• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's having a sleepover?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Jim Harbaugh to Watch Movies, Have Sleepover with Penn State Recruit
Kyle
Newport
Jan 12, 2016[/paste:font]
Comments
Michigan Wolverines coach Jim Harbaugh will do whatever it takes to get a recruit, even if it means sleeping over at the recruit's house and going to class with him.

Seriously. That is not a hyperbole.

According to Allen Trieu of Scout.com, Harbaugh is going all-out in an effort to flip No. 1 kicking recruit (per 247Sports) Quinn Nordin from his commitment to Penn State over to Michigan. The Wolverines coach even told the recruit he'd be spending a full day with him—sleepover and all.

Nordin appears to get a kick out of the Michigan coach's tactics, per Trieu:

Under the exact rules, he's going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That's when it's legal for him to be at my house. He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that.

I was in tears laughing when he said that. He said the next day, if my parents didn't want me to miss school, he would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard.

It's not even like Harbaugh is demanding a bed or anything. According to Trieu, all the coach is asking for is a "six-foot, three-inch piece of carpet." Hopefully, they will surprise him with bunk beds—everybody loves bunk beds.

Now before anyone questions Harbaugh's methods, as long as everyone involved is cool with it and it's not a violation, there's nothing wrong with a coach doing everything he can to land a recruit.

This plan apparently comes right out of Harbaugh's playbook, according to Nick Baumgardner of MLive Media Group:

If this is what it takes to win games, Wolverines fans aren't going to judge. All they care about is bringing a championship to Ann Arbor.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources confirm JFK shot in Dallas today.