• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State or Michigan? Which team is more likely to end Ohio State's Big Ten East dominance?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything about this upcoming season is off limits with how this season will play out if there is a season. I thought Cal/USC would be a top 25 matchup. Which is why I was fine with them being at the tail end of those best game rankings.

Then you said Michigan wasn't much better than IU, then you said IU was better than Cal. Which I disagreed with, and here we are.
I get less optimistic about there being a season every passing day, unfortunately. It's stupid, but I don't see it happening nonetheless.

Indiana was a solid football team when they were fully healthy, and even when they were dealing with injuries they were competitive. They lost 5 games, all to solid/great teams, and only two of them were by double digits. Tom Allen has that program headed in the right direction. It's too bad we might not see what they could do this season.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get less optimistic about there being a season every passing day, unfortunately. It's stupid, but I don't see it happening nonetheless.

Indiana was a solid football team when they were fully healthy, and even when they were dealing with injuries they were competitive. They lost 5 games, all to solid/great teams, and only two of them were by double digits. Tom Allen has that program headed in the right direction. It's too bad we might not see what they could do this season.

Yeah same here about the season. It definitely already sucks with no OOC games. I enjoy the OOC portion more than the conference games.

And yeah, I'd agree he has them headed in the right direction. If Penix makes a solid progression this off-season, their offense could be very good. If we have a season I could envision them being in a lot of high scoring games. Their defense wasn't very good last year. That's what killed them.

Last edited: