• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions at Cowboys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke complaining about his usage during the week couldn't possibly lead to more carries because every football team's coach makes those decisions, not the player or the owner and they make those decisions based on who deserves those carries from a football perspective and what is best for the team.

Wait, this just in:: Zeke 8 carries (for 17 yards) and Dowdle 5 carries (25 yards). Welcome to Dallas where dysfunction is the norm...
The " impending death" of the 2024 Dallas Cowboys season has Jerruhs DNA all over it. McCarthy likely will be blamed and fired. I don't see them beating the Niners.

This team probably is fortunate to not be 1-5. The offense looks like shit all season. Too many field goals And not enough extra points is the problem on offense. Too many turnovers is another problem on offense. Insist on running Zeke even though the tank is empty.

Zimmer also will be thrown under the bus

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who the interim HC will be? Cuz I smell another beat down in two weeks
Man SF is gonna beat the brakes off us. Shocking stat of the day...through 6 games, the longest RB run this year...13 yards. Yet Dalvin Cook isn't ready to break all this RB depth lol. Someone in personnel is drunk

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame this loss on those bad luck dark blue jerseys. Dumb idea to wear them at home. LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame this loss on those bad luck dark blue jerseys. Dumb idea to wear them at home. LOL
this is the same team that remembers the old guard in their "victory formation"

Dallas never ever picks blue at home. Old school was never interested in selling jerseys..they knew winning playoff games worked selling everything.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Campbell, even with his questionable decisions his ability to motivate is elite. The team plays for him.

That being said, I question the wisdom of trying to rub salt in the wound to a team you have a chance to meet in the playoffs. Felt unnecessarily antagonistic.
I actually dont have a problem with the Lions continuing to play hard to the end.
They are professional football teams. Drives me nuts when teams let blow outs become close games by changing the way the play/call plays

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually dont have a problem with the Lions continuing to play hard to the end.
They are professional football teams. Drives me nuts when teams let blow outs become close games by changing the way the play/call plays
It's not the play hard. that part i love. It's the hook and ladder to Sewell, or multiple attempts to score with an oline player. Playing hard to the end is always good.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the play hard. that part i love. It's the hook and ladder to Sewell, or multiple attempts to score with an oline player. Playing hard to the end is always good.

Honestly , I would have probably saved that one in my bag. Looked like a cool play and Sewell is a 300 pounder that moves like a TE. It will make other teams think about it however.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man SF is gonna beat the brakes off us. Shocking stat of the day...through 6 games, the longest RB run this year...13 yards. Yet Dalvin Cook isn't ready to break all this RB depth lol. Someone in personnel is drunk
When I look at the remaining schedule I only see two games that look somewhat easy. The Giants and Panthers. I don't know that they win both of those.

You need a pass rush in this league and the Cowboys don't have a pass rush. The season will be nearly over by the time they get their edge rushers back from injury

Two of their 3 wins were nearly losses. All they need to do is keep feeding Zeke and we can get a top five pick! Mason Graham is very high on my wish list. Graham would look real good in a Cowboys uniform. Yeah, I know he is from Michigan..lol.

This team is not mentally strong. They quit as soon as Dak threw that pick in the end zone.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I look at the remaining schedule I only see two games that look somewhat easy. The Giants and Panthers. I don't know that they win both of those.

You need a pass rush in this league and the Cowboys don't have a pass rush. The season will be nearly over by the time they get their edge rushers back from injury

Two of their 3 wins were nearly losses. All they need to do is keep feeding Zeke and we can get a top five pick! Mason Graham is very high on my wish list. Graham would look real good in a Cowboys uniform. Yeah, I know he is from Michigan..lol.

This team is not mentally strong. They quit as soon as Dak threw that pick in the end zone.
I don't understand this team at all. I'm watching Ray Davis, a 4th round pick, rush for 100 yards in the first half. We couldn't draft an RB because we had to pick for need because we let 6 starters walk. I'm hopeful that we can find a way to go 2-2 the next 4 games and then the schedule will get easier, but I think 1-3 is more probable and 0-4 is in the cards

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on this board a few years ago saying that Dak is garbage. He is a third tier QB at best. I was crucified by many on here.
I am not saying all of the loses were his fault, but he is far from the QB he thinks he is. Certainly doesnt justify the contract he has..
He isn’t garbage. Maybe that’s why you were crucified. Big difference between good in the regular season and shitty in the playoffs and garbage. He did come in second in the MVP voting Although personally I’m not sure he played at quite that level. If we gave him $40M per year I’d be happy. So obviously I don’t think he is garbage just because I think they shit the bed extending them when, how and for how much they did. He isn’t a $60M player and he IMO isn’t a $50M player but he isn’t garbage to me. But, I do worry by the end of his contract he might be a lot closer to that (I don’t call people garbage)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not playing hard that was the issue nor was it the score. It was trying to embarrass another team just because you are still hurt over what happened last year. It was classless IMO

