• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take a top center over OLB personally.

The center is a very intrigal part of the offensive line. He may not be the most important when it comes to blocking but he is the QB of the offensive line and I think you may be sleeping on that. You do not become one of the best offensive lines in the NFL with an average center. You can have the best blocking lineman to ever play the game on your team but if you have the wrong blocking call you get your QB killed.

This is something he'll never understand and has completely under rated.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady yes but how's he going to get the snap if there isn't a center which you never answered my question from past posts.
All other names you typed are irrelevant.

If you didn’t have a kicker how would the game ever start. We’d just be sitting there and sitting waiting for the game to start. Answer that

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don’t understand the culture of people who take sneakers seriously. How I was raised... one can’t get caught in busted sneaks.
My only issue with the military is the PTSD and anxiety disorder. But you can’t sit here and say smart kids choose the military... in general.
Retired and the culture you grew up in. Hmmmmmmmmm:scratch:taking sneakers seriously:scratch:this makes sense:thumb:

What PTSD and anxiety disorder are you speaking of that you have an issue with? Would you like me to get you a shovel or should I just send for the backhoe now?

Yeah those military academies are just like every state college. Keep digging dumb dumb.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn’t have a kicker how would the game ever start. We’d just be sitting there and sitting waiting for the game to start. Answer that

The punter can kickoff. It would be horrible but still a kickoff.
Answer my question you keep voiding.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady yes but how's he going to get the snap if there isn't a center which you never answered my question from past posts.
All other names you typed are irrelevant.
That's not a fair question. Chose a different QB.
We're talking Brady here.
He'd just hike it to himself, duh

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a fair question. Chose a different QB.
We're talking Brady here.
He'd just hike it to himself, duh

If he was drafted in the 5th round, I'd expect him to be able to be QB, Punter and D-Coordinator.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retired and the culture you grew up in. Hmmmmmmmmm:scratch:taking sneakers seriously:scratch:this makes sense:thumb:

What PTSD and anxiety disorder are you speaking of that you have an issue with? Would you like me to get you a shovel or should I just send for the backhoe now?

Yeah those military academies are just like every state college. Keep digging dumb dumb.

I’m talking about the PTSD and anxiety and suicides these young men suffer in the military. It’s a huge issue in our country so no shovel needed. I’m not talking about the military academies. I’m talking about people enlisting in the regular branches.
And yes... sneakers are important to some. I’m sure you wear your CostCo sneakers and don’t understand

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m talking about the PTSD and anxiety and suicides these young men suffer in the military. It’s a huge issue in our country so no shovel needed. I’m not talking about the military academies. I’m talking about people enlisting in the regular branches.
And yes... sneakers are important to some. I’m sure you wear your CostCo sneakers and don’t understand

Keep proving what kind of moron you are. I'll just get you a Costco size shovel how's that?

First start by admitting you know absolutely nothing about the military. Because with each post you sound more and more ignorant.

1. So what is your issue with PTSD, anxiety and suicides in the military you know nothing about? You said you take issue with it. Is your issue we shouldn't have a military?

Just FYI dumb dumb did you know Terry Bradshaw was the spokesman for PTSD, depression and suicide for the military? He went through clinical depression wanting to commit suicide. Last I checked it wasn't military related but caused by multiple failed marriages, drug dependencies and what we are now calling CTE.

2. So should we eliminate football and marriage?

3. Oh so now you want to cherry pick AGAIN. Now you're not talking about the academies. You're talking about the regular "branches". WTF is that? Again proving you know zero about the military.

So I guess Costco and the rest of the civilian world only hire Rhode's scholars?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep proving what kind of moron you are. I'll just get you a Costco size shovel how's that?

First start by admitting you know absolutely nothing about the military. Because with each post you sound more and more ignorant.

1. So what is your issue with PTSD, anxiety and suicides in the military you know nothing about? You said you take issue with it. Is your issue we shouldn't have a military?

Just FYI dumb dumb did you know Terry Bradshaw was the spokesman for PTSD, depression and suicide for the military? He went through clinical depression wanting to commit suicide. Last I checked it wasn't military related but caused by multiple failed marriages, drug dependencies and what we are now calling CTE.

2. So should we eliminate football and marriage?

3. Oh so now you want to cherry pick AGAIN. Now you're not talking about the academies. You're talking about the regular "branches". WTF is that? Again proving you know zero about the military.

So I guess Costco and the rest of the civilian world only hire Rhode's scholars?

You made a lot of assumptions and things I never even alluded. We have a serious problem with PTSD and suicide with our soldiers. Did I say anything about not having a military.
Is there not a huge difference between people enlisting and students going to military academies. Huge fucking difference. Did I even bring up the academies? No. Stop putting words and false statements and attributing them to me.
Did I ever say people don’t get PTSD and depression other ways? No. That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic either.
Did I say anything about employment or who Costco hires? No. I said you probably wear Kirkland brand Costco sneakers.
Where do you even come up with this arbitrary stuff I never even remotely mentioned??

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you don't understand the game of football except knowing the diva positions.

Didn’t I say LT is the 2nd most important position multiple times to you. That’s far from a diva position. Sorry.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a lot of assumptions and things I never even alluded. We have a serious problem with PTSD and suicide with our soldiers. Did I say anything about not having a military.
Is there not a huge difference between people enlisting and students going to military academies. Huge fucking difference. Did I even bring up the academies? No. Stop putting words and false statements and attributing them to me.
Did I ever say people don’t get PTSD and depression other ways? No. That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic either.
Did I say anything about employment or who Costco hires? No. I said you probably wear Kirkland brand Costco sneakers.
Where do you even come up with this arbitrary stuff I never even remotely mentioned??
If it's suicides that get your craw, you must really have issue with the agriculture industry.