

He was also a really good QB. Smith isn't, and never will be. I know it's painful for the Alex Smith jerk squad, but he's done as a 49er.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't have a point. Neither did Kinzu. Just sheer hypocrisy in your pimping of Smith and downplaying Kap's games.

I clearly stated my point as did Kinzu. Quit the bs

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the most accurate QB of all time. Between he, Brees, and Aikman their accuracies is rare. The command he had for the WCO was like having Bill Wash himself on the field playing alongside the other players. Let me not begin about his pocket presence and quick release.

obviously montana was much better than smith, but smith is still 70% and almost 8ypa, including games he played hurt.

today kap made enough plays to help us win. look back at the lions and packers games, smith made enough plays to help us win.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why he would. It's like turning down a threesome with a hottie after the wife suggests it. You wait for it, the opportunity presents itself, and you pass? Voluntarily? I don't think anyone within the organization would challenge him on this, not even Smith. But that's not because Smith doesn't think he could win it, but rather because Smith doesn't throw a fit. It feels sad that him being honest about his concussion and being cooperative made it easier to replace him, but I'll take the wins and give him a good recommendation to his next team.

This is my favorite post of yours.

Ever.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly stated my point as did Kinzu. Quit the bs

What was your point? That this game was Alex Smith-like? The same Alex Smith you clowns continuously salivate over? Hilarious.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep played well today and should get the next start. It was a hostile environment and he was throwing lasers all over the field. The defense killing drive to start the 4th was a thing of beauty, and Kaep made critial 3rd down conversions to keep the drive alive.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith made plays...

but if smith has a good game, there's always ppl pointing out negatives. imo we should pat smith on the back for keeping the seat warm for kap and cheer on kap.

I don't think anyone has mistreated Smith or thrown him under anything. He is liked and respected but this is about the team. I just hope Alex can dry his tears with his millions of dollars.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
smith made plays...

but if smith has a good game, there's always ppl pointing out negatives. imo we should pat smith on the back for keeping the seat warm for kap and cheer on kap.

Smith did make plays. Just not like Montana. I have been an Alex supporter, but this whole team is just different with Kaep at the helm.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also a really good QB. Smith isn't, and never will be. I know it's painful for the Alex Smith jerk squad, but he's done as a 49er.

i've been very vocal on these forums wanting kap to start. i don't give a shit who the starting qb is. i just want to win and i think kap gives us a better shot at winning.

i just think the difference in the odds of winning between the two qb's is much closer than others think...

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Smith had this exact game this week, we'd have people talking about lack of production from the position and missed opportunities against a bottom-ranked D. I like him too but let's not try so hard to pretend he's running away with the job. This was a Smith-like performance this week.

It was a Smith-like performance? Are you sure? So far this season Smith has thrown 25 or less passes 4 times. He threw 26 once. In those 5 games he threw for 211, 143, 303, 140 and 232 yards. He took 4, 2, 0, 2 and 4 sacks.

In 2011 he had 6 games with between 23 and 26 passes. He threw for 179, 177, 200, 140, 274 and 179 yards. In those 6 games he took 6, 1, 2, 9, 4 and 2 sacks.

So Kapernick, on 25 passes threw for 231 and took 0 sacks. Somehow, throwing for more yards than Smith did in roughly 75% of games with a similar number of attempts and taking 0 sacks (something Smith did ONCE in 11 games) is a Smith-like performance?

If Alex Smith put up numbers like Kaep did today, everyone would be talking about how great he played.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't have a point. Neither did Kinzu. Just sheer hypocrisy in your pimping of Smith and downplaying Kap's games.

What was your point? That this game was Alex Smith-like? The same Alex Smith you clowns continuously salivate over? Hilarious.

You obviously can not read

I said it should be kap hell so did Kinzu. Just because we say something how we can see smith starting you jump all over us like you claim the smith supporters did. Quit acting like we are "salivating" over smith and READ our damn posts.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been very vocal on these forums wanting kap to start. i don't give a shit who the starting qb is. i just want to win and i think kap gives us a better shot at winning.

i just think the difference in the odds of winning between the two qb's is much closer than others think...

Of course the difference in odds of winning between Alex Smith and Kaepernick is close. That's because we have great surrounding talent and an roffensive staff that has put in place a QB-friendly system. It just that there things CK7 can do that Alex can't, but there isn't anything that Alex can do that CK7 can't.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You've been vocal wanting Kaep to start for 6 days. I wouldn't call it "very vocal" either. For the first 9 games you were very vocal that he shouldn't.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously can not read

I said it should be kap hell so did Kinzu. Just because we say something how we can see smith starting you jump all over us like you claim the smith supporters did. Quit acting like we are "salivating" over smith and READ our damn posts.

I'm not talking about who you or Kinzu said should be the the starting QB next week. Read the thread and come back to me, asshole.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a Smith-like performance? Are you sure? So far this season Smith has thrown 25 or less passes 4 times. He threw 26 once. In those 5 games he threw for 211, 143, 303, 140 and 232 yards. He took 4, 2, 0, 2 and 4 sacks.

In 2011 he had 6 games with between 23 and 26 passes. He threw for 179, 177, 200, 140, 274 and 179 yards. In those 6 games he took 6, 1, 2, 9, 4 and 2 sacks.

So Kapernick, on 25 passes threw for 231 and took 0 sacks. Somehow, throwing for more yards than Smith did in roughly 75% of games with a similar number of attempts and taking 0 sacks (something Smith did ONCE in 11 games) is a Smith-like performance?

If Alex Smith put up numbers like Kaep did today, everyone would be talking about how great he played.

Perfectly said. It never fails to surprise me much far up Alex Smith's ass this board has become.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been vocal wanting Kaep to start for 6 days. I wouldn't call it "very vocal" either. For the first 9 games you were very vocal that he shouldn't.

He's been "very vocal" about Kaepernick starting over a QB he's compared to Joe Montana three times in this thread.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't like rushing young qb's. especially ones that played in a gimmicky offense.