• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots 2019 Training Camp

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England Patriots

Above is the website URL for this year's NE Patriots Training Camp.

Camp opens officially on July 25th.

Thought some of you might want to save it to your 'Favorites' or 'Bookmark' it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookies MUST report July 22nd for all of the indoctrination by the NFL and the NFLPA. Then they''' have two days of class work/films and conditioning. Rumors are starting that most veterans will be reporting on July 23rd.

Can't verify and I have tried. It was reported that Brady, Harry, Edelman, Dorsett, Gordon and several others were seen entering the Gillette Bubble. The thing that makes me a bit suspicious is that Gordon was supposedly seen. Then again, maybe he's going to get 6 games or 8 games and wants to work out before he's banned from contacting anyone in the NFL.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookies MUST report July 22nd for all of the indoctrination by the NFL and the NFLPA. Then they''' have two days of class work/films and conditioning. Rumors are starting that most veterans will be reporting on July 23rd.

Can't verify and I have tried. It was reported that Brady, Harry, Edelman, Dorsett, Gordon and several others were seen entering the Gillette Bubble. The thing that makes me a bit suspicious is that Gordon was supposedly seen. Then again, maybe he's going to get 6 games or 8 games and wants to work out before he's banned from contacting anyone in the NFL.

Do you know exactly what substance Josh Gordon had in his system? Was it weed? I read a report yesterday that the NFL is considering removing weed from the banned substance list. If that's what was found in Josh's system then perhaps he does indeed play this year since the NFL appears to be acknowledging that weed is not a performance enhancing drug and can be used for pain.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Do you know exactly what substance Josh Gordon had in his system? Was it weed? I read a report yesterday that the NFL is considering removing weed from the banned substance list. If that's what was found in Josh's system then perhaps he does indeed play this year since the NFL appears to be acknowledging that weed is not a performance enhancing drug and can be used for pain.
I believe it was from consuming a ridiculous amount of tea which is recognized as a masking agent. My apologies if I'm passing on bad information.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife knows this family hopefully Duke is thinking about being in Foxborough soon after this party.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBCSports Boston 7/21/2019

The Patriots won the Super Bowl last season despite getting nothing from their top draft pick, Isaiah Wynn. This year, Wynn appears to be ready to go.

Wynn, an offensive tackle who suffered a torn Achilles tendon in the 2018 preseason, has passed his physical and will not need to start camp on the physically unable to perform list, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports.

The Patriots will give Wynn every opportunity to earn the starting left tackle job after last year’s starter, Trent Brown, signed with the Raiders in free agency.

Wynn played his college footbal at Georgia and went to the Patriots with the 23rd overall pick in last year’s draft.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday 7/22/2019
O-and-D-2.png

"Rookies Only" 7/22/2019
Patriots-Training-Camp-640x350.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBCSports Boston 7/21/2019

The Patriots won the Super Bowl last season despite getting nothing from their top draft pick, Isaiah Wynn. This year, Wynn appears to be ready to go.

Wynn, an offensive tackle who suffered a torn Achilles tendon in the 2018 preseason, has passed his physical and will not need to start camp on the physically unable to perform list, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports.

The Patriots will give Wynn every opportunity to earn the starting left tackle job after last year’s starter, Trent Brown, signed with the Raiders in free agency.

Wynn played his college footbal at Georgia and went to the Patriots with the 23rd overall pick in last year’s draft.

I still am a bit gun shy on his height. As I said it's going to be all about footwork with Wynn lets see how that Achilles holds up. I see him more of an OG.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was the first official ay at Camp.

David Andrews and Michael Bennett were both absent for legitimate personal reasons. No personal info was given.

Brady looked like Tom Brady. He ran through 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 11 on 11 drills. No pads today. No pads until Saturday.

Danny Etling is no longer working with the quaterbacks. He has a new number...5 and he's working with the WRs and Special Teams.

Studs.............N'Keal Harry was outstanding. Huge shock was Jacoby Meyers and undrafted WR who made two spectacular catches for TDs. The incredible one was a complete spin and flip to badly thrown Brady pass that even Brady ran over to give him kudos.

Dud..............Braxton Berrios............dropped several passes and totally missed a couple more.

Bentley was wearing the green dot helmet it appears that he will be making the defensive callsonthe field and BB is letting Jerod Mayo make the defensive calls from the sideline.

Overall, it was typical first day and fortunately for the first time in three years there were no freak injuries.

Final note.......Julian Edelman was on the field and the cast was off his broken left thumb.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they’re gonna see if they can’t make Etling our version of Taysom Hill

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was the first official ay at Camp.

David Andrews and Michael Bennett were both absent for legitimate personal reasons. No personal info was given.

Brady looked like Tom Brady. He ran through 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 11 on 11 drills. No pads today. No pads until Saturday.

Danny Etling is no longer working with the quaterbacks. He has a new number...5 and he's working with the WRs and Special Teams.

Studs.............N'Keal Harry was outstanding. Huge shock was Jacoby Meyers and undrafted WR who made two spectacular catches for TDs. The incredible one was a complete spin and flip to badly thrown Brady pass that even Brady ran over to give him kudos.

Dud..............Braxton Berrios............dropped several passes and totally missed a couple more.

Bentley was wearing the green dot helmet it appears that he will be making the defensive callsonthe field and BB is letting Jerod Mayo make the defensive calls from the sideline.

Overall, it was typical first day and fortunately for the first time in three years there were no freak injuries.

Final note.......Julian Edelman was on the field and the cast was off his broken left thumb.

I'm standing by my opnion that Jakobi Meyers makes the team.

If Edelman's cast is off already then I'm guessing he has some srews in his thumb.

"
1) If there is a single fragment at base of the thumb. Its called a "Bennetts fracture". The fracture pattern is usually very similar among people: there is a small fragment in the front that remains in contact with the wrist bone, while the rest of the thumb bone gets pulled backward and out of position by your thumb muscles (the AbPL, EPL, AdPL). A tiny ligament called the Anterior Oblique Ligament ("Beak Ligament") holds that small fragment in place. If the thumb breaks but doesnt move out of position (<2 mm displacement), which is uncommon, then a cast alone can treat the injury. However, more commonly two pins are needed to hold the thumb in position for about 6 weeks until the bone has healed, and then the pins are removed. Sometimes a screw is used instead, which allows people to start moving their thumb after only about 1 week, but its a more challenging surgery. "

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday notes...............

N'Keal Harry lined up wrong on two consecutive plays. They had to call a timeout after the first, the entire offense did a full speed lap around the entire practice facility after the second one. BB sent a strong message that no one gets to screw up the same play twice. He told every rookie and vet that they best study their playbooks because he doesn't want to see this again.

Tom Brady did not suit up yesterday. He was given the day off and Hoyer and stidham did the quarterbacking.
Stidham was atrocious during his 7 on7s as he was 3/9 with 2 INT. He got markedly better in the second half of practice in 11 on 11s and was 4/9 with 1 INT. He was accurate in the second half but had 3 easy passes dropped.

Jacoby Meyer was the standout WR for the second day in a row. He's catching everything within sight and is making incredibly athletic moves and catches.

Maurice Harris was also spectacular yesterday and even Brady went over to high five him on one diving catch that was reported about two inches off the ground.

The good and bad.......Punter Josh Bailey was booming punts about 70-75 yards. Problem was that every other one landed off the field of play.

Today is full pads and tackling.