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn’t garbage. Maybe that’s why you were crucified. Big difference between good in the regular season and shitty in the playoffs and garbage. He did come in second in the MVP voting Although personally I’m not sure he played at quite that level. If we gave him $40M per year I’d be happy. So obviously I don’t think he is garbage just because I think they shit the bed extending them when, how and for how much they did. He isn’t a $60M player and he IMO isn’t a $50M player but he isn’t garbage to me. But, I do worry by the end of his contract he might be a lot closer to that (I don’t call people garbage)
Okay. Maybe a poor choice of words. My bad.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, shitty as it feels, play the game hard 100%. Give the other team your best. This is the pros.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not playing hard that was the issue nor was it the score. It was trying to embarrass another team just because you are still hurt over what happened last year. It was classless IMO
We do that as well. 40 to zip against giants last year. 38 to 3 NE ....

Just sucks it happened to us. Glad it did in a way as maybe ownership can look at their product and fix their flaws. Doubt it. But not gonna get better the way we have been doing it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do that as well. 40 to zip against giants last year. 38 to 3 NE ....

Just sucks it happened to us. Glad it did in a way as maybe ownership can look at their product and fix their flaws. Doubt it. But not gonna get better the way we have been doing it.
No we absolutely do not. Again, I'm not talking about the score. I'm talking abut the BS play calling. He acted like a butt hurt child

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean i thought the same thing as Jarntt. They didnt have to throw the last TD to St Brown and the timing of the trick plays was a little odd, but it will force others to practice for that. If you were listening to the broadcast , after halftime I think Erin Andrews even said that Campbell said there was much more offense that they wanted to get too. I will say they could have kicked the FG to make it 50, but he didnt. The thing about it though and Im just assuming , those trick plays werent put in during training camp and put on the shelf for a fun day. I think they were put in this week and practiced this week. They were ran to well. Thankfully they didnt work this time. Of course i cant prove that. I have heard it said a lot since the game. They were having fun at the Cowboys expense. They flat bullied us and it was embarassing to watch.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we absolutely do not. Again, I'm not talking about the score. I'm talking abut the BS play calling. He acted like a butt hurt child
Well if the is setting something up for later in year ..... here comes that play... and then

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean i thought the same thing as Jarntt. They didnt have to throw the last TD to St Brown and the timing of the trick plays was a little odd, but it will force others to practice for that. If you were listening to the broadcast , after halftime I think Erin Andrews even said that Campbell said there was much more offense that they wanted to get too. I will say they could have kicked the FG to make it 50, but he didnt. The thing about it though and Im just assuming , those trick plays werent put in during training camp and put on the shelf for a fun day. I think they were put in this week and practiced this week. They were ran to well. Thankfully they didnt work this time. Of course i cant prove that. I have heard it said a lot since the game. They were having fun at the Cowboys expense. They flat bullied us and it was embarassing to watch.
I don't blame them a bit. It's a 60 minute game. If they can beat us 100 to nothing, bring it on. Maybe if someone hangs 60-70 on us it will shame Jerry into trying to put a better product on the field and maybe not see that Zeke gets more carries than Dowdle. Ridiculous

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in short:
we knew we had to have a huge offensive day. The defense without who was missing was giving up 28 on the low side.

The game plan seemed to suck. Execution too.

Bad Dak sailing the ball all day and working too hard to be cool.

I watched the worst pro game Zack Martin ever played.

So happy this soaks in for two weeks. Team nut check time.

Find an F-IN identity.
Dowdle or Luepke, don't care...ride ONE guy 90% of the game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in short:
we knew we had to have a huge offensive day. The defense without who was missing was giving up 28 on the low side.

The game plan seemed to suck. Execution too.

Bad Dak sailing the ball all day and working too hard to be cool.

I watched the worst pro game Zack Martin ever played.

So happy this soaks in for two weeks. Team nut check time.

Find an F-IN identity.
Dowdle or Luepke, don't care...ride ONE guy 90% of the game.
A lot of good points. I heard Zack has an injured back and is gutting through right now, he did get tore up. And I think Luepke might surprise them if he got a shot