• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you rather...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I am only partially kidding when I say this: the only time that doesn't get called is when it's the Broncos defense on the field. Any other time that's holding. Watching the Broncos these past two years has literally made me question how well I know the rules on holding.

Oh I somewhat agree. How many times have we see an OL player pretty much jump on the back of Von Miller as he is running right by them? So it wouldn't have surprised me to see them not make that call in that big of a moment but I'm really glad they did. That kind of thing frustrates me to no end when it happens to us so I'm glad at least somebody got the call.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I somewhat agree. How many times have we see an OL player pretty much jump on the back of Von Miller as he is running right by them? So it wouldn't have surprised me to see them not make that call in that big of a moment but I'm really glad they did. That kind of thing frustrates me to no end when it happens to us so I'm glad at least somebody got the call.

I am with you entirely. I can see why a ref may be reluctant to throw a flag in that moment but it's the right thing to do. I agree with you Harrison takes Smith to the cleaners and blows up that play without the hold. With it, they connect. You can't ignore that. Especially at such a critical moment in the game.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's Pats and Falcons. I'd like to see the Falcons win. Nothing against the Pats so much as wanting to see another team join the Broncos with the dubious honor of having 5 Super Bowl losses!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's Pats and Falcons. I'd like to see the Falcons win. Nothing against the Pats so much as wanting to see another team join the Broncos with the dubious honor of having 5 Super Bowl losses!

Well and for me I have always lived by the if my team can't win it at least let a team that never has won one win it.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely LOVE to see Falcons win. All the talk is about what Brady and Bill,etc will say about deflate-gate,etc after they win SB. It's like it's a foregone conclusion. I hope they ( and their obnoxious fans ) don't get chance to relish/embellish/etc. Hope Atlanta just creams them . Otherwise......God help us :)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time team in ATL vs a multiple SB team in NE. 2 weeks for BB to take away what ATL does best.

NE 33-19

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well and for me I have always lived by the if my team can't win it at least let a team that never has won one win it.

I'm always on the lookout for weird trivia and there's potential for one in this year's Super Bowl. The Seahawks handed the Broncos a league high 5th Super Bowl loss, coming in 0-1 in the game and looking for their first win. The Falcons are 0-1 in the Super Bowl and also looking for their first win, and can find it by handing the Patriots a league high 5th Super Bowl loss they'd share with the Broncos.

I'm not sure why I find this stuff so fascinating. I just do.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me on the Falcon's side - I think they have the Mojo. I expect a very entertaining game and that will be good.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and NE haven't played a qb all season as good Ryan or an offense as talented. Look at NE's reg season schedule. Oz is close to the best Qb they've faced ! Bwaaaaaa ! NE is getting steamrolled and I sincerely adamantly have no doubt that I am extremely unconvinced of this actually happening. :) But I want it to. If Atlanta wins, we hear about for week or two. If NE wins, we won't stop hearing about it till wknd 3 of 2017 season. Maybe.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. Plus unlike football, I hate Pats. :)