• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the absolute worst outcome possible. Either Bill Belichick or Pete Carroll would win another Super Bowl. Those are probably the 2 biggest a-hole coaches in the NFL, and their fan bases are insufferable.

I kinda like Pete Carroll personally but moreso I just love the way Seattle plays and how they have built that thing the last few years.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to pick a team to win, it would be the Broncos because of Ware and Von Miller (I'm an Aggie fan). I don't hate Peyton either. I actually wouldn't mind a GB/DEN Super Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never root for GB. Will never get the Ice Bowl out of my craw. Never been a fan of the AFC but in the case of GB I will make the exception. Not bitter about this loss today b/c we lost and they won. Having said that we better sign Dez.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone would cheer for Seattle over GB. Pete Carroll is a first class asshole and Richard Sherman needs to be knocked out. Marshawn Lynch is a total scumbag. Plus GB fans have been loyal for decades while Seattle's fans have just recently turned themselves into the "best fans in the NFL".

Russell Wilson is the only thing to like about Seattle. I'll be cheering for the Packers. They're the classier team and it would make the Cowboys' narrow loss look even better.

Seattle winning the super bowl would make the Cowboys look good. The Cowboys would stand out as the only team in recent memory to go into Seattle and dominate them.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle winning the super bowl would make the Cowboys look good. The Cowboys would stand out as the only team in recent memory to go into Seattle and dominate them.
Fail.:gaah:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? It's a true statement.
The Cowboys look good only because they were a division winner with a 12 -5 season after two play off games. Not because we defeated Seattle.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? It's a true statement.

I think it's just that your statement was a severe stretch in that type of thinking. I guess I don't see how Seattle winning the Superbowl would make the Cowboys look any better.

As it is most rational people would agree that Dallas is a very good and legitimate team as is.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Rod Marinelli is leaving Dallas to be the defensive coordinator in Tampa Bay for Lovie Smith. Heard it on The Ticket post game show which they got it from pro football talk.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like classless a-holes? Weird.

I have to say I want Seattle to win. Have never been a GB fan and tired of Matthews. Love to watch a defense force their will on another team like theirs can.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Rod Marinelli is leaving Dallas to be the defensive coordinator in Tampa Bay for Lovie Smith. Heard it on The Ticket post game show which they got it from pro football talk.
Money or what? Surprises me a little.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money or what? Surprises me a little.

Well he's out of a contract and supposedly he and Lovie Smith are like beyond tight and best friends. If people remember Trestman wanted Marinelli to stay in Chicago but because he is so tight and loyal to Lovie he stepped down. At this point if this is indeed true then I wish him nothing but the best as this man did a heck of a job during his time here considering of the pieces he had to work with.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the second week of February no one will remember that Dallas beat Seattle.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's out of a contract and supposedly he and Lovie Smith are like beyond tight and best friends. If people remember Trestman wanted Marinelli to stay in Chicago but because he is so tight and loyal to Lovie he stepped down. At this point if this is indeed true then I wish him nothing but the best as this man did a heck of a job during his time here considering of the pieces he had to work with.
Thanks. Did not know of the relationship between he and Lovie.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Marinelli's contract up? The Bucs defense started playing a lot better as the season went on. when they actually get some talent, Leslie Frazier may have them playing pretty well. I wouldn't believe that Lovie will dump Frazier after one year for Marinelli until it actually happens.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Marinelli's contract up? The Bucs defense started playing a lot better as the season went on. when they actually get some talent, Leslie Frazier may have them playing pretty well. I wouldn't believe that Lovie will dump Frazier after one year for Marinelli until it actually happens.
Being discussed now on local FOX 4 News

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what I heard on the post game show so I'll assume there is some truth to that.

Also if others don't remember I distinctly recall that Marinelli also agreed to come here because of his relationship and loyalty to Monte Kiffin during their days working with TB way back when.

All in all Marinelli seems like a great dude and I know some Lions fans may not be a fan of his due to that 0-16 season but just from what I've seen the last few years he just seems a gem of a guy and great coach.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I heard on the post game show so I'll assume there is some truth to that.

Also if others don't remember I distinctly recall that Marinelli also agreed to come here because of his relationship and loyalty to Monte Kiffin during their days working with TB way back when.

All in all Marinelli seems like a great dude and I know some Lions fans may not be a fan of his due to that 0-16 season but just from what I've seen the last few years he just seems a gem of a guy and great coach.

I like Rod, he was just a terrible head coach with terrible players picked by a terrible team president. I would still have to see it to believe that Lovie would shit on his other good friend Leslie Frazier.