• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On today's episode of The Young and the Rockless...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are obviously just trying to get banned so you can run over to what ever other board it is and cry that Hammerdown banned me.

Pathetic

Let him keep going...

On one hand he's bitching about Hammer getting off on his "e-authority"

On the other he's proving what a tough guy he is by constantly challenging hammers "e-authority"

#colossalpussy

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like a boy... But we really don't want another money pit living in our house for the next 18 years either, so I'm likely gonna stay satisfied with my 2 daughters.

LOL

reminds me of the end of john valby's song "barnacle bill"

i can't find a good youtube link.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your response doesn't make sense in relation to the statement I made.

Yes, he wants to get out of NYC and get back to LA because he signed with NY last year. How else would he want to do that? :scratch:

He's signed consecutive 1 year contracts with NY. Last year, he had equivalent offers from LA and NY, and chose NY.

With me yet?

:rollseyes:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heres the list.. 11 YO girl.. 9 YO girl ... 6 YO twins boy .. 3 YO girl 1 YO girl.. sucks to be me.. the best part of the day is when i get home from work they try and tackle me with hugs.. makes everything worth it.. ok enough sappy shit.. fuck all of yous!

:omg:

Do the older girls help out?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting paid $20M a year to do shit for them. The Giants quietly had him on the block but no one is interested in that contract and he's not good enough to start for most teams.

did "the beard" leave the giants as well ?? i reallyneed to catch up on the national league.. but if i did that i might start to hate hgh and the DH spot..

id be really screwed then..

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah.

Felt the same about Homer 3 years ago though, and he's turned out alright.

Still not as good as I'd hoped or he should be, but a solid pitcher nonetheless.

He and Hughes were 1 and 1A pitching prospects back in 06/07.

Despite Homer's no-hitters, they've both been largely underwhelming.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heres the list.. 11 YO girl.. 9 YO girl ... 6 YO twins boy .. 3 YO girl 1 YO girl.. sucks to be me.. the best part of the day is when i get home from work they try and tackle me with hugs.. makes everything worth it.. ok enough sappy shit.. fuck all of yous!

i'm curious, what made you have more after the twins?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& the Tigers appear to be on a downhill slide. Balance is being restored in the ALC :clap:

My younger brother is an Indians fan, and he sent me a text this morning saying almost the exact same thing verbatim.

What's with you guys and your delusions after one game?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:

Do the older girls help out?

babysitting and changing duties.. we also have the boys trained up on setting tables, washing dishes and washing clothes.. they all help out around the house.. me and the wife are way out numbered.. its a thin line otehrwise there could be a revolt and all hell would break lose... KU whats up with the twitter # do people still use that??

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is what you're doing now, right? You thrive on that shit, Down.

It speaks to the total lack of character of those clowns over there that they welcomed you two with open arms after the non-stop shit you talked about them for fucking months on end.

It's crap like this where I conclude you cry yourself to sleep over this shit..."total lack of character" .it's a fucking message board princess...absolutely nothing more to me than a way to kill dead time at work...

You take this shit far too seriously...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Hughes were 1 and 1A pitching prospects back in 06/07.

Despite Homer's no-hitters, they've both been largely underwhelming.

Homer has turned into a solid pitcher, but yeah, not great.

Compared to what he was though?

He's Koufax these days.

He at least gives a shot to win most starts.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It started with the bannings...most (including myself) aren't going over there now because of the bannings per se, but because the group we've posted regularly with for a decade has, due largely to the bannings, remained together over there.

Douchebags like Uno & basketcases like Snoogins are two of the reasons most stayed far, far away. Should of been more selective about who you included in your select little group :whistle:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him keep going...

On the other he's proving what a tough guy he is by constantly challenging hammers "e-authority"

#colossalpussy

I would bet the HD is not gonna drop the ban yet. Too much comedy left in watching his dumb posts. He is "Fighting the man" lmfao

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm curious, what made you have more after the twins?

it boils down to me being told i would never have kids.. had hodkins lymphoma when i was younger.. also im from a very large family.. mom is one of 9 dad is one of 11 so yeah .. its what i know.. but it got to be too much of a health risk for the kids and wife.. so yup no more..

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him keep going...

#colossalpussy

Yeah, and I'm ban-happy too. It's all part of the image of unbreakable "e-authority" that I work so hard to develop. A simple disagreement over sports opinions could get you banned around here.

Uno just flinched and I banned his ass! Took one word from Snoogins and VP and they were done just like that. My "e-authority" regime is brutal. No mercy!

"Fuck around with me and your ass is grass, pal!"

Down is laughably absurd. He's degenerated to begging to get banned for a gold star to show the outcasts at Zig's. It's pitiful.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crap like this where I conclude you cry yourself to sleep over this shit..."total lack of character" .it's a fucking message board princess...absolutely nothing more to me than a way to kill dead time at work...

You take this shit far too seriously...

heres an idea.. post some sports or GTFO..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are obviously just trying to get banned so you can run over to what ever other board it is and cry that Hammerdown banned me.

Pathetic

I've called them (and hammer for that matter) that (and much worse) repeatedly for 4 months...if they choose to ban me now, it has nothing to do with me "wanting to get banned" or me calling them fucking women...

No, I'm not trying to get banned...just keeping facts straight for those that inquire...like you did...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did "the beard" leave the giants as well ?? i reallyneed to catch up on the national league.. but if i did that i might start to hate hgh and the DH spot..

id be really screwed then..

Yes, the Dodgers, in all their wisdom just signed him.

That's the equivalent of me taking Down out to lunch. It just shouldn't happen.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchebags like Uno & basketcases like Snoogins are two of the reasons most stayed far, far away. Should of been more selective about who you included in your select little group :whistle:

Capto didnt see you on the sox tracker last night saw t your team won.. if i am remembering right..