• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers vs the dreaded Seattle Mariners 8/26 - 8/28

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tigers pitching horrible tonight. Can't hold back this anemic offense.

OAK trails TEX by 2.5. TEX trails DET by 2.0. OAK beating up on DET tonight works to TEX advantage.

Folks need to stop worrying about OAK. As long as TEX wins their games OAK can't catch them. And if TEX keeps winning DET has to keep winning too or else lose its top spot. Simple as that.

Teams that spend their time watching who is behind them tend to not pay attention to the team they are playing tonight.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better take care of our business tonight.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch their games...but I follow the division only because my Dad cares, and I want to be in the know...they're hitting like that and still haven't caught Pittsburgh, (wow) but only one game out I think
It's on ESPN, the only reason I'm watching...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK trails TEX by 2.5. TEX trails DET by 2.0. OAK beating up on DET tonight works to TEX advantage.

Folks need to stop worrying about OAK. As long as TEX wins their games OAK can't catch them. And if TEX keeps winning DET has to keep winning too or else lose its top spot. Simple as that.

Teams that spend their time watching who is behind them tend to not pay attention to the team they are playing tonight.

Well since we are not playing and just fans we have a habit of paying attention to who is on our tail in the division race.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need to quit losing 2 out of 3 to teams we should be beating.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Oakland game is a lost cause tonight...guess we better take care of business...