• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pathetic media

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that's pathetic really. The media exists to exploit those drama scenes as it sells print and advertising space. They don't want boring. I'm sure many will try to get some time with him this week and see if they can poke him into giving up another nugget that can give them their 10 minutes of news cycle glory. I think we all know Sherman isn't going to give it to them. He can't be tricked or pushed into one of his tirades.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wasn't surprised that a few within the media tried to get him to go from Bruce Banner to The Hulk. That's kinda what they do. They were hoping for the trash talking, "thug" Sherman and they got the smart, likable "degree in communications" Sherman instead. They shouldn't expect anything different from him on Media Day either.

By the way, has anyone seen the picture that's been going around the internet comparing Sherman with Justin Bieber? Bieber's done way worse things than Sherman has, yet Sherman gets labeled a "thug" and Bieber is referred to as a "misguided kid". It's sad and perfectly illustrates that a double standard exists.