• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell does this happen? Now we're rioting out here over it. DAMN!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it happen? Easy. Reasonable doubt.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he isn't in the clear if the Department of Justice is looking into Federal Civil Rights charges. Which in itself is kind of nuts, cause I don't think they've had to do that since the 1960s.

I'm really surprised that he didn't at least get manslaughter. Although, I think that fucked up shoot first law protected him in the eyes of the jury. Not sure if they had any choice but to let him go with that stupid law in place.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he isn't in the clear if the Department of Justice is looking into Federal Civil Rights charges. Which in itself is kind of nuts, cause I don't think they've had to do that since the 1960s.

I'm really surprised that he didn't at least get manslaughter. Although, I think that fucked up shoot first law protected him in the eyes of the jury. Not sure if they had any choice but to let him go with that stupid law in place.

It's ridiculous.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still hate to be him; I'd be worried about my life. But that's why I don't go around shooting people. Ok, not funny. Seriously though, I'd be scared if I were him. Prison would seem safer though never pleasant. Not saying someone WILL do something, just wouldn't be surprised and would be scared if I were him.

Then again, once you die you're dead, out of pain of the killing. Being injured or maimed would be worse. That, perhaps would be scarier.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ridiculous.

In this case, yes it is ridiculous that they are trying to go that route. From what I remember, those civil rights laws were written because the racist local cops and DAs wouldn't bring charges up against a white guy accused of killing minorities. Obviously that doesn't apply here since the local cops and DA took him to trial.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still hate to be him; I'd be worried about my life. But that's why I don't go around shooting people. Ok, not funny. Seriously though, I'd be scared if I were him. Prison would seem safer though never pleasant. Not saying someone WILL do something, just wouldn't be surprised and would be scared if I were him.

Then again, once you die you're dead, out of pain of the killing. Being injured or maimed would be worse. That, perhaps would be scarier.

you bring up a very good point!

I have tried to express this very thing to friends and family. While people are angry that he was found not guilty, if he is truly wrong he will live with that guilt til his dying day. He will watch his back and look over his shoulder 24/7. That in it self is a form of captivity.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you bring up a very good point!

I have tried to express this very thing to friends and family. While people are angry that he was found not guilty, if he is truly wrong he will live with that guilt til his dying day. He will watch his back and look over his shoulder 24/7. That in it self is a form of captivity.

If I were in his shoes, I'd move to Wyoming, Montana, or Alaska. One of those remote places where some people don't even have TVs or the internet. Best chance at escaping the spotlight... or the searchlight if some people are serious about trying to kill him.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were in his shoes, I'd move to Wyoming, Montana, or Alaska. One of those remote places where some people don't even have TVs or the internet. Best chance at escaping the spotlight... or the searchlight if some people are serious about trying to kill him.

:agree:

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Law enforcement and some people will remember he wasn't afraid to pull the trigger!!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Vick is like damn I only bodied a dog. Plaxico is like sh8, I accidentally shot myself let alone a person.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Vick had people testify against him. People need to step back and take a look at the case and what happened. There 3 people that know what happened that night, Trayvon, Zimmerman and God. Its a tragedy that a young man lost his life, but there wasn't enough evidence to convict Zimmerman without a reasonable doubt that he didn't fear for his life. some people argue that he shouldn't have got out his car, well the same could be said about trayvon attacking Zimmerman and breaking his nose and pounding his head into the concrete. Hindsight is 20/20. so many things could have played out differently that night. Lets also not be naïve to the fact that trayvon wasn't a saint. If you look at his texts tweets and history the kid was a little thug. Smoking weed, drinking "lean" fighting all the time and trying to acquire a gun. People let ignorance cloud their judgement. Step back and objectively look at the evidence there wasn't enough to justifiable send the man to jail for the rest of his life.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell does this happen? Now we're rioting out here over it. DAMN!

It happens because we finally got some jurors with common sense who did not allow race to clor their judgement.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd make sure I got in the spotlight if I was him. Now he has a chance to really cash in on the injustice done to him by even bringing this thing to trial. I don't think a lot of black people are going to try to kill him after what happened to the last one who attacked him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Vick had people testify against him. People need to step back and take a look at the case and what happened. There 3 people that know what happened that night, Trayvon, Zimmerman and God. Its a tragedy that a young man lost his life, but there wasn't enough evidence to convict Zimmerman without a reasonable doubt that he didn't fear for his life. some people argue that he shouldn't have got out his car, well the same could be said about trayvon attacking Zimmerman and breaking his nose and pounding his head into the concrete. Hindsight is 20/20. so many things could have played out differently that night. Lets also not be naïve to the fact that trayvon wasn't a saint. If you look at his texts tweets and history the kid was a little thug. Smoking weed, drinking "lean" fighting all the time and trying to acquire a gun. People let ignorance cloud their judgement. Step back and objectively look at the evidence there wasn't enough to justifiable send the man to jail for the rest of his life.

It's called a neighborhood watch. You don't use a gun to watch.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The real injustice would be not repealing the Stand Your Ground law

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

God, is that you?

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called a neighborhood watch. You don't use a gun to watch.
It is his 2nd amendment right to carry a gun. and it is his right to defend his life if he feels that it is in danger. there was no proof that he didn't fear for his life after the kid punched him and broke his nose and jumped on him and proceeded to pound him while he was on the ground.