• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice retort. You are so lost. Your proof that Centers are so important is that Pittsburgh after offering Bell the largest RB contract ever is that Pittsburgh didn’t cut their Center to offer him more. Jesus fucking Christ dude... be for real.

wrong asshole, I never said that. your jimmies are so rustled you don't even know what's happening

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice retort. You are so lost. Your proof that Centers are so important is that Pittsburgh after offering Bell the largest RB contract ever is that Pittsburgh didn’t cut their Center to offer him more. Jesus fucking Christ dude... be for real.
good logic

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn right. Waiting on the neon Air Max 95s and literally dropped $1500 2 weeks ago at footlocker. Have to have fresh white on white Air Force ones.
Good for you:clap:. Feeling oppressed by all the Hoopsters? Is this your individual protest?
Hating on the military but buying Air Force Ones. Kind of ironic don't you think? Don't forget to pick up some pig socks while you're at it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you:clap:. Feeling oppressed by all the Hoopsters? Is this your individual protest?
Hating on the military but buying Air Force Ones. Kind of ironic don't you think? Don't forget to pick up some pig socks while you're at it.

That’s not irony. Not a protest... my kick game has always been top notch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not irony. Not a protest... my kick game has always been top notch.
There are other brands of top notch sneakers that don't support sweat shops and douche's like Kapernick. But you go on with your bad self.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other brands of top notch sneakers that don't support sweat shops and douche's like Kapernick. But you go on with your bad self.

No... they all use sweat shops... and I only wear Nike and some vintage ADIDAS like Stan Smiths. I can’t really mess with any other brands.
I respect Kaepernick a hell of a lot more than Dick stain Donald

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... they all use sweat shops... and I only wear Nike and some vintage ADIDAS like Stan Smiths. I can’t really mess with any other brands.
I respect Kaepernick a hell of a lot more than Dick stain Donald

Don't worry you'll grow out of this misguided prepubescent life some day. Keep supporting douche's like Kaeperdick and disrespecting the military wearing your $1500 sneakers. Your future looks bright:cool2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry you'll grow out of this misguided prepubescent life some day. Keep supporting douche's like Kaeperdick and disrespecting the military wearing your $1500 sneakers. Your future looks bright:cool2:

I’m retired. Thanks. And just like Kaepernick wasn’t disrespecting the military neither am I wearing Nikes. I never said I support Kaepernick I just said I respect him more then Trump. A lot more.
And my sneaker game will always be fresh...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn right. Waiting on the neon Air Max 95s and literally dropped $1500 2 weeks ago at footlocker. Have to have fresh white on white Air Force ones.
:eek:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am very frugral. I was always a saver... but I always had to have a strong sneaker game. And your wife pays that for one pair of red bottoms. No? :)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very frugral. I was always a saver... but I always had to have a strong sneaker game. And your wife pays that for one pair of red bottoms. No? :)
Girl Friend...and It was two pairs...:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m retired. Thanks. And just like Kaepernick wasn’t disrespecting the military neither am I wearing Nikes. I never said I support Kaepernick I just said I respect him more then Trump. A lot more.
And my sneaker game will always be fresh...

Sure you're retired? The only way you're retired is if you pulled some limp dick millennial "I got burned by hot coffee" act.

So implying @Manster7588 only choice was the military, I guess that's you NOT disrespecting the military:nono:

So you respect Kaeperdick (not support him) but disrespect the military. I think I got it now.

Keep kicking it with your kicks. It says a lot about you as a retiree:nod:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? I said who would Pittsburgh cut if they had to choose between their Center and Antonio Brown all things being equal. They offered there back 15 million and he turned it down. You haven’t torn anything to threads at all. In fact you’re making absolutely no sense. The reason Oakland didn’t pay a DE 135+ million is because they wanted to keep their C. That’s fucking idiotic and then you pat yourself on the back like you said something brilliant. That makes zero fucking sense.
Mack was so unwanted a team gave up multiple first round picks and 135 million. No one ever gave up a 1/4 that much for a Center. Jesus dude... no wonder you chose the military
The offered Le’Veon the richest RB deal ever and drew the line. Your post was so fucking bad dude. Jesus
There is a lot a bull shit here so I'll just cover two items. Why do you insist to use top notch players in your argument. Of course they wont cut Brown, but they wouldn't cut their center either. Maybe their 9 lineman gets cut, maybe their 6th WR.

Now FUCK YOU and your obvious disdane for the Milrary. You couldn't last in the military you stupid fucking dick sucking moron.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot a bull shit here so I'll just cover two items. Why do you insist to use top notch players in your argument. Of course they wont cut Brown, but they wouldn't cut their center either. Maybe their 9 lineman gets cut, maybe their 6th WR.

Now FUCK YOU and your obvious disdane for the Milrary. You couldn't last in the military you stupid fucking dick sucking moron.

Because I used the top notch elite Center too. I guess you don’t get that. I don’t know how but you struggle with basics.

I said... hypothetically if the Steelers had to cut either their Center or their WR... who are they cutting. I didn’t say anything about their 9th lineman or 6th WR... it was a hypothetical. Get it?
I absolutely admit I wouldn’t cut it in a place where they treat my like a cypher and scream at me while blowing a trumpet at 5am. I chose to educate myself cause I don’t do that strict disciplinarian nonsense.
I have no problem with the military but they’re definitely not known for pulling the most intelligent of young men.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you're retired? The only way you're retired is if you pulled some limp dick millennial "I got burned by hot coffee" act.

So implying @Manster7588 only choice was the military, I guess that's you NOT disrespecting the military:nono:

So you respect Kaeperdick (not support him) but disrespect the military. I think I got it now.

Keep kicking it with your kicks. It says a lot about you as a retiree:nod:

You just don’t understand the culture of people who take sneakers seriously. How I was raised... one can’t get caught in busted sneaks.
My only issue with the military is the PTSD and anxiety disorder. But you can’t sit here and say smart kids choose the military... in general.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only understand stat piling positions? I said LT was the 2md most important position. Yes teams don’t recruit Centers anymore cause they arent too worried about an unimportant position. Centers don’t have the impact of other positions. You telling me you want Jason Kelce over...
Brady
Julio Jones
Khalil Mack
Zeke Elliot
Tyron Smith
Gronkowski

Stop it

Brady yes but how's he going to get the snap if there isn't a center which you never answered my question from past posts.
All other names you typed are irrelevant.