• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down, you're doing it wrong. If you want to get banned, the best way is to post some racy gifs, like this one:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we fuck women. But we support your right to suck dicks to your heart's content.

Careful, don't make him mad, 24/7. He's "more active than 99% of the members here" and he might "defy" us again by posting at Zig's and I'd lose more sleep. I haven't slept in weeks, ya know. It's because I take this way too seriously, unlike Down who never gets worked up.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think hes retreated back to the other site.. its been quiet in here for a bit now.. possibly trying to get reinforcemnts for an "e-board" raid or some other juvinile stunt... like posting you are ghey.. you mods are women and other equally unimpressive rants

He's called me and every other poster who's had the pleasure of interacting with him a "fucking retard" at least 2 dozen times over the years...

A week or 2 ago he called me a "complete faggot"

Which was odd, because everybody knows I'm 42% faggot.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS had it set up where you could go into like a box score, with a live pitch by pitch text feed, and a chat function where the people who go in could talk to each other.

Go over & check it out. You got to sign up but that dont mean you got to post. It'll just let you see the dynamics of the glog chatboards. Convos flow - no having to refresh the page.

fox has that they call it game trax

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dang it no gif... darn my luck!! it was probably a dude anyway..

as far as sports anyone see the cat fight in the nationals dug out.. what a bunch of fucking women..

wait did i do that right??

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or how about this one.. the number one pick by the astros is getting shut down.. .. if hes your number one pick regardless if hes in the minors.. why would you shut him down.. thats one thing of baseball i dont understand..

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dang it no gif... darn my luck!! it was probably a dude anyway..

as far as sports anyone see the cat fight in the nationals dug out.. what a bunch of fucking women..

wait did i do that right??

No, if it had been a dude, Hammer wouldn't have deleted it and called me an asshole.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, if it had been a dude, Hammer wouldn't have deleted it and called me an asshole.

unless of course you are an asshole.. im not accusing.. im just saying.. i dont know you so i cant call you an asshole.. but if in fact you are an asshole that could be a reason for him calling you that..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless of course you are an asshole.. im not accusing.. im just saying.. i dont know you so i cant call you an asshole.. but if in fact you are an asshole that could be a reason for him calling you that..

Hu's not an asshole.

He likes assholes...and rainbows...

But he's not an actual asshole

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I neither confirm nor deny the accusation, yet feel that the epithet was unwarranted regarding the particular "offense."

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I neither confirm nor deny the accusation, yet feel that the epithet was unwarranted regarding the particular "offense."

my appologies if you were offended as that was not the intent as it was not i that called you taht.. but the misunderstanding is understandable.. now talk some sports!

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys jsut makes this board so much.. fun .. i guess si the word.. entertaining.. somethign along those lines.. my guess hes another one of those other site posters that are just coming over to stir shit up..

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my appologies if you were offended as that was not the intent as it was not i that called you taht.. but the misunderstanding is understandable.. now talk some sports!

You have not offended.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys jsut makes this board so much.. fun .. i guess si the word.. entertaining.. somethign along those lines.. my guess hes another one of those other site posters that are just coming over to stir shit up..

Having fun while doing this is what it's all about to me.

I like bullshitting...trading insults...talking sports etc etc.

But as long as it's actually fun. It hasn't been fun here or at CBS for awhile now.