• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel the same way.. got bad news tho.. gotta see a cardiologist again man. these damn heart problems are gonna be the death of me. hopefully not:hope:

if not them it will be these stinking ass blue jays. :gaah:
good luck with that.. i know how health problems can go.. best of luck :suds:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe tito hasnt mailed it in quiet yet.. he bought the luggage .. just hasnt packed it yet??

:lol: Where theres unpacked luggage theres hope

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would of hung out long ago Hammer, but for the likes of Uno & Snoogins - the black plagues of cBS. Plenty of drama already w/o a cpl Drama Queens in a battle to the emotional death LOL

Been trying to get more of my glogger buds over here for months now. Some did (but dont post much) - others didnt come at all. Im assuming because (even as RedSox, Royals & Indians fans) they didnt never went near the Daily Thread at the other place either

Will keep plugging SportsHoopla though
i think a lot of them are still hoping that cbs will restore the boards.. sadly..

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more updates lol

heatwave is another asshole who enjoys talking shit every february that the blow jays will take first in the AL east by september. you can't miss him, he's the only guy with lebron juice on his chin.

meh... blue jays you may be right.. but lebron, not so much. haven't you learned anything over the years.. i am a DWade kinda dude. not a lebron guy. :doh:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck with that.. i know how health problems can go.. best of luck :suds:
thanks.. got about 5 doctors appointments next week alone. geeeeesh. they are gonna milk me dry. good thing marriott provides great health insurance or i would be up shits creek

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have his word that the jays will be in first by the end of september.

"there's nothing wrong with the bullpen" ~HW

over worked. it was bound to catch up to them sooner or later. they were the best for about 2 months. not so much now.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed capto .. post more.. grab RJ and the crew while you are at it..

RJ, BSTN, Water, KJ...bunch of em signed up here months ago. We got to convince them its safe to go back in the water & theres now a daily thread with a fun bunch of fun assholes. They could get into that

Pardon me using your name in 'vain' Hammer, but DB - you & me need to hammer it into their thick heads to get the fuck over here & have some fun

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the jays really could use the pitching.. but they have most of the salary tied up into bats..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RJ, BSTN, Water, KJ...bunch of em signed up here months ago. We got to convince them its safe to go back in the water & theres now a daily thread with a fun bunch of fun assholes. They could get into that

Pardon me using your name in 'vain' Hammer, but DB - you & me need to hammer it into their thick heads to get the fuck over here & have some fun

aggreed.. they dont really post oin the red sox board wither.. its mostly just on the game tracker.. which sucks.. cause a lot of times recently im too tired at the end of the day to stick around much..

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think a lot of them are still hoping that cbs will restore the boards.. sadly..

Global warming will totally take over before that happens

This got it all over cBS anyways... All we need here are game glogs & cBS would dry up & blow away

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure hes good peoples.. i try to give everyone a chance.. unless they come in and pretty much cry about things and refuse to talk sports.. *cough*

"dude.. the air has set this ship into the land of no return. next year folks next year
bawling.gif
"

and then we get this every august HAHAHA

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aggreed.. they dont really post oin the red sox board wither.. its mostly just on the game tracker.. which sucks.. cause a lot of times recently im too tired at the end of the day to stick around much..

Talking on a team board gets boring. A daily thread like this you talk about all kind of shit. & we all know how much we thrive on that just from the little we're allowed to get away with on cBS glogs

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Global warming will totally take over before that happens

This got it all over cBS anyways... All we need here are game glogs & cBS would dry up & blow away

hammer, get on it. we need game logs and naked women.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude.. the air has set this ship into the land of no return. next year folks next year :bawling:

"Next year folks next year"

The inscription on The Heatster's tombstone.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the jays really could use the pitching.. but they have most of the salary tied up into bats..
not really. bautista is cheap and so is encarnarcion. the guys making the most money are buehrle dickey reyes johnson and romero.. this is a year when i really hate to say this we needed kyle drabek and drew hutchison to stem the tide of the losses of morrow, happ, johnson. everything that could go wrong. did go wrong. i just hope they don't break up the team. go get justin morneau who already said he would like to play for the jays. and get another pitcher. then go from there

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking on a team board gets boring. A daily thread like this you talk about all kind of shit. & we all know how much we thrive on that just from the little we're allowed to get away with on cBS glogs
thats understandable.. thought we get some pretty liely debates on the Pats board thansk to JDM and Mojo.. you can clearly see the cbs/ espn line there

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really. bautista is cheap and so is encarnarcion. the guys making the most money are buehrle dickey reyes johnson and romero.. this is a year when i really hate to say this we needed kyle drabek and drew hutchison to stem the tide of the losses of morrow, happ, johnson. everything that could go wrong. did go wrong. i just hope they don't break up the team. go get justin morneau who already said he would like to play for the jays. and get another pitcher. then go from there
i thought bautista wanted some outrageous money to stay?? maybe im thnking of someone else.. that happens mroe and more..