• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think what you want to think other than then what was presented to to the court because I was not there. Was it Travon's voice crying out or not? Do you really know? The bottom line was that the correct verdict was called.

I'm questioning your statment "Because a fight happened before a shot was fired." in regards to a confrontation. So the only way Zimmerman can confront Martin is by shooting him?? That makes zero sense.

And as noted many times I don't disagree with the verdict. I'm asking questions on how to prevent this in the future.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont know who attacked who. we dont. it's all speculative. that's why he walks. if the state could prove zimmerman the aggressor.. then he would be in jail. but getting out of your car is not illegal or aggresive. yelling at someone isnt either.

according to the stand your ground law.. zimmerman was in his rights.

I agree... but many people are getting a concealed weapon permit confused with intent.... so many people say "since he had a gun... that shows intent..." and they are morons. I know people that carry everywhere (including myself when I lived in lovely Miami) and we don't go looking for trouble...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read to me the definition of stalking.

So your narrative is that he followed him to "assure" didn't burglarize another home. So Zimmerman knows that Trayvon is a bugler? Can you show me a conviction for Trayvon? Or you just reading the report of him getting caught with jewelry and they just let him off?

In part of my original post stalking was a charge I thought they could have used.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that you don't hear anyone talking about how Trayvon should have just kept walking...

The saying "sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you..." seems to have been lost a decade or two ago.

Trayvon didn't like someone following him so he "kept it real" and tried to get MMA on Zimmerman and had his card punched.

Zimmerman is a pussy... and I don't like him... but based on all the circumstantial evidence (some of which was not allowed in the trial) I think there is a 90% chance Trayvon was the aggressor from a physical perspective.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm questioning your statment "Because a fight happened before a shot was fired." in regards to a confrontation. So the only way Zimmerman can confront Martin is by shooting him?? That makes zero sense.

And as noted many times I don't disagree with the verdict. I'm asking questions on how to prevent this in the future.
when did I say that that the only way Zimmerman could confront Martin is with a gun? I'm thinking you need to let this go or post about logic....not your emotions.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont know who attacked who. we dont. it's all speculative. that's why he walks. if the state could prove zimmerman the aggressor.. then he would be in jail. but getting out of your car is not illegal or aggresive. yelling at someone isnt either.

according to the stand your ground law.. zimmerman was in his rights.

Are you speaking for the State of Florida only? I hope so, because in California that is illegal. If you read the law for harassing, yelling at someone falls under annoyance. I have fought a case in court here over it so I know a little something about it personally.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when did I say that that the only way Zimmerman could confront Martin is with a gun? I'm thinking you need to let this go or post about logic....not your emotions.

Did you or did you not say this quote ""Because a fight happened before a shot was fired." in response to me saying "Explain how you know he didn't initiate the confrontation?"

So please explain what you mean by "Because a fight happened before a shot was fired."

Also show me where I've said anything emotional throughout this thread.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you or did you not say this quote ""Because a fight happened before a shot was fired." in response to me saying "Explain how you know he didn't initiate the confrontation?"

So please explain what you mean by "Because a fight happened before a shot was fired."

Also show me where I've said anything emotional throughout this thread.
Hmm .I'm thinking I will let this go as I can't relate to what you are trying to say. At any rate good luck with what your goal is on this thread. No worries.....

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm .I'm thinking I will let this go as I can't relate to what you are trying to say. At any rate good luck with what your goal is on this thread. No worries.....

Huh? You can't relate to something that you said? All right then.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read to me the definition of stalking.

So your narrative is that he followed him to "assure" didn't burglarize another home. So Zimmerman knows that Trayvon is a bugler? Can you show me a conviction for Trayvon? Or you just reading the report of him getting caught with jewelry and they just let him off?

If you want to pretend that there were no issues with Trayvon, that is your prerogative. I don't live in lies and half truths.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to pretend that there were no issues with Trayvon, that is your prerogative. I don't live in lies and half truths.

Kids from Miami are generally soft spoken, sweet, intellectual, and respectful of others...

:L

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids from Miami are generally soft spoken, sweet, intellectual, and respectful of others...

:L

If you want to know what the Pork and Beans area of Miami is like... and people wonder why I carried concealed everywhere... pulled 3 times over 12 years and nobody died...it was a great deterant

Last edited by a moderator:

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting that you disregard the stalking part.

And obviously there are issues with Trayvon. Have I said otherwise? Martin might have been a confrontational asshole who likes to fight everyone. I don't understand how his past is relevant to the conversation about GZ's actions. Because GZ didn't know jack squat about Martin except what he saw at that particular time.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? You can't relate to something that you said? All right then.
Seems like you have an issue with me ...not the topic at hand . you have no social skills about how to debate anything so what is your beef with me?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you disregard the stalking part.

And obviously there are issues with Trayvon. Have I said otherwise? Martin might have been a confrontational asshole who likes to fight everyone. I don't understand how his past is relevant to the conversation about GZ's actions. Because GZ didn't know jack squat about Martin except what he saw at that particular time.

Sure, but if GZ said something to him... that is legal. If TM jumped him and started beating him... then GZ is within his right as a concealed permit holder and the Florida law to defend himself.

Following someone when you are part of a watch isn't illegal. Carrying a weapon with a permit isn't illegal and shows no intent.

I think GZ was a big pussy and he should have never left the vehicle and if the kid confronted him just keep the window up and call the police...but he got out, and this kid from the fine city of Miami got pissed and thought he would scare (or assault) GZ and never thought he would have a gun and kill him.

As Dave Chappelle says... "When keeping it real goes wrong..."

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like you have an issue with me ...not the topic at hand . you have no social skills about how to debate anything so what is your beef with me?

I don't have a problem with you at all. You responded to something I said and I asked for clarification because you didn't answer the question I posed. Simple as that.