• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Colts win saved Haley's job

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pioli was prepared to fire Haley if Chiefs lost (NFL.com)

Citing multiple team sources, KCSP-AM reported Thursday that general manager Scott Pioli was prepared to fire Haley if the Chiefs lost to the Colts. In other words, Haley owes wideout Dwayne Bowe a nice gift basket when the Chiefs return from their bye week.

Wow. I wonder who Pioli has in mind to replace him? If he came this close, it's probably only another 2 or 3 game losing streak and he's gone.. which will more than likely happen since they have Oakland and San Diego up next... if they lose that 3rd game to Miami he probably gets canned there.

It's nice not to be part of the hot-seat debates on the NFL shows. Sucks for the Chiefs.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Pioli should not of let this leak out. I think people are jumping the gun on Haley. He's done great things with the Chiefs since he took over. They got off to a bad start this year, but they have a lot of injuries. Crennel's Defense has been very lackluster this year and i think he deserves some of the blame. I would hold on to Haley until the end of the year at least. Jack Del Rio is the one who needs to be fired.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley just got the team the team to the playoffs last since a long time ago... Kind of knee jerk IMO... their Defense was quite good last year and had a breakout performances from Bowe, Charles, McCluster(to an extent), DL, secondary....

Give Haley a chance to work with it, yea it's terrible thus far, but injuries had a play and perhaps the short offseason affected them?(i know everyone had a short season)

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley just got the team the team to the playoffs last since a long time ago... Kind of knee jerk IMO... their Defense was quite good last year and had a breakout performances from Bowe, Charles, McCluster(to an extent), DL, secondary....

Give Haley a chance to work with it, yea it's terrible thus far, but injuries had a play and perhaps the short offseason affected them?(i know everyone had a short season)

Yeah, pure stupidity. Pioli either really wants to get rid of Haley, or he wants Crenel in there. Don't change coaches if you don't have a better one to replace him with.