• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One sweet deal: Skittles steps up to benefit Marshawn Lynch’s Foundation

Seahawksgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved this article, and it nice to see him get an endorsement. It's also cool they will be donating to his foundation. I wonder if they will release the Seattle Mix in the Pacific Northwest.

NEWARK, N.J. – Marshawn Lynch’s fondness for Skittles is turning into a sweet deal for his Fam First Foundation.

The Seahawks’ Beast Mode running back, who has been popping the popular treat since his days in Pop Warner football, has signed an endorsement deal with Skittles, it was announced Tuesday. In addition to paying Lynch, the company also will donate $10,000 to his child-focused foundation for every touchdown he scores in Super Bowl XLVIII against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium on Sunday.

“We came together to help out the charity,” Lynch said during Media Day at the Prudential Center. “It’s awesome. It’s big to actually have their support with the foundation. That’s big time.”

The company is issuing a Seattle Mix, which includes only blue and green Skittles. And there will be an auction Wednesday for a Skittles-covered helmet and football, as well as a Skittles-covered megaphone to honor the team’s 12th Man fans.

To read the entire article, use the below link.

One sweet deal: Skittles steps up to benefit Marshawn Lynch?s foundation

:10:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprise Skittles didn't do a endorsement deal earlier. Lynch has been their best advertisement for a while....make that ever.

Seahawksgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprise Skittles didn't do a endorsement deal earlier. Lynch has been their best advertisement for a while....make that ever.

I was surprised myself. They sure got lots of free advertising off of him. I love when the cameras catch Lynch on the sidelines chowing down on some Skittles.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think ill go looking for some today, every time Lynch scores ,ill eat a bag.......how many bags should i get?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came across gem of a video regarding Marshawn. It is over two years old and I can't believe I never saw it. Two observations:

1.) The man loves his Skittles!
2.) Look how at ease he is, his sense of humor is quite visible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMMbFvmX8Ag]Sports Science: Marshawn Lynch - YouTube[/ame]