• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

one thing that worries me about the ravens

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, do they poop on your head like pidgens?

cuss i'm not worried about the baltimore ravens

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'll play

The one thing I'm worried about is their physicality and run game. Those are the type of teams that the niners have had trouble with (Vikes, Giants, Rams, Seahwaks)

I think the added dimension of a rising Kaepernick means the niners still win but they're definitely going to have to out score them.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh - John Harbaugh is the one thing that scares me about the Ravens.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'll play

The one thing I'm worried about is their physicality and run game. Those are the type of teams that the niners have had trouble with (Vikes, Giants, Rams, Seahwaks)

I think the added dimension of a rising Kaepernick means the niners still win but they're definitely going to have to out score them.

most of those games came at times we played flat. i don't see that happening in the super bowl with 2 weeks rest. i think it's gonna be a dogfight, but we'll win.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'll play

I think the added dimension of a rising Kaepernick means the niners (still win) but they're definitely going to have to out score them

that's usually how you win

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torrey Smith has big play potential. Might even be a bigger down field threat than Julio Jones.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Torrey Smith has big play potential. Might even be a bigger down field threat than Julio Jones.

Gotta keep Smith in front of us...

I think Rodgers can hang with Boldin...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta keep Smith in front of us...

I think Rodgers can hang with Boldin...

I'd put Rogers on Boldin, Cully on Smith, and Brown in the slot. Cully is our only DB that can run with Smith.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol I'll play

I brought this up in another thread last night...

I think it could pose problems for us. However, if the O-line can match the physicalness of the Ravens front seven then we stand a great chance of winning...

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'll play

I think the added dimension of a rising Kaepernick means the niners (still win) but they're definitely going to have to out score them

that's usually how you win

lol

I'm insinuating that the ravens are going to put up a good amount of points and it's up to the niner offense to keep up vs their defense.

Last year, it was pretty much hope to get to 20 points and lean on the defense to make it stand.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol I'll play

The one thing I'm worried about is their physicality and run game.
Those are the type of teams that the niners have had trouble with (Vikes, Giants, Rams, Seahwaks)

Agree, thats going to be the key to the game is stopping the run.

LOL, i agree. For us to win this game, I think we have to put more points up then them.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agree it STARTS with the run game, for both sides. we need to stop Rice and they need to stop Gore. think their D line is more physical than either GB or Atlanta, so it'll be tough yards.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Raven's run game doesn't concern me much because we typically struggle against big bruising backs like a Lynch or Stephen Jackson not really the Ray Rice types of back.

My main concern with the Raven's is being able to get enough pass rush on them. We struggled against Atlanta early on to do it and we got burned deep and the threat of that is there again with Flacco and Smith.

But on the plus side we get another bye week which does buy some more time for Justin Smith's arm to get a little better and Aldon Smith to heal up the shoulder a little more and get fresh legs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting Flacco beat us....

We need to fucking put his ass on the grass....

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agree, thats going to be the key to the game is stopping the run.

LOL, i agree. For us to win this game, I think we have to put more points up then them.

You stole that from Ditka didn't you. He always used to predict that the team that scored more points would win the game. :omg: Thanks Mike.... I had no Idea.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raven's run game doesn't concern me much because we typically struggle against big bruising backs like a Lynch or Stephen Jackson not really the Ray Rice types of back.

My main concern with the Raven's is being able to get enough pass rush on them. We struggled against Atlanta early on to do it and we got burned deep and the threat of that is there again with Flacco and Smith.

But on the plus side we get another bye week which does buy some more time for Justin Smith's arm to get a little better and Aldon Smith to heal up the shoulder a little more and get fresh legs.

It's Bernard Pierce that's being overlooked. Just like the Ravens have to plan for LMJ as a change of pace back, I hope the niners can stop this guy.

He's been more effective than Rice and he's one of those one cut and gone type of decisive runners.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about breaking the previous record for points scored in a SB. I don't want this 9ers squad to take that record from Montana, Rice and Lott.

And I agree with FI. The Baltimore Ravens don't concern me as a fan in the slightest.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im concerned about our defense being effective all game. We can not allow to come out flat again in the beginning.

I wanna see our pass rush abusing flacco like we did Eli last year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im concerned about our defense being effective all game. We can not allow to come out flat again in the beginning.

I wanna see our pass rush abusing flacco like we did Eli last year.

Man I miss that so much.... :hope:

I want to see Justin getting to the QB but with one arm, unlikely... It's Aldon and Brooks that needs to have a breakout performance from their roles as pass rushers...

I won't stand for Flacco beating us... i wont! :hellno:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm worried about Bernard Pollard playing dirty and knocking one (or more) of our guys out of the game.