• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Partrick Kane being investigated for r*pe - Update - No charges to be filed, case closed

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so ... the kit bag was a fabrication?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
investigation will proceed but

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The case only seems stranger if you hold on to the idea that the "victim" has integrity. If you don't think she does, then it starts to make lot more sense. That doesn't prove anything, but it does make things sensible. Draw your own conclusions.

You don't have to assume anything for the events of the past couple days to seem strange. But in general, I tend not to assume accusers in r*pe cases are devoid of integrity considering what they go through in order to seek justice. And it is precisely because of people like you who assume she doesn't have integrity, that she is lying, and other people who may or may not be you who think she brought the whole thing on herself.

I was going to ask if you could imagine doing the same thing in a murder case, but then I remembered a lot of people do the exact same thing in murder cases.

We're a weird society.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll go on a whole new rant if this turns out to be true. Because if some woman out there is doing this crap, and fabricating, they need to realize what they're doing to EVERY OTHER VICTIM OF r*pe when they do it.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my first thought too. Dude stepped down because he realized that it was completely idiotic what he had just done. Sounds to me like he went to the media before even going to the freaking police/DA.

im not going there ... i think he lost his sense of professional judgement because of emotion ... and i cant 100% blame him because he is afterall a family friend of the accuser :noidea:

C

cubzzzfanincali

You don't have to assume anything for the events of the past couple days to seem strange. But in general, I tend not to assume accusers in r*pe cases are devoid of integrity considering what they go through in order to seek justice.

Every time I hear this get said (and it is said often in these kinds of matters), I wince. You and I and any other rational human being in a detached situation may view things as such. But a potentially hysterical and crazy drunk chick does not neatly fit into the laws of such rational calculus. They are operating in a totally different universe. A chick who is batshit crazy is not motivated by "seeking justice". By the way, the same may well apply to the Mom here, who it sure seems isn't behaving all that sanely either.

Now, I don't know whether or not this gal fits into that category or not. Maybe in fact he did do something horrible to her. Maybe the Mom is just so stressed out by the situation it is causing her to go a little crazy herself. All possible. I'm just saying that - at this point - it sure is starting to smell a lot more like the accuser is a little bit nuts, and this may be an inherited trait. Time will tell.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

with the timing of events, how can you not question the initial allegations made by the "victim"

info leaked to media says no dna of the accused was found in the r*pe kit

THE NEXT DAY, a supposed r*pe kit bag is found left on the accusers doorstep ??? trying to call into question the validity of the tests ???

what a mess

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clear description of the bag, contents, who had it, etc.

D.A. explaining to public the brown paper bag found at alleged victim's mother house is a bag that was always in the possession of the mother. D.A. explains the night the alleged victim went to the hospital to have a r*pe kit done, she was accompanied by her mother. The hospital gave the mother the brown bag to put her daughter's clothes in. According to D.A., the mother left the hospital with the brown paper bag. Therefore, the bag never contained r*pe kit results and was always in the possession of the mother. D.A. states no charges have been brought forth against the mother.

And the dude to the right looks like the love child of Don Cherry and Barry Trotz

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all this was on Chicago Legal Law or a show like that, it would be made fun of for being too unrealistic.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap.

Side note, this kind of fits the scenario my coworkers came up with for the kit to be legit and the bag not to be faked.

Okay, a few things here.
1) Kane's lawyer himself said Kane's DNA was found on the victim, just not "below the waist". Also reports of others involved. So just because his DNA isn't in that one place doesn't mean he didn't do anything. r*pe kit tests specific things, if his DNA was on that shirt, or elsewhere it is still valid evidence. So when they say his DNA was not in the r*pe kit it's selective truth. He could have been a party to the crime and not have actually been the worst one there.
2) Mom is a fucking moron, and seems to be trying to make this about revenge. Which is killing the case for her daughter. But remember, she is probably facing a lot of pressure in her own right. Doesn't excuse the idiocy, but not being able to go anywhere in your hometown without people giving you shit could have a damaging effect.
3) DA has a lot of answers, but he is still in that community and probably very close with everyone involved.
And as this is still a pending investigation, I find it odd that he would rush to defend a party to the investigation (local Cops).
4) I am not clear on if the shirt she was wearing, that she apparently changed out of, ever made it into evidence. That's a piece of evidence that is pretty important here.

For something that was kept so successfully quiet for so long to suddenly be splashed into the court of public opinion definitely favors one side. Seems it would be rather easy to spin someone up and make them do something stupid.

Girls needs a good, savvy and detached lawyer ASAP. And he needs to keep this away from WNY. It;s like keystone cops and three stooges all wrapped into one up there it seems.