• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take him over Lance Johnson. But, I wouldn't mind having Johnson on the bench as a swing tackle for us...

How would he be on the bench. He’s probably the best RT in the game and shut down everyone last year. He was dominating. No way you take a Center of today’s RT who face Demarcus Lawrence and Von Miller. No way no how.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything.

Like what or are you caught in another box and just have to curse your way out. It’s stupid the Steelers would choose to keep their All Pro WR the guy you said should have been MVP last year over their C. That’s stupid?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 why didn't Oakland cut their C so they could sign Mack?

You could say that about every player on their team. Swing and a miss Manster. They didn’t want to pay someone 135 million. Their Center doesn’t make 135 million dude

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody on the Hoop knew. Eagles fans were just relaying the papers said he was ahead of schedule and aiming for week 1. So this is a completely false post by you. None of us knew or even claimed to know. Nice troll attempt.

Wrong. You “guaranteed” that Wentz would start week one cause he was going to defy recovery time

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like what or are you caught in another box and just have to curse your way out. It’s stupid the Steelers would choose to keep their All Pro WR the guy you said should have been MVP last year over their C. That’s stupid?

Mentioning cutting a C vs a WR is simply beyond stupid, but it's you so it's understood to be moronic.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say that about every player on their team. Swing and a miss Manster. They didn’t want to pay someone 135 million. Their Center doesn’t make 135 million dude

No you can't. If paying so much for Mack would cripple their cap then Mack was expedable.

How about Pittsburgh. Why aren't they cutting their unimportant C to get arguably the best back in the NDK under contract?

In case you're too ignorant te see what's happening right now, I'm tearing your Center being cut vs other positions BS to threads.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you can't. If paying so much for Mack would cripple their cap then Mack was expedable.

How about Pittsburgh. Why aren't they cutting their unimportant C to get arguably the best back in the NDK under contract?

In case you're too ignorant te see what's happening right now, I'm tearing your Center being cut vs other positions BS to threads.
ur just fn with him

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huhh? I said who would Pittsburgh cut if they had to choose between their Center and Antonio Brown all things being equal. They offered there back 15 million and he turned it down. You haven’t torn anything to threads at all. In fact you’re making absolutely no sense. The reason Oakland didn’t pay a DE 135+ million is because they wanted to keep their C. That’s fucking idiotic and then you pat yourself on the back like you said something brilliant. That makes zero fucking sense.
Mack was so unwanted a team gave up multiple first round picks and 135 million. No one ever gave up a 1/4 that much for a Center. Jesus dude... no wonder you chose the military
The offered Le’Veon the richest RB deal ever and drew the line. Your post was so fucking bad dude. Jesus

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? I said who would Pittsburgh cut if they had to choose between their Center and Antonio Brown all things being equal. They offered there back 15 million and he turned it down. You haven’t torn anything to threads at all. In fact you’re making absolutely no sense. The reason Oakland didn’t pay a DE 135+ million is because they wanted to keep their C. That’s fucking idiotic and then you pay yourself on the back like you said something brilliant. That makes zero fucking sense.

lol, it's comical how big of a clown you are

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? I said who would Pittsburgh cut if they had to choose between their Center and Antonio Brown all things being equal. They offered there back 15 million and he turned it down. You haven’t torn anything to threads at all. In fact you’re making absolutely no sense. The reason Oakland didn’t pay a DE 135+ million is because they wanted to keep their C. That’s fucking idiotic and then you pat yourself on the back like you said something brilliant. That makes zero fucking sense.
Mack was so unwanted a team gave up multiple first round picks and 135 million. No one ever gave up a 1/4 that much for a Center. Jesus dude... no wonder you chose the military
The offered Le’Veon the richest RB deal ever and drew the line. Your post was so fucking bad dude. Jesus

Good luck. This should win you lots of friends:rolleyes2:

Let me guess you're in line getting the latest pair of Nike kicks:thumb:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, it's comical how big of a clown you are

Nice retort. You are so lost. Your proof that Centers are so important is that Pittsburgh after offering Bell the largest RB contract ever is that Pittsburgh didn’t cut their Center to offer him more. Jesus fucking Christ dude... be for real.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. This should win you lots of friends:rolleyes2:

Let me guess you're in line getting the latest pair of Nike kicks:thumb:

God damn right. Waiting on the neon Air Max 95s and literally dropped $1500 2 weeks ago at footlocker. Have to have fresh white on white Air Force ones.