• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers vs the dreaded Seattle Mariners 8/26 - 8/28

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well since we are not playing and just fans we have a habit of paying attention to who is on our tail in the division race.

If you want ... fine. Still more to TEX advantage for OAK to split the series with DET.

Just say they split 2-2 while TEX takes three from SEA. Result ... OAK still 2 back of TEX while TEX has passed DET.

TEX wins 2 of 3 of each series ... OAK has to sweep every series to gain a half a game a series (not expecting them to take 4 from DET).

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK trails TEX by 2.5. TEX trails DET by 2.0. OAK beating up on DET tonight works to TEX advantage.

Folks need to stop worrying about OAK. As long as TEX wins their games OAK can't catch them. And if TEX keeps winning DET has to keep winning too or else lose its top spot. Simple as that.

Teams that spend their time watching who is behind them tend to not pay attention to the team they are playing tonight.

Of course fans are going to scoreboard watch when the division is this tight, completely normal
Doesn't mean we're not well aware of what's going on with our own team,
just sayin...

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want ... fine. Still more to TEX advantage for OAK to split the series with DET.

Just say they split 2-2 while TEX takes three from SEA. Result ... OAK still 2 back of TEX while TEX has passed DET.

TEX wins 2 of 3 of each series ... OAK has to sweep every series to gain a half a game a series (not expecting them to take 4 from DET).

If they have four, they don't run into Scherzer?

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean anything by that all, sorry if it came off that way. Just commenting on that horse-race
Oh no!! Sorry, should have answered you better....I don't follow the Cards, but they're on ESPN tonight, so I'm watching that game. But not a Cardinal fan normally...your answer was fine!!!:rollseyes:

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no!! Sorry, should have answered you better....I don't follow the Cards, but they're on ESPN tonight, so I'm watching that game. But not a Cardinal fan normally...your answer was fine!!!:rollseyes:

lol, okay...when I read what I posted, I thought geez...I hope it didn't come off like.. "how can you watch the Cards."

I'm not getting that game for some reason or ironically I would probably have it on. (lol again) but that's only because once again, Dad is such a huge fan...I'm compelled to say that, so people don't get the wrong idea

:D

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start guys

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why they'd even attempt to pitch to Beltre in that situation anyways.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me this is not happening again...bases loaded...and...