• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta agree with Rogers. It sucks, but it happened. I just wish DeMarco had not fumbled...Stinks that such a good team was done in by a fumble and some other miscues.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked there isn't more coverage on the controversial reversal on Dez. There are still new stories coming out about the Lions game no call. Aren't the cowboys supposed to be the team that gets media bias? Might have something to do with much of Dallas' staff and players taking the high road on it. Granted they did have plenty of other opportunities. Hopefully this will at least lead to a rule change though... that's a catch in most peoples opinion.

At least we don't have to hear about how Romo chokes all offseason. He should have that monkey off his back now at least.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta agree with Rogers. It sucks, but it happened. I just wish DeMarco had not fumbled...Stinks that such a good team was done in by a fumble and some other miscues.
I wish they had run for the first down and the controversy would not have occurred and we may have made the first...... and maybe not. Oh well, Who's on first?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos and John Fox part ways. End of the road for Peyton? Denver has Brock Osweiler who they drafted a few years ago waiting in the wings.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos and John Fox part ways. End of the road for Peyton? Denver has Brock Osweiler who they drafted a few years ago waiting in the wings.

I am interested to see what Brock can do, watched him at ASU a lot. Not sure this is the year though. Their coaching situation with Jack Del Rio and Fox and their FA's DT and JT could have that team looking much different if Peyton retires as well.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a former student who was on the Broncos staff for many years. Worked with Jack Elway when he started and finished by negotiating contracts. Was blind sided by Elway and fired and was hire by the Colts where he loves the organization. I loved Elway as a QB but is cold blooded as a human being and GM. I was a Denver fan at one time but not as long as Elway is there.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a former student who was on the Broncos staff for many years. Worked with Jack Elway when he started and finished by negotiating contracts. Was blind sided by Elway and fired and was hire by the Colts where he loves the organization. I loved Elway as a QB but is cold blooded as a human being and GM. I was a Denver fan at one time but not as long as Elway is there.

Plus he flexed his muscles when he was drafted by refusing to play for Baltimore.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows we need defensive help, maybe a WR, but if Ezekiel Elliot is there when we pick we better take him.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus he flexed his muscles when he was drafted by refusing to play for Baltimore.

Actually, he refused to play for Frank Kush - who was a totally A-Hole - and he just happened to be coaching in Baltimore at the time.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think there's a ton of truth you got here sir.

The entire staff in Denver is history. Pretty wild.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he refused to play for Frank Kush - who was a totally A-Hole - and he just happened to be coaching in Baltimore at the time.

Kush could have been the sole reason I'm not sure.

This also had me thinking that I heard this a few years back that there's this indie band called Elway that's from Colorado and they named their band in honor of John Elway. I think Elway had a fit and filed a lawsuit on the band and I'm not sure whatever happened with that but I found that sorry.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kush could have been the sole reason I'm not sure.

This also had me thinking that I heard this a few years back that there's this indie band called Elway that's from Colorado and they named their band in honor of John Elway. I think Elway had a fit and filed a lawsuit on the band and I'm not sure whatever happened with that but I found that sorry.

Elway is a self serving dick. We're on the same page about him, generally speaking.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are exactly right. Kush at one time coached Arizona St and Jack Elway was at Stanford and there were reports that Kush treated many of the players like garbage including getting physical with them at times. So Jack Elway had a real dislike for Kush and it was passed down to his son.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway is a self serving dick. We're on the same page about him, generally speaking.

John Elway fun fact that many of you might already know- he was college roommates with Steve Buechele at Stanford.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ticket is reporting the Boys are on the verge of nailing down Garrett for 5 years.

But it sure likes his support staff is gonna get decimated.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just got Marinelli back too!!!

The Cowboys will reportedly be able to retain defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli, according to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network. The two sides have reportedly reached an agreement on a new contract for Marinelli to remain the defensive coordinator.

Initial reports indicated Marinelli was set to join Lovie Smith in Tampa Bay as his defensive coordinator. The two worked together in Chicago for three years.

Marinelli coached Dallas to the 19th best unit in the league this season, giving up the eighth fewest rushing yards per game at 103.1 and 251.9 passing yards.