• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats understandable.. thought we get some pretty liely debates on the Pats board thansk to JDM and Mojo.. you can clearly see the cbs/ espn line there

i miss the NFL guys on cbs...

nfl solomon
GDK
patsownNFC
captain planet

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on talking the shit Heatster.

You know I love it.

It's what being a fan is all about.

i won't back down. which is why i am hear to take my lumps. and dish em out:10:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO CHANCE IN HELL.. big blue baby.. superbowl at home this year:10:

i cant talk too much shit about the giants... they beat the pats twice.. and the fans at the satidum are good people to watch a game with.. but damn i hate that team..

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm pretty sure we all hate the jets.

the giants are a great organization, minus the fact they share a field with the lowly jets in a place that is not in new york. so they really aren't that great lol

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would of hung out long ago Hammer, but for the likes of Uno & Snoogins - the black plagues of cBS. Plenty of drama already w/o a cpl Drama Queens in a battle to the emotional death LOL

Been trying to get more of my glogger buds over here for months now. Some did (but dont post much) - others didnt come at all. Im assuming because (even as RedSox, Royals & Indians fans) they didnt never went near the Daily Thread at the other place either

Will keep plugging SportsHoopla though

Right on. :suds: With Down leaving, 99% of that shit will be a thing of the past now anyway.

i feel the same way.. got bad news tho.. gotta see a cardiologist again man. these damn heart problems are gonna be the death of me. hopefully not:hope:

if not them it will be these stinking ass blue jays. :gaah:

Sorry to hear that. He's going to tell you you can't do/eat anything fun, isn't he?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are these game logs you speak of? :scratch:

if you go to cbs while a game is in progress.. it shows you pictorily whats going on in the game.. though there is major lag.. but on the bottom is a game log where people who are signed in can talk back and forth.. with out haveing to hit refresh.. the message continuously scroll it saves having to go back and read pages of stuff. more of an instant messenger type thing that everyone can see..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CBS had it set up where you could go into like a box score, with a live pitch by pitch text feed, and a chat function where the people who go in could talk to each other.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit and run? I post in both places, as I said last week was the plan....and I'm more active here the past couple of days than probably 90% of your membership.

Your mods are fucking women...

Yes, we fuck women. But we support your right to suck dicks to your heart's content.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go over & check it out. You got to sign up but that dont mean you got to post. It'll just let you see the dynamics of the glog chatboards. Convos flow - no having to refresh the page.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we fuck women. But we support your right to suck dicks to your heart's content.

i think hes retreated back to the other site.. its been quiet in here for a bit now.. possibly trying to get reinforcemnts for an "e-board" raid or some other juvinile stunt... like posting you are ghey.. you mods are women and other equally unimpressive rants

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back l8r. Work calls. Hate when they interrupt my day like that :gaah: