• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions at Cowboys

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell kind of coming off like a dick today. What comes around goes around

I kind of saw that coming. He said the other day that we had their number. I knew we were getting their A game. Honestly Goff was a little off early but got dialed in pretty quick. Shocked we only scored 9 points.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of saw that coming. He said the other day that we had their number. I knew we were getting their A game. Honestly Goff was a little off early but got dialed in pretty quick. Shocked we only scored 9 points.
Yeah, I had no problem at all with Campbell running it up. Hell, he had scrubs in the last 8 minutes of the game, it could have been worse. Either way, this is pro football not pee wee. It's our job to stop their ass

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else hear when Brady basically asked why they were feeding Zeke lol
All Zeke does now is run 10 steps and fall down. Dak sucked as well. Two huge drops by Tolbert and Ferguson. Dumb to go for it at the end of the first half. Those two picks by Dak though were horrible. Trying to force it to Lamb and they paid the price

Defense just has too many players out. 27 was terrible. 7 had the worst game in a long time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Zeke does now is run 10 steps and fall down. Dak sucked as well. Two huge drops by Tolbert and Ferguson. Dumb to go for it at the end of the first half. Those two picks by Dak though were horrible. Trying to force it to Lamb and they paid the price

Defense just has too many players out. 27 was terrible. 7 had the worst game in a long time.
There was nothing positive today. When was the last time we beat a team that was as talented or more talented than we are? Detroit last year? Our coaches are incapable of beating anyone with scheme. If the other bunch has more talent we get boatraced

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know why King Henry wasn't interested in the Dallas trainwreck.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had no problem at all with Campbell running it up. Hell, he had scrubs in the last 8 minutes of the game, it could have been worse. Either way, this is pro football not pee wee. It's our job to stop their ass
Taking 3 different attempts to get OL TDs was kind of a classless attempt at pointing out last year. Still burns his ass we beat them last year. The refs made the call not the Cowboys. He is kind of a little bit of a baby. He should be mad at himself for throwing away the NFC Championship game and his team’s season, not us.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys were fucking dominated.

Hope my Vikes can compete next week.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking 3 different attempts to get OL TDs was kind of a classless attempt at pointing out last year. Still burns his ass we beat them last year. The refs made the call not the Cowboys. He is kind of a little bit of a baby. He should be mad at himself for throwing away the NFC Championship game and his team’s season, not us.
Oh yeah, that was all on him. He has some a fantastic job but if he keeps making emotional decisions like that they will never get the prize

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That meat head will get his.