• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers against the Oakland A's 9/2 -9/4

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Rev, you seem like a really intelligent guy... I would really like to hope there is a ton of other things you can still do but I will leave it alone.

Really intelligent guy with best one liners that makes me laugh my a** off. Beltre looks like he's finding his mojo. He'll probably win the series for us. 9th here we go last chance to mess with the a's today.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are fuck ups and accomplish nothing with their life. I am one of those people.

Well, from the many conversations we have had... the last thing I would call you is a fuck up... we all make mistakes.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are fuck ups and accomplish nothing with their life. I am one of those people.
Come on Rev, relax, you're just down on the game. We're in the pennant race in September and the Cowboys are starting up next week. great time of year man!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that say 9 lob, oh man. Rangers we are better than that. Wash you better fix that or JD & Nolan are going start wondering about you. We are.

with what JD and Nolan gave him he's doing about all he can. this is something JD is going to have to fix in the off-season. Once we've re-signed Garza, JD needs get some offense in here. say goodbye to Berkman, Murphy and Pierzynski and then bring in McCann, bring back Cruz as the DH and sign or trade for another OF'er

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with what JD and Nolan gave him he's doing about all he can. this is something JD is going to have to fix in the off-season. Once we've re-signed Garza, JD needs get some offense in here. say goodbye to Berkman, Murphy and Pierzynski and then bring in McCann, bring back Cruz as the DH and sign or trade for another OF'er
McCann will be staying with the Braves ...Gattis is fading, they will pay to keep McCann next year.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team has money I think. An offense should be much easier to fix than a pitching staff IMO

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm hoping they sign the cuban first baseman that defected.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No strike blue

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Elvis... Oh right..Kid Profar here we go..no outs.Lets Go Rangers! Lets Go Rangers! Lets Go Rangers!