• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC

SEC

SEC

it must really chap your ass to know deep down that the 7th or 8th best team in the SEC is better than the 2nd or 3rd best team in some other conferences, huh?

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but I do think Alabama's schedule's been tougher. Can't really do much about it.

I do think Alabama's had an easier schedule than it's seen in years, though, but I can also say that for Ohio State.

I do believe FSU's schedule to be way overrated though. Clemson and Miami aren't worthy of their rankings. Clemson's still riding their win over Georgia. I would like to see FSU go against VT.

Oh well, all we can do is win the game in front of us and let the pieces fall.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it must really chap your ass to know deep down that the 7th or 8th best team in the SEC is better than the 2nd or 3rd best team in some other conferences, huh?

Who is the 7th or 8th best team in the SEC?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a bit of a stretch with any AQ conference aside the AAC. However, would put money on SEC #5 against B1G #2.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Are you fucking serious? Don't watch much football do you?

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bit of a stretch with any AQ conference aside the AAC. However, would put money on SEC #5 against B1G #2.

There's exactly 1 team in the SEC who would be heavily favored over Wisconsin. No argument whatsoever for any other sec team.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There's exactly 1 team in the SEC who would be heavily favored over Wisconsin. No argument whatsoever for any other sec team.

You can't talk sense to the SEC homers. They know everything. I live with them. They are hilarious. Because Bama dominates them, it makes all of them great!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could make a pretty good argument for Texas A&M being pretty heavily favored over Wisky. You lost to two offenses that have a similar, but less explosive offense than A&M does. i could see the aggies having a field day with that defense and scoring at a very high rate. Bama has a top 5 defense and they scored heavily on them early in the season(might not as easily now) but they can score on pretty much anyone.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL at this utter team SEC nutswinging nonsense.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could make a pretty good argument for Texas A&M being pretty heavily favored over Wisky. You lost to two offenses that have a similar, but less explosive offense than A&M does. i could see the aggies having a field day with that defense and scoring at a very high rate. Bama has a top 5 defense and they scored heavily on them early in the season(might not as easily now) but they can score on pretty much anyone.

But they can't stop anyone...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they can't stop anyone...

sure they can, they have stopped them enough to win all but two games, same as Wisky who supposedly has a top 5 defense. A team that can score pretty much at will on anyone is always dangerous.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sure they can, they have stopped them enough to win all but two games, same as Wisky who supposedly has a top 5 defense. A team that can score pretty much at will on anyone is always dangerous.

aTm gives up 30.9 per game. Wisconsin 15.2
aTm scores 49.2, Wisconsin 37.1

I think I'd go with the Badgers on this one.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm gives up 30.9 per game. Wisconsin 15.2
aTm scores 49.2, Wisconsin 37.1

I think I'd go with the Badgers on this one.

Sure when you look at stats(stats are for losers). I looked at similar offenses and who Wisky had lost to and they lost to two very similar style offenses that could score lots of points. Texas A&M has that kind of offense and can put points on the board at very high rates and very quickly. A&M is not easily stopped on offense. Defense they are not very good and I will give you that they can be scored on pretty easy, but enough to outscore A&M's offense is the question and I dont think Wisky has that in them. It would take well over 40 points to win the game.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure when you look at stats(stats are for losers). I looked at similar offenses and who Wisky had lost to and they lost to two very similar style offenses that could score lots of points. Texas A&M has that kind of offense and can put points on the board at very high rates and very quickly. A&M is not easily stopped on offense. Defense they are not very good and I will give you that they can be scored on pretty easy, but enough to outscore A&M's offense is the question and I dont think Wisky has that in them. It would take well over 40 points to win the game.

Would be interesting to see a healthy TAMU face a healthy Wisky.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interesting to see a healthy TAMU face a healthy Wisky.

Sure it would, i dont think it would be a close game though. I dont believe Wisky has the horse to win in a shootout with A&M. I could be wrong, but I dont think i am.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe FSU's schedule to be way overrated though. Clemson and Miami aren't worthy of their rankings. Clemson's still riding their win over Georgia. I would like to see FSU go against VT.

Oh, well thanks for clearing that up then.

This is one of those 'one loss to the #2 team in the country = overrated because you're not in my conference' type of threads, huh?

Gonna go out on a limb and say you think Wisconsin would crush Clemson, right?

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing that could kill A&M, is the what Stanford did to UO high powered offense. Won the ToP.. if UW controlled that they could handle the game with ease IMO. :noidea:

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it would, i dont think it would be a close game though. I dont believe Wisky has the horse to win in a shootout with A&M. I could be wrong, but I dont think i am.

Wisconsin lost two games at night on the road.. And Ohio State is definitely a better team than A&M. Wisconsin hasn't lost by more than a score in almost 4 seasons. I'm not saying Wisconsin would win but it'd be a damn good game. I'm a fan of JFF and the matchup of him and Borland would be fun to see.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, well thanks for clearing that up then.

This is one of those 'one loss to the #2 team in the country = overrated because you're not in my conference' type of threads, huh?

Gonna go out on a limb and say you think Wisconsin would crush Clemson, right?

Clemson was blown out by the only good team they've played - at home. So what else do they have to hang their hat on?

I do think Wisky would beat Clemson. They'd run them over without a doubt.