• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Haener stays, but I wouldn't be surprised if Yankoff in particular took off. He wasn't a UW lifer coming in anyway and it was a shock when he picked the school. Sirmon has more ties, but also has his sights set on the NFL.

If ever there was a weird mix where you could get 4 to stay, this is one of those. Really depends on how Petersen classifies the other two and if either feels more the leader for taking it in '20. They also might not be in a hurry to transfer this year with 3 left to play after this coming season.

Again, unless Yankoff ends up as the starter (which AG and quite a few are in favor of) the most likely thing IMO is Eason starts with Sirmon listed as backup (same style, no change to offense to swap between them) and Yankoff at least explores other possibilities. Now that schools can't block kids from entering the transfer database and it isn't likely Petersen punishes a talented QB by pulling that scholarship when he did so, why wouldn't he? That new transfer rule really helps kids like him in these situations.
Haener is staying because he's going to be starting next season. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Eason has accomplished to gain the starting position.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have time to work on it. I mean there's basically zero chance Haener is named starter for game 1 next year. Not after that disaster vs Cal and how much more skill basically everyone else in the QB room has. So take your time and get it right.
WTF? He threw an INT vs Cal ... how many fvcking stupid ass INT's did Browning throw this season? I'm trying to think of a serious football fan that would hold a single INT against a QB. I mean seriously if that was the bar that's set then Browning's worthless ass would have been gone after game one this year.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Eason gets the call you think both Sirmon and Yankoff stay?
Ask wizardhawk wtf Eason has done to warrant the starting QB position at UW. Eason went to a UGA team that didn't have jack fvck for a QB when Richt was there. Richt got the boot, UGA finally landed some primo QB recruits and the next thing you know Eason was on a plane back home.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask wizardhawk wtf Eason has done to warrant the starting QB position at UW. Eason went to a UGA team that didn't have jack fvck for a QB when Richt was there. Richt got the boot, UGA finally landed some primo QB recruits and the next thing you know Eason was on a plane back home.
Five-star QB Jacob Eason commits to Georgia for the second time

WATCH: Kirby Smart breaks the news to Kentucky reporter that Jacob Eason transferred

giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning is a 4th year senior and he makes it a habit of throwing dumb ass INT's so it's tough to hold one INT against Haener who was thrown in the Cal game because Browning was sucking big time.
UW had the lead. You keep forgetting that kind of important fact. And against the damage defense Haener threw the game losing pick 6 and couldn't move the ball in the next series. Browning struggled to move the ball on them, Haener threw a really dumb game losing ball.

Add in his shorter size at only 6 foot, weaker arm than two of them, less mobile than Yankoff, and only around 200lbs so basically all the others should be able to take more hits, and there is nearly no chance he's in the top 3, more or less day 1 starter. Id add onto his bet if you want. It's not happening.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that matters right now is for JH to come back and JL to stay. I expect all of you to be praying for this.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW had the lead. You keep forgetting that kind of important fact. And against the damage defense Haener threw the game losing pick 6 and couldn't move the ball in the next series. Browning struggled to move the ball on them, Haener threw a really dumb game losing ball.

Add in his shorter size at only 6 foot, weaker arm than two of them, less mobile than Yankoff, and only around 200lbs so basically all the others should be able to take more hits, and there is nearly no chance he's in the top 3, more or less day 1 starter. Id add onto his bet if you want. It's not happening.
Jake Browning wrote the book on weak arms and he was a 4 year starter. I can think of plenty of QB's that didn't go 6' 2"+ that had solid college careers and I can think of a few big QB's who choked including 5* Max Browne and Jake Heaps.

Kellen Moore, 2007 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

Jake Haener, Washington, Pro-Style Quarterback

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haener is staying because he's going to be starting next season. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Eason has accomplished to gain the starting position.
5 inches taller. 30+ heavier. He has an entire year of live experience against SEC level defenses. He has actually won games. Millen and others have described him as having the strongest arm they have ever seen. After playing a full season he has now had two full years to study and grow and learn a lot more about reading defenses. Doing that after a year of starting means MUCH more than two years without that experience. Eason by far has the most big explosive play potential because of his arm.

