• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fun" "Facts"*:
In the original script of Back To The Future (the one they were using when Eric Stoltz was starring) - just as the lightning hit the Delorean cables a fly flew into the car. When Marty made it back the the future (everyone looks into camera) he complained to Doc that he did not feel so well. When he made it home he argues with this parents and vomits digestive juices onto them. The next day when Doc comes by to warn McFly! about his kids being in trouble, Marty McFly! sprouts wings and flies off saying where he is going he wont need roads. Mr. Mister's Broken Wings plays as the credits rolled.

The studio deemed it too dark.

Stoltz took a lot of these ideas with him for his next starring role in The Fly 2.

*at least according to guy at the DMV

i had actually heard this eric stoltz original script debacle story in relation to Huey Lewis. He had signed on to write music for the soundtrack. Had everything in the can before he even saw the script!!!

Then ... he saw the script and wanted to change the name of the title song from “back to the future” to “back in time” as in he wanted to go back in time and never sign up for that bullshit gig.

But in the end, he was takin’ what they're giving 'cause he was workin' for a livin'

/also heard eric stoltz used some of the prosthetics already made for the original back to the future script for his role in “Mask”

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since i have you here @Comeds ... i heard from someone in the know that an nhl player once said to Max Domi on the ice “Roll back to bench diabeato”

/one of my last 2 posts in this thread is 100% true

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since i have you here @Comeds ... i heard from someone in the know that an nhl player once said to Max Domi on the ice “Roll back to bench diabeato”

/one of my last 2 posts in this thread is 100% true
I don't know, I am pretty sure that health situations, wives, and personal life problems are all off limits when on the ice (on the field, on the court, etc) due to the mutual respect of the players.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is the game it should have been added to the game. None of that would have happened If they added Magic City as a training location.
He is a very talented and un-shy player.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess now some people are going to pretend they really liked and cared about the Good Humor jingle.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My eyes are killing me! My wife accidentally bought hyperallegenic eye drops instead of the hypoallergenic ones we normally buy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a job interview today, I want this one so I was nervous. I think it went ok but if any of you know anyone at the Wendys in White Marsh MD, could you give them a call for me?
It's f'n bullshit that you should break the ice in an interview with a joke. I just got an email I didn't get the job. Oh well, at least I'm employed.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's f'n bullshit that you should break the ice in an interview with a joke. I just got an email I didn't get the job. Oh well, at least I'm employed.

Yup, the line "I bet your wife was something before electricity" rarely goes over well.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the line "I bet your wife was something before electricity" rarely goes over well.

especially when you’re interviewing to be ellens new personal assistant as comeds was

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, I wouldn't say any offensive jokes in an interview. I'd stick to safe stuff like ethnic and sexual preference jokes.
Since it was with a healthcare provider I went with "why do lesbians make the worst doctors?". Safe and wholesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.