• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I chose the best time to re-read The Stand......

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure that's probably fake because most 80s wrestlers wouldn't use derogatory racial or lifestyle terms....

Someone hacked my Quibi account, been on the phone all morning with tech support. I hope everyone else's day is going well!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this posted earlier?

heyyyy treviso !!!!

/hopefully the carabinieri trevisan were harder on this guy than they were on me when they accused me of being an italian military service dodger 20 years ago lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John wick 5 greenlit and the continental has a new manager

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a job interview today, I want this one so I was nervous. I think it went ok but if any of you know anyone at the Wendys in White Marsh MD, could you give them a call for me?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a job interview today, I want this one so I was nervous. I think it went ok but if any of you know anyone at the Wendys in White Marsh MD, could you give them a call for me?

The one at the mall or the one on Rt 1?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one at the mall or the one on Rt 1?
The one outside the mall closed. Someone did a huge remodel and opened a Cajun restaurant there that may have been open 6 weeks. Maybe 6 weeks.

Its for a job at a health care provider*. Pluses, I applied 5:30 Monday and HR contacted me later that night for a phone interview the next day. I could tell she liked me, she was trying to sell me on the place. She had an interview with the department manager set up within hours. Just finished, in think it went well. They seemed to be trying to sell me on the place as well.

Negatives - first interview in 7+ years. I want this one and want out of my current job so I was nervous. Plus it was Zoom interview so I probably look even more like a serial killer there than I do face to face.

*in this area? Shocking I know

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one outside the mall closed. Someone did a huge remodel and opened a Cajun restaurant there that may have been open 6 weeks. Maybe 6 weeks.

Its for a job at a health care provider*. Pluses, I applied 5:30 Monday and HR contacted me later that night for a phone interview the next day. I could tell she liked me, she was trying to sell me on the place. She had an interview with the department manager set up within hours. Just finished, in think it went well. They seemed to be trying to sell me on the place as well.

Negatives - first interview in 7+ years. I want this one and want out of my current job so I was nervous. Plus it was Zoom interview so I probably look even more like a serial killer there than I do face to face.

*in this area? Shocking I know

1) In the five years I worked at Comcast, the one at the mall never got an order right. Seriously, like once I went through and asked for the dollar menu nuggets and nothing else and I got a potato. Granted, I didn't go a lot. but still.
2) Well, it was either health care, cheap beer or wonky seasonings companies.
3) I might actually know some people there. The place I worked in Hunt Valley was a health care provider (the one that moved me to Columbus) and the people who worked there all scattered to different places. Hit me in the PMS if you want me to ask around about it.
4) Good luck. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.