• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KU whats up with the twitter # do people still use that??

dblake, KU is JD aka johnny dickshot. he hates people who posts # but does so himself because he's an asshole.

:lol:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchebags like Uno & basketcases like Snoogins are two of the reasons most stayed far, far away. Should of been more selective about who you included in your select little group :whistle:

Ding ding ding ding!!!!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My younger brother is an Indians fan, and he sent me a text this morning saying almost the exact same thing verbatim.

What's with you guys and your delusions after one game?

One game is one more step forward to the way things were before the start of our slide & KC's surge. Plus its always reason for celebration when the mighty Tigs fall :suds:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dblake, KU is JD aka johnny dickshot. he hates people who posts # but does so himself because he's an asshole.

Ding ding ding ding!!!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchebags like Uno & basketcases like Snoogins are two of the reasons most stayed far, far away. Should of been more selective about who you included in your select little group :whistle:

Some, myself included, didn't want them to follow us here...

One, decided on his own that they should...and thus, the drama made its way here....

I won't apologize for others...and I never debated uno's banning here...some of the ones after the fact? Yeah...women.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well that makes sense.. now i knwo when those guys are blasting JD.. i know who they are talking about.. the animosity really runs deep..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Down was fully on board when they got banned.

Now he hangs out with them and talks about how they got brutally mistreated.

And he's even starting to pick up on the e-insults of the mods here who've tolerated his bullshit since day 1.

And he says I take this way too seriously. :pound:

"I'm more active here than 90% of your members." - Down

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit and run? I post in both places, as I said last week was the plan....and I'm more active here the past couple of days than probably 90% of your membership.

Your mods are fucking women...

ha ha ha ... here have some cheese and crackers with that whine

cheese-and-crackers-2_250w.gif

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game is one more step forward to the way things were before the start of our slide & KC's surge. Plus its always reason for celebration when the mighty Tigs fall :suds:

I'd be shooting for that WC spot.

Tigers rotation is too deep for the long losing streak necessary for them to fall out of 1st.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capto didnt see you on the sox tracker last night saw t your team won.. if i am remembering right..

I was there on & off DB...even sent prayers for your upcoming treatments :nod:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some, myself included, didn't want them to follow us here...

One, decided on his own that they should...and thus, the drama made its way here....

I won't apologize for others...and I never debated uno's banning here...some of the ones after the fact? Yeah...women.

i guess what i dont understand.. you dont like they way things are run here.. you are bashing people calling them women.. you seem to stir the pot.. and like to get people riled up.. but you continue to post here...

the definition of insane is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results..

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've called them (and hammer for that matter) that (and much worse) repeatedly for 4 months...if they choose to ban me now, it has nothing to do with me "wanting to get banned" or me calling them fucking women...

No, I'm not trying to get banned...just keeping facts straight for those that inquire...like you did...

You DAMAN. Keep talking out against the oppression of a over bearing Admin on a Sports forum and his minions MODS who follow and of course people like me who are neither and just laugh at tool bags like you

:L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shooting for that WC spot.

Tigers rotation is too deep for the long losing streak necessary for them to fall out of 1st.

We are starting to see some divisions firm up. Same with the NL East. The Braves are too good to fail at this point. If they win half their games they take the division.

Was disappointed to see the Pirates lose in extras last night. They had every chance. I think with Sept call-ups they need to give major rest to the starters (especially the kid) and the pen.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there on & off DB...even sent prayers for your upcoming treatments :nod:

CaptO, now that there's been a purge here, you should hang out more often and get some other legit posters to fill the bullshit vacuum some of these clowns created.

Since Down is more active here than 90% of the posters, it's a big void to fill, ya know? :L

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good morning dirt bags.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, some teams have played 120 games. Where did the season go? :omg:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought the pirates would hold on and win last night.. but agree the divisions are really taking shape.. and none of them other then the AL east are a surprise

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you down (for not answering my stupid questions)