• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the grand scheme of things it doesn't. But perception is reality in many cases and having the Governor of the great state of NJ sitting in the box with America's teams' owner, just ain't gonna sit well with a lot of people.

Seriously, the GB fan is right. The NFL would love to see Dallas in the Super Bowl. It makes for great theater ya know? But this doesn't mean there's going to be any hanky-panky going on in GB to make this happen.

Exactly. And I can see it now. First game of the year next season is Dallas at Detroit so we can listen to Buck and watch the call that wasn't over and over again. :clap:

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And I can see it now. First game of the year next season is Dallas at Detroit so we can listen to Buck and watch the call that wasn't over and over again. :clap:

Call the was...but then wasn't.

Had it been a non-call altogether, it would not be receiving as much press. But considering it was CALLED/Flagged....and then retracted... is just a :L

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not realize this. That's hysterical.

Don't you know there will be some signs-of-signs to beat the band at the game?

This is great.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call the was...but then wasn't.

Had it been a non-call altogether, it would not be receiving as much press. But considering it was CALLED/Flagged....and then retracted... is just a :L

Precisely. That's what we were saying yesterday.

The fact they made the announcement on the field, then pulled a Rosanne Roseannadanna moment, is just never going to wash. Understandably so too.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Moly Andy. Can it be more classic?:omg:

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much before my time but former Dallas Cowboys great Jethro Pugh has passed away.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Moly Andy. Can it be more classic?:omg:

:lol: You all did notice I said "I can see it now." So I was just making it up. Wanted to be sure before someone thinks this actually was going to happen. Now if it does you heard it hear first. I beat all them ESPN/SI media gurus.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much before my time but former Dallas Cowboys great Jethro Pugh has passed away.

I do remember him as I am not quite as old as the players making up the Doomsday Defense but getting there. He was a good one.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a fine player and gentleman. Watched him play many games. RIP

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a fine player and gentleman. Watched him play many games. RIP

RIP, he was a nice gentleman and a good player and I had the honor of meeting and visiting with Mr. Pugh on many occasions. I got to play many years in his annual golf tournament at Las Colinas raising money for the UNCF and while working in the airport visited with him at his Cowboys shops. Great guy sorry to hear of his passing. Thoughts and prayers for his family at this time

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Detroit Cryin'" would have been more appropriate.

What a great way to waste your money.

A buddy of mine got me in contact with a Detroit "whiner" yesterday, and this poor, misguided sap, honestly feels his beloved Lions were ROBBED.

Sad, shallow, naive, and obviously understands little about the game.

But oh well.....wouldn't it be great for us to beat GB and keep this "cheatin mojo" alive?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Detroit Cryin'" would have been more appropriate.

What a great way to waste your money.

Cant believe someone would spend $1K a week for something that ridiculous, total waste

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A buddy of mine got me in contact with a Detroit "whiner" yesterday, and this poor, misguided sap, honestly feels his beloved Lions were ROBBED.

Sad, shallow, naive, and obviously understands little about the game.

But oh well.....wouldn't it be great for us to beat GB and keep this "cheatin mojo" alive?

:lol: Yes it would.