• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I don't think there's anything "sudden" about it. He's never liked you, it's just that now you're giving them cause.

Ox will post both places. Scal will post both places. I will post both, but I doubt any of us three get banned. There are probably more.

:lol:

Furthering the notion that I ban whoever I don't like.

You clowns should get out more.

Down is now craving his ban badge. Two days with those degenerates and he's begging to get locked up with them. And I don't doubt for a second that they're over there slobbing his knob so he doesn't come back here.:laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not what you are doing.. its the way you are going about doing it.. you are butthurt because you feel you were wronged and you wotn let it go.. you post good points but then f it up by andding insults.. understandable you are upset.. and that might be your personality.. but coming in and blathering about how oppesiv eit is here and how much you ahve been wronged.. just post and shut up about it and it will all blow over..

Yeah, I can understand why him and Rock are so upset.

I mean, the mistreatment has been vicious.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sure sucks...

Could a shoutbox be set up for individual games? Something to think on anyways

most team fans make a game thread for their game on sundays for football and coment while the game is on .. so then you get the banter between the 2 teams that are playing

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude just read that 3rd-grade shit and here's his reaction.

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

is that rex ryan's brother? he looks too skinny....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what would bring all the cBS laggers straight over. They love that shit

LOL - the old CBS gamechat was why I signed up for CBS in the first place. I had no intention of posting on the boards - just wanted to keep up to date with the game (couldn't watch from work) and then trash talk some of the morons on the gamechat. Little did I know years later I would become this.

Not a fan of the livefyre change, but CBS still seems to have the best game blog/gamechat/glog whatever.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I don't think there's anything "sudden" about it. He's never liked you, it's just that now you're giving them cause.

Ox will post both places. Scal will post both places. I will post both, but I doubt any of us three get banned. There are probably more.

The difference is people actually want you, Ox, and Scal to post both places...

Neither place wants Down.

The reasons are self evident.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - the old CBS gamechat was why I signed up for CBS in the first place. I had no intention of posting on the boards - just wanted to keep up to date with the game (couldn't watch from work) and then trash talk some of the morons on the gamechat. Little did I know years later I would become this.

Not a fan of the livefyre change, but CBS still seems to have the best game blog/gamechat/glog whatever.

That about sums it up for me, too. I still use their scoreboards for most sports. Although, it was hard to keep up with some glogs.

Oh, and you Bosstenners ruined it for most people.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That about sums it up for me, too. I still use their scoreboards for most sports. Although, it was hard to keep up with some glogs.

During some of the Sox - Yankee games the gamechat was spinning like a fucking slot machine. Couldn't keep up.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

How about we take Rock and they take Down?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit.. now i have to go glow in the dark for a bit.. save me some popcorn... maybe this will all have blown over when i get back tonight..

Will be pulling for you, man! :suds:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're good at ruining stuff

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Down. That might put me in the minority, but seriously, he's no worse than any of the other guys that we've posted with. He never bothers me. But then again, none of you guys have ever really bothered me for more than a few seconds. If I don't like what was said, I move on.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

How about we take Rock and they take Down?

I'd love for Rock to come back around....and most of those guys for that matter.

The problem with the group came from the same 3,4,5 people.

They would end up dominating the threads though, so it became Bostoney.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're good at ruining stuff

Maybe you could find another Reds fan friend and you two could ruin a Cards gamechat. I'm sure there's at least one more of you out there if you look hard enough.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you could find another Reds fan friend and you two could ruin a Cards gamechat. I'm sure there's at least one more of you out there if you look hard enough.

I already did that.

Got challenged to a fight by "stlcmnatcha"

:yahoo:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During some of the Sox - Yankee games the gamechat was spinning like a fucking slot machine. Couldn't keep up.

This is why I gave up on the glogs.

Remember when you had to get to All-Star level in order to glog, but you could have your rep ruined by being reported? And then we would report guys who were crying because they couldn't glog? And then they'd cry some more to the admins, saying "I just want to glog!"

Good times.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love for Rock to come back around....and most of those guys for that matter.

The problem with the group came from the same 3,4,5 people.

They would end up dominating the threads though, so it became Bostoney.

I checked their thread the day Rock went back. I could almost hear the Boston accent. The whole entire thread was 100% Boston-related. Rock even made some post about all the reasons he felt Boston was the center of the fucking universe. I shit you not!!!

I don't miss that shit at all. It's hard to listen to. In their minds, life might exist outside Boston but it's not life worth living.