• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions at Cowboys

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot two defensive thoughts.

I've been a little disappointed in Kendricks consistency but not after seeing Vigil play. Heck, why not Buddy Johnson.

Please...Let Markquese Bell play ahead of Donavon Wilson. One game! Lets see the difference of play from that freaking important position of NFL football.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find an F-IN identity.
Dowdle or Luepke, don't care...ride ONE guy 90% of the game.
I agree. Zeke is useless at this point. I don't want to see Zeke anymore. Give Dowdle the carries and give Luepke the ball to spell Dowdle. These two need to be the focal point in the running game. If Dowdle tweaks a hammy then make Luepke the starter. They should cut Zeke and put Cook on the 53.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot two defensive thoughts.

I've been a little disappointed in Kendricks consistency but not after seeing Vigil play. Heck, why not Buddy Johnson.

Please...Let Markquese Bell play ahead of Donavon Wilson. One game! Lets see the difference of play from that freaking important position of NFL football.
I'll say this about Bell.
Every time I have seen him.
He is flat out hustling!
We can use more of that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this about Bell.
Every time I have seen him.
He is flat out hustling!
We can use more of that.

Well honestly he may suck but if anyone on defense flashed the other day it was 6. Brady brought him up more than a few times. Im not saying he needs to play , but he wasnt afraid to stick his head in there at least

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well honestly he may suck but if anyone on defense flashed the other day it was 6. Brady brought him up more than a few times. Im not saying he needs to play , but he wasnt afraid to stick his head in there at least
but this isn't HS football. Results matter, like making the tackle.

I could be wrong but #6 hasn't been good. Last year Quinn had Bell at LB. He also has flashed the ability to stick his head in there as well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Zeke is useless at this point. I don't want to see Zeke anymore. Give Dowdle the carries and give Luepke the ball to spell Dowdle. These two need to be the focal point in the running game. If Dowdle tweaks a hammy then make Luepke the starter. They should cut Zeke and put Cook on the 53.
In the infamous Radio interview, Jerry asked the hosts "Where would you geniuses go to add players right now?!!". I really wish they had responded:
The Jets just added Davante Adams
The Bills just added Amari Cooper
The Vikings just added Cam Akers
Someone is about to add Hassan Reddick

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in short:
we knew we had to have a huge offensive day. The defense without who was missing was giving up 28 on the low side.

The game plan seemed to suck. Execution too.

Bad Dak sailing the ball all day and working too hard to be cool.

I watched the worst pro game Zack Martin ever played.

So happy this soaks in for two weeks. Team nut check time.

Find an F-IN identity.
Dowdle or Luepke, don't care...ride ONE guy 90% of the game.
My game plan.

And we gotta stick with it:

Get some demolition experts to cut the wires to that big fucking TV. Ruins the field. Boom, no more home games this year.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of the problems on Defense are injury related. Sam Williams,DLaw,Parsons,Kneeland and Bland being out has crippled the defense.

This is a big reason they got blown out by Detroit. Not saying they beat Detroit if they had those players,but it would probably have been closer. Goff had time to eat a candy bar on some of those drop backs. Them being out has also hurt the run defense. Expect more of the same until some of these guys return.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of the problems on Defense are injury related. Sam Williams,DLaw,Parsons,Kneeland and Bland being out has crippled the defense.

This is a big reason they got blown out by Detroit. Not saying they beat Detroit if they had those players,but it would probably have been closer. Goff had time to eat a candy bar on some of those drop backs. Them being out has also hurt the run defense. Expect more of the same until some of these guys return.
True, but...this is always going to be the case when you are paying 5-6 guus huge money and going with 1st and 2nd year guys and scrap heap off the street FA's to fill out your roster. Any injuries to those main guys and you're getting your doors blown off. And it doesn't help when most of us can tell you exactly what play is coming on nearly every Cowboys offensive threat. No creativity

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but...this is always going to be the case when you are paying 5-6 guus huge money and going with 1st and 2nd year guys and scrap heap off the street FA's to fill out your roster. Any injuries to those main guys and you're getting your doors blown off. And it doesn't help when most of us can tell you exactly what play is coming on nearly every Cowboys offensive threat. No creativity
Seems like lately every year there has been a certain positional group that gets decimated. Last year it was the linebackers.

Nothing is going to change as long a people continue to buy season tickets. Etc. It all about selling the brand. Cowboys fans being sold the goods every year. Lol. All the hype during the season and the same results.

You can't build a championship roster solely through the draft. The Jones have proven this for over 20 years now.

IMO they should have let Dak prove himself and he could have walked. Same with Cee Dee. Instead these fools let all the other FA sign so they reset the market on two players. They knew they were going to sign both. They could have got those contracts done way sooner and saved cap space.

Lastly you got a lame duck coach and the players effort is not surprising. They know McCarthy gone. This team rolls over and quits the first instance something goes wrong. Expect a few more blowout losses. None of these Joe blows they sign off the couch is going to do anything.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like lately every year there has been a certain positional group that gets decimated. Last year it was the linebackers.

Nothing is going to change as long a people continue to buy season tickets. Etc. It all about selling the brand. Cowboys fans being sold the goods every year. Lol. All the hype during the season and the same results.

You can't build a championship roster solely through the draft. The Jones have proven this for over 20 years now.

IMO they should have let Dak prove himself and he could have walked. Same with Cee Dee. Instead these fools let all the other FA sign so they reset the market on two players. They knew they were going to sign both. They could have got those contracts done way sooner and saved cap space.

Lastly you got a lame duck coach and the players effort is not surprising. They know McCarthy gone. This team rolls over and quits the first instance something goes wrong. Expect a few more blowout losses. None of these Joe blows they sign off the couch is going to do anything.
It all starts with leadership. The owner looks in the mirror and asks the GM if they need help. GM says Hell no, we have top talent. As long as that's the model, it won't get better. You're right though, the only thing that will shake Jerry out of status quo is empty seats