• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting more pressure from other mods to ban Rock and Down for the little hit-n-run bullshit posts of theirs.

But of course I'll never do it because I'm terrified they might leave. :rolleyes2:

"Defy me." OMG that ranks as the most absurd thing since Pete's campaign to get banned. Just wow.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questionable. You have forgotten what the threads devolved into, Down. It was literally a "legit" post followed by a long-ass post restating the same old tired negative bullshit from Uno, Snoogins, VP or Pete. It was all day every day and I got sick of that and people asking me why the fuck those assholes got to play by a different set of rules.

I lose sleep because I'm partying like a rockstar every day that the numbers continue to go thru the roof here. Visits, visitors, pageviews, time-on-site, active users, etc.

"Defy" me. My gawd you've turned into such a fool, Down. I'm embarrassed for you, man. You have virtually zero respect on either site anymore with your following of Rock's every move. You hide behind that clown and it's tough to watch what you've done to yourself.

A. I've forgotten nothing, and your bannings did exactly squa-fucking-doosh to end those tired arguments...

Rock followed me over there.....:whistle:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please dont tell me it is the luls site. Cause that site is such a fucking joke it is beyond stupid.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey down,

images

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on most accounts

Hammer banned a couple of "our" CBS refugee's in here...questionable whether they deserved it or not...but his site, his rules...

A new site was created by them...

Hammer cries himself to sleep that some in here had the audacity to post in both locations and started banning them

Some that weren't, got fed up with the bannings and went out in a blaze of glory here

A slow trickle of the remaining regulars have started posting over there more frequently instead of here...some of the remainders that weren't posting over there at all started to as it seems the group we've always posted with was migrating there.

hammer loses more sleep as more and more defy him and go over there...

oh ok.. so what i said.. but because of some bannings.. gotcha.. not trying to stir the pot.. just making observations..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting more pressure from other mods to ban Rock and Down for the little hit-n-run bullshit posts of theirs.

But of course I'll never do it because I'm terrified they might leave. :rolleyes2:

"Defy me." OMG that ranks as the most absurd thing since Pete's campaign to get banned. Just wow.

Hit and run? I post in both places, as I said last week was the plan....and I'm more active here the past couple of days than probably 90% of your membership.

Your mods are fucking women...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. I've forgotten nothing, and your bannings did exactly squa-fucking-doosh to end those tired arguments...

Rock followed me over there.....:whistle:

Which is what you're doing now, right? You thrive on that shit, Down.

It speaks to the total lack of character of those clowns over there that they welcomed you two with open arms after the non-stop shit you talked about them for fucking months on end.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh ok.. so what i said.. but because of some bannings.. gotcha.. not trying to stir the pot.. just making observations..

It started with the bannings...most (including myself) aren't going over there now because of the bannings per se, but because the group we've posted regularly with for a decade has, due largely to the bannings, remained together over there.

I'd hoped we could get back most of them here...but they've chosen to go elsewhere....

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit and run? I post in both places, as I said last week was the plan....and I'm more active here the past couple of days than probably 90% of your membership.

I am not a woman.. wait.. im not a Mod either.. nevermind.. carry on.. DOwn whens Peavy set to pitch again?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're either ignorant of the facts or you're filled with delusions of grandeur.

That second statement is going to get your ass banned when some of the other supermods get on. We're really, really sick of you, Down.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are obviously just trying to get banned so you can run over to what ever other board it is and cry that Hammerdown banned me.

Pathetic

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine having 6 kids in your bedroom every night hahaha

images

I'd like a boy... But we really don't want another money pit living in our house for the next 18 years either, so I'm likely gonna stay satisfied with my 2 daughters.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit i'm in tears. what a great morning.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're either ignorant of the facts or you're filled with delusions of grandeur.

That second statement is going to get your ass banned when some of the other supermods get on. We're really, really sick of you, Down.
i was once filled with delusins of grandure.. then realized it was just acid.. what a downer that was..

ok back to sports.. I noticed that the Padres are in front of the Giants.. what ever happened to the dazed and confused dude that was pitching for them ?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...

The hard charging Reds have moved to within 3.5 of the collapsing Pirates.

Red Sox, Yankees, Braves, Nats, and Indians win...

Royals, Orioles, and Rangers lose.

& the Tigers appear to be on a downhill slide. Balance is being restored in the ALC :clap:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are obviously just trying to get banned so you can run over to what ever other board it is and cry that Hammerdown banned me.

Pathetic

It's actually waaaaaaaaay more pathetic than anything Pete did.

Being is a two-faced ignorant piece of shit is just fine at Zig's. The only thing they care about is that he not post here.

Laughable. :pound:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like a boy... But we really don't want another money pit living in our house for the next 18 years either, so I'm likely gonna stay satisfied with my 2 daughters.

heres the list.. 11 YO girl.. 9 YO girl ... 6 YO twins boy .. 3 YO girl 1 YO girl.. sucks to be me.. the best part of the day is when i get home from work they try and tackle me with hugs.. makes everything worth it.. ok enough sappy shit.. fuck all of yous!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was once filled with delusins of grandure.. then realized it was just acid.. what a downer that was..

ok back to sports.. I noticed that the Padres are in front of the Giants.. what ever happened to the dazed and confused dude that was pitching for them ?

He's getting paid $20M a year to do shit for them. The Giants quietly had him on the block but no one is interested in that contract and he's not good enough to start for most teams.