• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the will be able to sign Dez, Murray and defensive free agent.

Can't see them signing a substantial free agent. This is where drafting is very critical and they're going to have to virtually draft all defense in April and get some big boy dlineman.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see them signing a substantial free agent. This is where drafting is very critical and they're going to have to virtually draft all defense in April and get some big boy dlineman.

That's going to hard to do, with the draft pick they will have.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's going to hard to do, with the draft pick they will have.

Good and smart personnel teams don't need cream of the crop picks to find players. Dallas has gotten better in the last few years with Will McClay but it's not too much to ask that you should be able to easily find players that are starting caliber the first 4 rounds.

This thing needs to be built and added the right way and drafting is absolutely key.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of hearing Buck talk about the greatness of Rodgers and wanted to compare it to Willis Reed. Romo has had to play like this almost the entire year.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already kicked GB all around the field the first time they played this year. And Seattle is even better now.

Had Dallas won today I still would have given the edge to Seattle next week just because they're at home and they arent the same team we faced in week 5 or what not.

I am pulling for Seattle all the way now that Dallas is out.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had our chances. Murray fumble. Did not recover the fumble on the KOR after we scored which could have been a big momentum builder and no pass rush in the 2nd half. But we played tough in a hostile environment. I am not going to act like Detroit fans and say we lost because of that one play.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of hearing Buck talk about the greatness of Rodgers and wanted to compare it to Willis Reed. Romo has had to play like this almost the entire year.

Agreed I thought that was a bit of a stretch as well. Both are great and tough QB's and only one had to win.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Dallas won today I still would have given the edge to Seattle next week just because they're at home and they arent the same team we faced in week 5 or what not.

I am pulling for Seattle all the way now that Dallas is out.

With you. I admire good defense like that.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good and smart personnel teams don't need cream of the crop picks to find players. Dallas has gotten better in the last few years with Will McClay but it's not too much to ask that you should be able to easily find players that are starting caliber the first 4 rounds.

This thing needs to be built and added the right way and drafting is absolutely key.

Really, how has Escobar been. A second round pick. Not to mention Claiborn.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone would cheer for Seattle over GB. Pete Carroll is a first class asshole and Richard Sherman needs to be knocked out. Marshawn Lynch is a total scumbag. Plus GB fans have been loyal for decades while Seattle's fans have just recently turned themselves into the "best fans in the NFL".

Russell Wilson is the only thing to like about Seattle. I'll be cheering for the Packers. They're the classier team and it would make the Cowboys' narrow loss look even better.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone would cheer for Seattle over GB. Pete Carroll is a first class asshole and Richard Sherman needs to be knocked out. Marshawn Lynch is a total scumbag. Plus GB fans have been loyal for decades while Seattle's fans have just recently turned themselves into the "best fans in the NFL".

Russell Wilson is the only thing to like about Seattle. I'll be cheering for the Packers. They're the classier team and it would make the Cowboys' narrow loss look even better.

I'll watch the game as a fan of the NFL. I won't cheer for either team and don't care which team wins because I don't like either one of them. I certainly don't like the Seahawks though.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch the game as a fan of the NFL. I won't cheer for either team and don't care which team wins because I don't like either one of them. I certainly don't like the Seahawks though.

Well, I don't necessarily "like" the Packers, but I guess since it's been so long since the Cowboys have reached the Super Bowl I've had to find other NFC teams to semi-cheer for once Dallas is eliminated (kind of a "who is least objectionable" contest really). I hate the Giants, Eagles, Redskins, 49ers, Seahawks, Lions, and Saints. So if the Cowboys lose, I turn to actively rooting against teams in that group.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that sucks. Crazy that they withheld that GB catch earlier in the game after it clearly hit the ground but they reverse the call on Dez when it wasn't nearly as clear.

Oh well... good show from the Boy's this season. Happy about the playoff win hopefully the build off of this season. If they do there are brighter days ahead.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care who wins, but I'd like to see a Seattle vs. New England match up for sure.

That would be the absolute worst outcome possible. Either Bill Belichick or Pete Carroll would win another Super Bowl. Those are probably the 2 biggest a-hole coaches in the NFL, and their fan bases are insufferable.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys had a chance to win all day, they didn't execute when it mattered. Green Bay won

Good year, hope they build on it next year and don't take a step backwards

Go Cowboys!

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, how has Escobar been. A second round pick. Not to mention Claiborn.

Escobar was an awful pick because Dallas had Witten and Hannah. We don't really know if Escobar is a really good player because he plays very sparingly. He's shown us good things but also shown us very little. That pick and where the pick was taken was absolutely dumb thing to do.

I said from the time it happened that it was an awful trade because of what Dallas did to give up. They were a very mediocre at best team and they needed more picks to fill the constant holes and weaknesses. Claiborne was never going to make them a contender even if he was playing as advertised. That's not to say you will surely hit on every pick but if you want to do it the right way building a team is through the draft especially this team that doesn't have ample money to spend right now.

Just look GB, NE, and Pittsburgh the last 2 decades and that is what Dallas needs to strive for.