• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what? The fight is over? I thought Oberyn was playing possum.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a stomach punch episode. It wasn't the visual that got me so much as his screaming. Brutal, brutal scene. I was awake about 2 hours longer than I anticipated after that one.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I fear The Hound may be going the Khal Drago route and dying from an infected wound. An episode or 2 ago Arya wanted to burn the wound shut and he made a point of not letting her. Then last night the wound was bugging him, she commented how he had been walking slower than usual and how he should have let her burn the wound. I fear the big guy may be done for, which is good because this shows needs to get rid of a few more fan favorites.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I fear The Hound may be going the Khal Drago route and dying from an infected wound. An episode or 2 ago Arya wanted to burn the wound shut and he made a point of not letting her. Then last night the wound was bugging him, she commented how he had been walking slower than usual and how he should have let her burn the wound. I fear the big guy may be done for, which is good because this shows needs to get rid of a few more fan favorites.

leave it to George to Kill em off by infection lol.

HBO: "The Hound is a fan fav we should kill him off in a gruesome battle George. "
George: "Nah I killed him by an infected cut, he will die of that"
Fans: "GEORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bookhole

how far are you in the books to the TV? will the TV catch up soon?

TV is kind of doing its own thing I believe. I thought this season was going to be the second half of book three only, but they're doing shit I've never read yet. I'm only like a quarter of the way through book four, I've been slacking.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV is kind of doing its own thing I believe. I thought this season was going to be the second half of book three only, but they're doing shit I've never read yet. I'm only like a quarter of the way through book four, I've been slacking.

GRM said that the way the show is going that they will catch up to him before he is finished. Im guessing they HAVE to add alot to slow it down? what part recently is in the show that wasnt in the book, you can PM it if someone doesnt want to know.

Im still stunned about last nights death

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a stomach punch episode. It wasn't the visual that got me so much as his screaming. Brutal, brutal scene. I was awake about 2 hours longer than I anticipated after that one.

Me too. It was the same thing in another HBO show - "Deadwood" when there was a fight to the death. Once again someone was winning but was told to stretch it out to prolong the suffering and the person who looked done for as he was being choked out got a finger in his opponents eye and plucked it out. Disgusting and the screaming. Yuck!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRM said that the way the show is going that they will catch up to him before he is finished. Im guessing they HAVE to add alot to slow it down? what part recently is in the show that wasnt in the book, you can PM it if someone doesnt want to know.

Im still stunned about last nights death

Just the ending to "Oathkeeper". But many things differ from the books throughout the whole series. It looks like the people doing the show sat down with Martin and got the broa strokes of how everything will end. So the show may be different than the two books to come. Which is fine with me. I like being surprised either way.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is the mountain dead too? didnt he get the spear through the chest?

is Tyrion going to appeal that, technically, the deadly blow inflicted on the mountain came first? :noidea: ... Im reaching here lol

Tyrions facial last scene ... my word lol

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. It was the same thing in another HBO show - "Deadwood" when there was a fight to the death. Once again someone was winning but was told to stretch it out to prolong the suffering and the person who looked done for as he was being choked out got a finger in his opponents eye and plucked it out. Disgusting and the screaming. Yuck!

If I was losing a fight and I felt I was in danger that is definitely my "go to" move. I've always had that in the back of my mind. I know, I'm sick.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is the mountain dead too? didnt he get the spear through the chest?

is Tyrion going to appeal that, technically, the deadly blow inflicted on the mountain came first? :noidea: ... Im reaching here lol

Tyrions facial last scene ... my word lol

I believe all your answers will be served in the finale. I can;t fucking wait.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was losing a fight and I felt I was in danger that is definitely my "go to" move. I've always had that in the back of my mind. I know, I'm sick.

If someone is actually trying to kill you or seriously hurt you, fuck it, whatever it takes.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that fight scene and a little bit further at 'the wall' is all I can remember reading in the books. very excited to finish out this season.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone is actually trying to kill you or seriously hurt you, fuck it, whatever it takes.

Mountain the eyes and Rick Grimes the Throat motherfuckers

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive never liked you

impin-aint-easy-tryion-meme.jpg

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jaime is helping Tyrion escape right? They can't possibly kill him off can they?