• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NEW ORLEANS @ Dallas

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No running game whatsoever and 19 points at home is pathetic. And the offense was better than the defense SMH
dude
four drives 4 TD's KILLS a fucking running game.

this wss GB all over again. the game changed cause the defense came out junior high. Pick a player.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No running game whatsoever and 19 points at home is pathetic. And the offense was better than the defense SMH
May as well have this type of game now. Another tough team next week. Maybe they respond.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude
four drives 4 TD's KILLS a fucking running game.

this wss GB all over again. the game changed cause the defense came out junior high. Pick a player.
Not blaming Dak. I blame Jerry. We have no 3rd WR. We have one TE and he's hurt. And we have a joke of a RB room. And Jerry hides behind paying Dak because Stephen doesn't want to spend cash. Dak did all he could. But our offense had 1 weapon for him today and we have no DT's and get steamrolled. Its what it is

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably wouldnt have mattered today but we are kicking way too many FGs. Oline for the Saints just dominated this game. Saints have a lot of weapons but it was the Oline to me that just mauled us. I thought we caught a break with Lattimore being out today. McKinstry played pretty well in his absence. Every time i watch the Saints play that old LB flashes as well. Saints took it to us. On to the Ravens

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not blaming Dak. I blame Jerry. We have no 3rd WR. We have one TE and he's hurt. And we have a joke of a RB room. And Jerry hides behind paying Dak because Stephen doesn't want to spend cash. Dak did all he could. But our offense had 1 weapon for him today and we have no DT's and get steamrolled. Its what it is
there was zero in my post about Dak

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sorry that I've appear so Dak homerish.

i just don't buy in to todays paid football opinions.
Nah, its no biggie. I like Dak very much. If we had an owner like someone I can't stand, Jeffrey Lurie, who doesn't hide behind paying his QB and WR as a reason not to spend money, who trades for a real #3 WR and brings in a star RB, I would have no problem with paying Dak. But our owner is going to pretend they don't have a dime to spend except bottom of the scrap heap FA's. What worries me is that now the league is getting a playbook from our last two home games. Run right at Micah to take him out of the game and take shots at Wilson and Hooker

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaching is better with more game film. Dallas got it's ass kicked with one game.

sad but New Orleans won their biggest game in a long ass time. MOST LIKELY THE BIGGEST POINT JERRY GOT TODAY.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaching is better with more game film. Dallas got it's ass kicked with one game.

sad but New Orleans won their biggest game in a long ass time. MOST LIKELY THE BIGGEST POINT JERRY GOT TODAY.
Dallas is consistent. When the defense starts off bad, they are really bad and never recover. They put soo much pressure on the offense. Well, I guess we go back to the offense getting ball first. LOL.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you never know.
Sometimes getting humbled early keeps a team from losing a game late in the season.
Now can we learn from this? Is the Question.
I think we have learned from this. Getting blown out by half time last 2 home games. Teaches lessons.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when;

Four possessions
Four drives right down the field
290 yards on 23 plays
Four touchdowns

That ain’t on Dak.
Not going out and paying big on a FA (RB) cause Jerry's butthole was puckering on dak's contract had something to do with it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they need to do is give guys like Cook and Flournoy playing time. Cuz the guys in front of these guys are not getting it done. WR 2-4 not getting it done. brooks wiffed on a block on a reverse and it probably cost them a TD. Flournoy blocks people. Cooks was invisible yesterday this RB by committee is about as effective as the WR were in 2017 before the Amari trade