• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: packers

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game over

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
callahan should be blasted for keeping haskins in the game . i like his leadership but come on we are 3-10 , give him the reps next week

now he will be in a boot all week

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awful coaching. Good job by the defense to even be in this game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah team was unprepared early , Haskins should have been pulled , and time management stunk

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revisionists history much? Here's Kirk's stat line in the first 5 games that he played in.

View attachment 225548

You are not good at these games Sty: this is Cousins first start Dec 12, 2012 versus Cleveland:
Kirk Cousins 26/37 329 8.9 2 1 2-21 78.7 104.4

Redskins vs. Browns - Box Score - December 16, 2012 - ESPN

Now this is his first actual game, small sample size but even better than his first start:
Kirk Cousins 2/2 26 13.0 1 0 0-0 99.9 158.3

Ravens vs. Redskins - Box Score - December 9, 2012 - ESPN

Now did Cousins struggle in year two and three … yes, of course. It is also true you and many others were calling or his head and saying he was a bum. But he never did have a game under 30. Close but not 30 or below to be fair either did Haskins. Well not today.

My position on Haskins is actually much nicer than the ABC crowd had when he was young. He is inexperienced (remember you try to convince me he wasn't) :D I would not have drafted him or any other QB in the first two rounds of this past draft. I don't think he is a bust (yet anyhow) I think shows some skills and is worth working with. Maybe after awhile he will develop and be as good as Cousins. :D

So it appears I was right in both cases …. Cousins first start was over 300 yards and a win and he never had a rating under 30 …. in his first two years. I didn't look further. Feel free to look. I think Cousins had a four pick game in 2014.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks again people as this thread was 14th most used thread this week . Not bad for a crappy 3-10 team

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not good at these games Sty: this is Cousins first start Dec 12, 2012 versus Cleveland:
Kirk Cousins 26/37 329 8.9 2 1 2-21 78.7 104.4

Redskins vs. Browns - Box Score - December 16, 2012 - ESPN

Now this is his first actual game, small sample size but even better than his first start:
Kirk Cousins 2/2 26 13.0 1 0 0-0 99.9 158.3

Ravens vs. Redskins - Box Score - December 9, 2012 - ESPN

Now did Cousins struggle in year two and three … yes, of course. It is also true you and many others were calling or his head and saying he was a bum. But he never did have a game under 30. Close but not 30 or below to be fair either did Haskins. Well not today.

My position on Haskins is actually much nicer than the ABC crowd had when he was young. He is inexperienced (remember you try to convince me he wasn't) :D I would not have drafted him or any other QB in the first two rounds of this past draft. I don't think he is a bust (yet anyhow) I think shows some skills and is worth working with. Maybe after awhile he will develop and be as good as Cousins. :D

So it appears I was right in both cases …. Cousins first start was over 300 yards and a win and he never had a rating under 30 …. in his first two years. I didn't look further. Feel free to look. I think Cousins had a four pick game in 2014.

Of course you're wrong ...AGAIN!!, but it appears that you have a handicap and that's either understanding what you're reading, or purposely inserting something into what's posted in order to make a point that you can defend. So, since you insist upon doing this and I'm trying to be kind because of your impediment, let's do this. Go back and read what I posted, if you find the word "start" in reference to Kirk, my apologies, if not, we keep it between us, you don't respond and we move on understanding that you write them and I'll overlook the issue as I've repeatedly done thus far.

Just to be clear, here's my post:

"Soooo a little bit better than Kirk early on huh? :D"

Please take note of what's missing and what you have now inserted.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughing about injuries again. Very classy. :rolleyes2:

Reading that (humor) into something that wasn't intended to be funny but was in fact, factual, is so you! Let's move on, clearly you are not good at this!

This is a grin, :D and depending upon what's written could signify derision, smirk, uncomfortable acceptance, or pleasant approval among many other uses. Considering what I wrote, humor was the least of these. BTW: funny looks like this.:pound:

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you're wrong ...AGAIN!!, but it appears that you have a handicap and that's either understanding what you're reading, or purposely inserting something into what's posted in order to make a point that you can defend. So, since you insist upon doing this and I'm trying to be kind because of your impediment, let's do this. Go back and read what I posted, if you find the word "start" in reference to Kirk, my apologies, if not, we keep it between us, you don't respond and we move on understanding that you write them and I'll overlook the issue as I've repeatedly done thus far.

Just to be clear, here's my post:

"Soooo a little bit better than Kirk early on huh? :D"

Please take note of what's missing and what you have now inserted.

Pisses you off when I am right, so you try to change the narrative. It has always been your go to. All the way back to he can't develop, he can't use his feet, to AJ and Chase are the same guy. Maybe I should feel sorry for you and quit playing you. :D :pound::pound:Nah!! It is too much fun.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading that (humor) into something that wasn't intended to be funny but was in fact, factual, is so you! Let's move on, clearly you are not good at this!

This is a grin, :D and depending upon what's written could signify derision, smirk, uncomfortable acceptance, or pleasant approval among many other uses. Considering what I wrote, humor was the least of these. BTW: funny looks like this.:pound:

:noidea::D:pound:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW Sty, I still love you brother. All in good fun. :thumb::D

Do you think Mack will catch Ironman in sacks? He should, he is a position that should have more sacks. :noidea:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to McLaurin that he had one. That was one hell of a catch.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pisses you off when I am right, so you try to change the narrative. It has always been your go to. All the way back to he can't develop, he can't use his feet, to AJ and Chase are the same guy. Maybe I should feel sorry for you and quit playing you. :D :pound::pound:Nah!! It is too much fun.

This has to be THE worse concession ever posted on the 'Hoop! Creative in the way you've deflected and interesting in naïveté with respect to how one gets "played."

Any-who, as you've stated, it's all in good fun.

BTW: the attempt to compare Mack with Ironman is a pretty poor attempt to continue justifying mentioning Mack and Kerrigan in the same sentence. Nice try, but unless you're able to find articles (justified or nor) like these about Kerrigan, just stop!

Is Bears’ Khalil Mack the greatest LB of this generation?
https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/27/is-bears-khalil-mack-the-greatest-lb-of-this...

Bears LB Khalil Mack ranked No. 3 on NFL Top 100 list ...
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/7/31/20701952/chicago-bears-lb-khalil-mack...

Chicago Bears LB Khalil Mack pays off layaway accounts at South Florida Walmart

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be THE worse concession ever posted on the 'Hoop! Creative in the way you've deflected and interesting in naïveté with respect to how one gets "played."

Any-who, as you've stated, it's all in good fun.

BTW: the attempt to compare Mack with Ironman is a pretty poor attempt to continue justifying mentioning Mack and Kerrigan in the same sentence. Nice try, but unless you're able to find articles (justified or nor) like these about Kerrigan, just stop!

Is Bears’ Khalil Mack the greatest LB of this generation?
https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/27/is-bears-khalil-mack-the-greatest-lb-of-this...

Bears LB Khalil Mack ranked No. 3 on NFL Top 100 list ...
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/7/31/20701952/chicago-bears-lb-khalil-mack...

Chicago Bears LB Khalil Mack pays off layaway accounts at South Florida Walmart

It is the game you and I play. IMO you poke the bear in good fun to get a rise out of me ... sometimes I take the bait depending if I think I see some fun it and when I reply you say it was the worst response since Eve told Adam the snake made me do it ...... and vice versa. :D

BTW I anticipated the "foul call" on comparing a DT versus an OLB. :thumb: