• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Millsap available?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Houston would be a terrific fit.

Toronto and Boston would as well, but idk if ATL would be willing to deal in the East. Another team that could use him is OKC, but idk if they have the pieces to land him.

If anyone of those teams I listed lands him that would be a huge addition and could put them as the #2 team to beat in their respective conference.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Houston would be a terrific fit.

Toronto and Boston would as well, but idk if ATL would be willing to deal in the East. Another team that could use him is OKC, but idk if they have the pieces to land him.

If anyone of those teams I listed lands him that would be a huge addition and could put them as the #2 team to beat in their respective conference.

Not trading him as a 3 or 4 month rental. I'm only trading for him if I think I can re-sign him in the offseason.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trading him as a 3 or 4 month rental. I'm only trading for him if I think I can re-sign him in the offseason.

I would think most of those teams would believe they could re-sign him if they landed him. Houston would be such a good fit for him though, Harden has good role players around him, but needs a sidekick.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think most of those teams would believe they could re-sign him if they landed him. Houston would be such a good fit for him though, Harden has good role players around him, but needs a sidekick.

Not sure who Houston can trade for him though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The piece on ESPN I read said they were fielding offers for Sefalosha and Korver as well. Like bk said, I wouldn't trade for Millsap unless I knew for sure he would resign with me. But a team like Toronto should absolutely trade for Kyle Korver right now. They need his shooting. It's really the one thing holding the back from actually challenging the Cavs in the East. The price to get him in a trade shouldn't be all that high so it won't be so crippling if he doesn't resign.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston needs to stay clear of him. But Wild Turkey is on with regards to Korver. He would be a valuable add to the Green.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even before the Cavs getting Korver I was rethinking it but now I'm certain, Toronto should go all in on Millsap. I still think other teams should be cautious about giving up stuff for him and not knowing if he'll resign but for Toronto, they've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Their ceiling is 2nd best team in the East. That roster as it stands cannot beat Cleveland. Looking into free agency and their cap situation, there are no real big moves or even tweaks that will put them over the top. Trading for Millsap is that move. What's the worst that can happen? He leaves and Toronto is right back where they were, behind Cleveland. The time to strike is now