• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong moron, he has another guy hes got to block.

Not if you substitute a Center for a Guard. You can’t play this scenario two ways. He said if you have no Center you can’t play the game... meaning there’s no one playing Center. I said you can’t start a game with no Kicker and he says “You can have a punter come in”. He changed the rules... so I said you can have a Guard play Center and snap the ball.
I guess you still don’t understand.
He is saying if there’s no Center on the field no one can snap it. I say if there’s no Kicker you can’t start the game... and he changes his no player stance and starts bringing in substitutes

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m retired. Thanks. And just like Kaepernick wasn’t disrespecting the military neither am I wearing Nikes. I never said I support Kaepernick I just said I respect him more then Trump. A lot more.
And my sneaker game will always be fresh...

Your sneaker game is fresh? Holy shit that’s funny. What a doosh

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a lot of assumptions and things I never even alluded. We have a serious problem with PTSD and suicide with our soldiers. Did I say anything about not having a military.

First you still haven't told us what your issue with PTSD/Depression/Suicide is within the military. You specifically addressed the military and those issues. Yet besides saying service members may have PTSD/Depression and or suicidal thoughts you haven't said what your issue is/was. So before you dug your hole further I was pointing out the civilian world also has those issues. Considering you only called out the military till I brought it up.

Is there not a huge difference between people enlisting and students going to military academies. Huge fucking difference. Did I even bring up the academies? No. Stop putting words and false statements and attributing them to me.

I'm going to take it easy on you because you obviously know nothing about the military. However, you said @Manster7588 "only choice was the military" implying only stupid people join the military. You had another quote something to the effect that the military doesn't attract the brightest people. So I pointed out the military academies to prove you're wrong. BTW every "Branch" has their own academy. Service members don't just join the regular branches? The military also has ROTC and Officer Candidate School that require a four year degree before completion/commissioning. So no you didn't bring up the academies because it didn't fit your agenda. So ONCE AGAIN you're wrong.

Did I ever say people don’t get PTSD and depression other ways? No. That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic either.

Of course you didn't because you liberal agenda was directed at the military. Yet you still haven't explained what your issue is? Yes we have a problem with all those things mention in both the military and the civilian world. So my response has everything to do with this topic. Just not your agenda.

Did I say anything about employment or who Costco hires? No. I said you probably wear Kirkland brand Costco sneakers.

I was making an analogy between working at Costco which doesn't require any college degree, I'm not sure even if they require a GED or HS diploma? Not that there is anything wrong with that. Most Costco employees are very happy with the way that business is run. Since you brought up Costco sneakers trying to be funny I used Costco as my example. That maybe just maybe they don't hire the most intelligent people.

Where do you even come up with this arbitrary stuff I never even remotely mentioned??

It's what you imply by stating the moronic things you do.

BTW I certainly don't try and impress anyone with the shoes I wear or don't wear little millennial. I haven't purchased a pair of Nike's in years. Their running shoes for the most part are crap. I don't play hoops any longer so I don't need any basketball sneakers just to look cool at $1500 a pop. After Nike bringing on Kaeperdick I'll certainly not purchase any more. Not even their flip flops because I am retired and for the past three months I haven't had anything on my feet besides flip flops or water shoes. None made by Nike.

You truly are a moron. I'll let you respond. So you can have the last moronic word. Because like most of your exhausting posts I'm done with this one. Back to rubber necking for me.

Enjoy:suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW I certainly don't try and impress anyone with the shoes I wear or don't wear little millennial. I haven't purchased a pair of Nike's in years. Their running shoes for the most part are crap. I don't play hoops any longer so I don't need any basketball sneakers just to look cool at $1500 a pop. After Nike bringing on Kaeperdick I'll certainly not purchase any more. Not even their flip flops because I am retired and for the past three months I haven't had anything on my feet besides flip flops or water shoes. None made by Nike.

You truly are a moron. I'll let you respond. So you can have the last moronic word. Because like most of your exhausting posts I'm done with this one. Back to rubber necking for me.

I’m a moron cause I like sneaks. Thanks

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your sneaker game is fresh? Holy shit that’s funny. What a doosh

I know you got some fucked up dirty ass kicks on now. Not sure how having shoe game makes you a doosh. I’ve always dressed nice since I was a little kid. Always. My mom didn’t make a lot of money when I was little but she always had me in Jordan’s and nice clothes growing up

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you substitute a Center for a Guard. You can’t play this scenario two ways. He said if you have no Center you can’t play the game... meaning there’s no one playing Center. I said you can’t start a game with no Kicker and he says “You can have a punter come in”. He changed the rules... so I said you can have a Guard play Center and snap the ball.
I guess you still don’t understand.
He is saying if there’s no Center on the field no one can snap it. I say if there’s no Kicker you can’t start the game... and he changes his no player stance and starts bringing in substitutes
I never played it any other way moron.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's suicides that get your craw, you must really have issue with the agriculture industry.
of course he does. That industry would get his shoes dirty.

I’m a moron cause I like sneaks. Thanks
you are a moron whether you like sneakers or not. So you just happen to be a stuck up moron that likes sneakers.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you got some fucked up dirty ass kicks on now. Not sure how having shoe game makes you a doosh. I’ve always dressed nice since I was a little kid. Always. My mom didn’t make a lot of money when I was little but she always had me in Jordan’s and nice clothes growing up

Shoe game? Bwahahahahaha what a fag.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I might be a poor Adopted Guatemalan, but my sneaker game is off the hook...so fresh “

Derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First day at Eagles Fan Camp and PE1 is on top of his sneaker game. Rumor has it he’d wash Wentz’s balls with the American flag

7F37161E-C096-402A-821C-443ECB498405.jpeg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandma can hike a ball
article-1172810-049D090F000005DC-820_634x423.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No... Not $1500 for a pair of sneaks.... like 15 pairs I got for $1500 @jarntt