Again, I'm not saying he is who I want, but most likely to get it. We don't know what the coaches told him to get him there, but his starting gives you the best chance to keep all 4. Any other option breaks up that room guaranteed.

Id probably learn more toward Sirmon, but need to see them all in what is going to be a very interesting spring ball before really picking. Im simply saying what the most likely thing is. 70% chance it's Eason.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ffs, stop being hung up on Browning. He literally has zero to do with the choice next fall. None. Nothing. At all.

Eason is the front runner whether or not any of us wants it. He has real game experience. Like it or not that gives coaches a lot more confidence in how he will respond to adversity. That's the one thing you can't simulate in practice. Add his size and crazy arm and you'd have to be functionally retarded not to see why coaches might really be looking much harder at making him starter.

It's not going to be Haener. Just go to Portland and fuck his mom already and get it over with. Damn are you blinded by that shit. Her kid is not going to start for UW. Period.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Browning wrote the book on weak arms and he was a 4 year starter. I can think of plenty of QB's that didn't go 6' 2"+ that had solid college careers and I can think of a few big QB's who choked including 5* Max Browne and Jake Heaps.

Kellen Moore, 2007 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

Jake Haener, Washington, Pro-Style Quarterback
What does any of that have to do with who opens day one? :L

Browning was the best option they had or someone else would have started. Clue: Haener has been behind him for two years and couldn't pass up that QB you want to take a shit on. How does that not register to you?

Now they have 4 kids to pick from. One 5*, two 4*'s, and Haener. The kid you want has nothing he does better than all of the others, he's the shortest and lightest, not as mobile as one, weaker arm than two, and one has a full season under their belt.

It's not rocket science.

And no shit day 1 starters don't always pan out. That too has nothing at all to do with who they will give that to. In fact it makes it more likely it's Eason because naming him keeps the others there to still give you more options if you have injuries or he struggles.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have gone into baseball minors then....

He should have and would still be in professional sports but he chose to finish his degree at Stanford. Hence the you silly Stanford folks care about getting a real degree.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ffs, stop being hung up on Browning. He literally has zero to do with the choice next fall. None. Nothing. At all.

Eason is the front runner whether or not any of us wants it. He has real game experience. Like it or not that gives coaches a lot more confidence in how he will respond to adversity. That's the one thing you can't simulate in practice. Add his size and crazy arm and you'd have to be functionally retarded not to see why coaches might really be looking much harder at making him starter.

It's not going to be Haener. Just go to Portland and fuck his mom already and get it over with. Damn are you blinded by that shit. Her kid is not going to start for UW. Period.
I'm going to LMFAO when Haener gets named as the starter next season and then I'm going to start a thread on here titled 'Coach WizardHawk' with a link to this page.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to LMFAO when Haener gets named as the starter next season and then I'm going to start a thread on here titled 'Coach WizardHawk' with a link to this page.
I'm going to laugh at whatever avi you are going to wear because it's 100% fact it won't be the kid that lost the Cal game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't anyone that would look at those 4 and think there's even a hint of a chance Haener is higher than 3rd on the depth chart coming into game 1. Book it. It's a done deal.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how the bet happened. :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how the bet happened. :lol:
No one can take even a detailed look at the 4 of them and come up with Haener and his hot reporter mom starting next season. He's shorter, can't run anything close to Colson, doesn't have anything close to the arm of either Sirmon or Eason, and Eason at 6'5" with that rifle of an arm also has a full year of starting experience under his belt. You have to be football retarded to think the 3* kid with nearly no experience and what experience he has is just bad that has a weaker arm and not as mobile as others is going to get the nod... because his mom is hot. :L That quite literally is fucking retarded.