• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots 2019 Training Camp

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always seems that way but how often do the cutdowns make a meaningful contribution elsewhere?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Bennet brothers are just unlikeable in my opinion. Why not just keep your fucking mouth shut and play football? I have a hard time believing BB likes this ass clown.

Bennett back, showing no signs of jet lag; 7/28 camp notes

What is the issue? I read the article BB excused him he replied to comments about not retiring. Heck if they guy can still play and he was on excused absence what is the issue? Did I not read something correctly?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Videos will not load for me...
That said, he had nothing but praise for BB from what I read.

I think a lot of what players say and do on other teams are okay, if those teams are cool with it not my place to judge. And I think a lot more goes on in the Pats locker room then we know. But all in all the Pats are the very best in the league at keeping shit in house and that has a lot to do with BB. I am sure he tells player give the media nothing, you have an issue talk to me.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pick for UDFA is getting notice.....

WR Jakobi Meyers: Has stood out positively in camp despite catching just one pass in 11-on-11 drills … Made highlight-reel catch during 4-on-4s on Thursday … Included in multiple side sessions with Brady and McDaniels and has seen reps with the first-team offense … By our estimation, the best bet of any UDFA to crack the 53-man roster

Read more at: Patriots Rookie Report: Who’s Standing Out So Far In Training Camp?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G J.J. Dielman, who signed with the Patriots a few days ago, has decided to retire, according to @FieldYates. The Patriots have had 3 o-linemen retire this year: Jared Veldheer, Brian Schwenke and Dielman. Building some more depth up front remains on the team's radar.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last @Patriots off the field Monday included Demaryius Thomas, who’s on the PUP list coming off a torn Achilles. After watching practice, he caught deep throws from Danny Etling & Jakobi Meyers. At NC State, Meyers made the same conversion Etling is now attempting > QB to WR.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyers was a QB at NC State. He's been the brightest star in camp so far.

Maurice Harris has been the second star.

Braxton Barrios may be playing himself off the roster. He routes are horrible and he can't catch anything.

Sony Michel came back early from his knee scope, Damian Harris has been a bull and even better, his not dropped a single pass. He's spent a ton of time working with James White.

The other UDFA WR is Gunner Olszewski a former CB converting to WR. He's opeming eyes with great hands and even more, he's been very good with kickoffs and punts.

Right now the WR group is looking pretty darn good. Edelman, Dorsett, Meyers, Harris and Olszewski are looking like the first five.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyers was a QB at NC State. He's been the brightest star in camp so far.

Maurice Harris has been the second star.

Braxton Barrios may be playing himself off the roster. He routes are horrible and he can't catch anything.

Sony Michel came back early from his knee scope, Damian Harris has been a bull and even better, his not dropped a single pass. He's spent a ton of time working with James White.

The other UDFA WR is Gunner Olszewski a former CB converting to WR. He's opeming eyes with great hands and even more, he's been very good with kickoffs and punts.

Right now the WR group is looking pretty darn good. Edelman, Dorsett, Meyers, Harris and Olszewski are looking like the first five.

Okay maybe it's just me but I would be suspect of that line up, Jules is the only consistent and proven commodity. And we both know it's far to early to tell but I really hope Harris pans out be nice to have a big WR.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay maybe it's just me but I would be suspect of that line up, Jules is the only consistent and proven commodity. And we both know it's far to early to tell but I really hope Harris pans out be nice to have a big WR.

Preseason games and joint practice will change things. Who can keep it up? We'll see soon enough.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if they start winning I will, after all pretty sure that's how you became a Pats fan
I remember the when having a couple players in the top stats lists was considered winning... Woohoo when Rich Camarillo was leading the league!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots players had Tuesday off but a familiar face was seen at Foxboro.

Former GM Scott Pioli was seen by some Boston Media and of course a lot of rumors are starting to swirl.

Pioli has resigned from his position as Ass't. GM with the Atlanta Falcons.

No one knows for sure why he was there, but everyone has a theory.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots players had Tuesday off but a familiar face was seen at Foxboro.

Former GM Scott Pioli was seen by some Boston Media and of course a lot of rumors are starting to swirl.

Pioli has resigned from his position as Ass't. GM with the Atlanta Falcons.

No one knows for sure why he was there, but everyone has a theory.

I'm guessing he left his sunglasses there.....