• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers vs the dreaded Seattle Mariners 8/26 - 8/28

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers have tied it up-now up 3-2.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soriano is going crazy with Yankees.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander follows up his 44 pitch 1st inning with an 8 pitch 2nd....much better!!!!

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Know I am in the minority ... but I'm perfectly okay with OAK beating up on DET although at the moment DET leads 3-2 in the top of the 3rd. At this moment BAL is leading BOS 2-1 in the bottom of the 3rd inning of its game.

If OAK prevails and beats DET and BAL beats BOS ... AND TEX defeats SEA. TEX will have sole possession of the top record in the AL and it will still have a 2.5 game lead over OAK.

It is not about OAK. It is about taking the #1 division spot and holding it. If TEX takes the division lead ... and keeps it ... then OAK is irrelevant.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for Verlander the ace. The way that Durrett and others have been ragging on Yu while pointing to Verlander and the King as "Aces" that Yu may be some day when he grows up is disgusting. Verlander has had a very "un-ace-like season". King Felix has had a few bad days this season too. The only real problem that Yu has had this season is decent run support across the season. His run support has been very hit and miss. Yu can certainly get better as any pitcher (particularly a young one) can get better but a little run support would go a long way to elevating his "Ace" credentials.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So much for Verlander the ace. The way that Durrett and others have been ragging on Yu while pointing to Verlander and the King as "Aces" that Yu may be some day when he grows up is disgusting. Verlander has had a very "un-ace-like season". King Felix has had a few bad days this season too. The only real problem that Yu has had this season is decent run support across the season. His run support has been very hit and miss. Yu can certainly get better as any pitcher (particularly a young one) can get better but a little run support would go a long way to elevating his "Ace" credentials.

Run support for both Yu and Holland would have TEX about 3 - 5 games ahead of DET right now. That's what is really important.

King is a great pitcher ... a true Ace ... he's also got a contract with a team who has finished out of the ALW cellar exactly 4 times in his 9 career (3x 3rd place, 1x 2nd place). So in other words ... what a waste of talent. Who cares about whether he's an Ace on the typically last place team?

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Detroit has zero interest in winning again tonight. I would not bet even a dollar that will win even one of these games. The simple truth of the matter is they want no part of the Rangers in any playoff scenario and Detroit has games to throw away so why the hell not toss in a few lackluster games where they just go through the motions.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Detroit has zero interest in winning again tonight. I would not bet even a dollar that will win even one of these games. The simple truth of the matter is they want no part of the Rangers in any playoff scenario and Detroit has games to throw away so why the hell not toss in a few lackluster games where they just go through the motions.

What a bunch of douchebags....

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

They even got the rain to start saving them from having to play the remaining innings since their game is official.

I love seeing Verlander imploding like this. Love it when DET plays at RBIA and you can see him start to choke in the very first inning like tonight.

Seeing that happen in person at RBIA is what you get if TEX takes the #1 spot from DET during a potential ALCS. Not to jinx anything but the target is DET and BOS.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Gentry is wondering, what do I have to do to win this thing? I've done every thing but kiss Wash's butt and that ain't going to happen.:bullshit:

Maybe Gentry needs to change his walk up song to "Put me in Coach" (Centerfield)

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They still have 4 more ABs before the game is over if the rain stops. You never know. One swing of a bat and Miggy can have them back in this game.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm in the mood, dang it, Pegasus! :)

Great song and the video was great too. Was thinking about pinging Ranger Dude and see if he designs music videos. Was thinking a montage of Ranger highlights from way back to this year played to ACDC Thunderstruck. Don't have the tech savvy to do that.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The M's are DOA for the rest of the year.

Best of luck to you guys in the playoffs.

ANYBODY but Oakland and HGHtolo Colon.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Baseball we have a problem. I am getting creamed tonight with Soriano on my opponents team. I need a big remainder of the game from Miggy, big game for Elvis and AJ.