• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma and Texas leave the Big 12 as a Package Deal/Where's the best place to land?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t-bones influence is at OSU, not in the BIG 12 or the Ok legislature He's a flipping texan.

The powers that be in the state government have long made it known that anywhere OU goes, so goes OSU.

Besides, t-bone is dying, and personally, I could care. He screwed over a lot of people when he was actively engaging in his greenmail tactics back in the 80's.

Fuck'em...
So I take it you don't exchange Christmas cards with Pickens?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t-bones influence is at OSU, not in the BIG 12 or the Ok legislature He's a flipping texan.

The powers that be in the state government have long made it known that anywhere OU goes, so goes OSU.

Besides, t-bone is dying, and personally, I could care. He screwed over a lot of people when he was actively engaging in his greenmail tactics back in the 80's.

Fuck'em...

So true. Pickens/Mesa Partners and then Carl Ichan r@ped Phillips 66 and it hurt a lot of good people in Oklahoma. Bartlesville was never the same again. I had dealings with him twice many years ago and I can verify the SOB is totally amoral. Anything goes (even lying and trying to change documents without telling the other side) so long as he thinks he can make a buck. And when he gets caught he just shrugs; there is no shame. He's a sorry excuse for a white man.