• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason thread, WR hunt, Cap Space now $4.768M not counting JJ and Jacobs

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i never fucking said smith is an all pro.

crabtree had concerns coming out of college about his ability to seperate and his quickness in and out of his breaks. was smith the cause of that as well? because it seems like u want to pin crabtree's struggles on smith.

No, you haven't. But you said Crabtree is worse than a 4th WR, yet he put up pretty good numbers with Smith. Clearly Smith must be working miracles to get a WR who can't separate, can't get in and out of his breaks and has questionable hands the kind of numbers Crabtree put up.

Maybe you're taken out your frustration at the failure of JJ Stokes - who you loved as much as you love Smith now - on Crabtree.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell are u talking about? i loved jj stokes? huh? can u keep talking out of your ass please? it seems to be your best talent

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what the hell are u talking about? i loved jj stokes? huh? can u keep talking out of your ass please? it seems to be your best talent

Yeah, you were a big Stokes fan on ESPN's board. I guess you're just drawn to mediocrity. First Stokes, now Smith.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wasnt a big fan of stokes. he would have been an upgrade over crabtree, which isn't saying much...

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. You've done such a great job of illustrating that Crabtree hasn't improved since he entered the league. You stated he hadn't, then did absolutely nothing to back it up. Nothing.

Imac_21 you are not getting it - you kicked my ass! I felt confident Michael Crabtree's overall best season was his rookie season. But then you come along and tell me not only has Crabtree improved since 2009 but that every single aspect of his game has improved. Well, before I could even think of a response, BOOM, you hit me right between the eyes with the More Catches/More Yards argument. Boo-Yaa! Check-Mate! I've been Pwned! You had me at hello!

Dude, there is just no coming back from that argument. I mean seriously, More Catches/More Yards?!? When I read that I wavered a little and then I just fell down. For all I know I might be in a coma right now. Do you have any idea how incredibly rare it is for a receiver to record both More Catches AND More Yards in the same season? Of course you do; you're no fool.

If it is alright with you I'm just going to follow you around and take notes.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Imac_21 you are not getting it - you kicked my ass! I felt confident Michael Crabtree's overall best season was his rookie season. But then you come along and tell me not only has Crabtree improved since 2009 but that every single aspect of his game has improved. Well, before I could even think of a response, BOOM, you hit me right between the eyes with the More Catches/More Yards argument. Boo-Yaa! Check-Mate! I've been Pwned! You had me at hello!

Dude, there is just no coming back from that argument. I mean seriously, More Catches/More Yards?!? When I read that I wavered a little and then I just fell down. For all I know I might be in a coma right now. Do you have any idea how incredibly rare it is for a receiver to record both More Catches AND More Yards in the same season? Of course you do; you're no fool.

Hey 'mac, after all these years I finally found it! This should help in this thread:
sarcasma.jpg

I would've dropped the sarcasm detector on this one, but the thing would've probably exploded. :)

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Try not to be such a tool. I realize that will be tough for you.

You criticize citing stats, but you have offered nothing whatsoever to suggest that Crabtree was better as a rookie than he was last year. As usual, you criticize others, but never actually support your own positions. Remember that chickenshit behavior we talked about earlier? You're doing it again.

And speaking of, I'm still waiting to hear what WRs have succeeded and improved with Smith at QB, since Crabtree clearly hasn't done either. Or just continue to dodge the questions.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try not to be such a tool. I realize that will be tough for you.

You criticize citing stats, but you have offered nothing whatsoever to suggest that Crabtree was better as a rookie than he was last year. As usual, you criticize others, but never actually support your own positions. Remember that chickenshit behavior we talked about earlier? You're doing it again.

And speaking of, I'm still waiting to hear what WRs have succeeded and improved with Smith at QB, since Crabtree clearly hasn't done either. Or just continue to dodge the questions.

You said both Morgan & Davis hadn't improved at all with Smith as their QB - that is good enough for me - Victory is yours!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You said both Morgan & Davis hadn't improved at all with Smith as their QB - that is good enough for me - Victory is yours!

No, I didn't. Both have improved. I did say that Morgan's improvement over the past two years was somewhat slower than I would have hoped/expected. I never said anything about Davis' improvement.

But now you're adding spreading falsehoods to your laundry lists of ways to avoid ANSWERING THE QUESTION POSED.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't. Both have improved. I did say that Morgan's improvement over the past two years was somewhat slower than I would have hoped/expected. I never said anything about Davis' improvement.

But now you're adding spreading falsehoods to your laundry lists of ways to avoid ANSWERING THE QUESTION POSED.

So now you're saying that both Morgan and Davis have improved with Smith as their QB? Which is it? Have they improved with Smith as their QB or haven't they? I don't care about the commentary just answer the question.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'm glad you could admit you're an ignorant tool. Maybe it would be best if you just didn't post opinions on here anymore, since clearly you aren't actually capable of backing up anything you say.

But maybe I'm out of line. Maybe it's too much to expect someone to actually back up a statement like "Crabtree is the only receiver to play with Smith who hasn't improved."

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I was overzealous in disagreeing with your statement because I found it so out of line. Please, tell us how Crabtree has not improved in his 3 years in the NFL. Remember, as per your standards, for this statement to be true he must not have improved in any category. Statistical or otherwise.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So now you're saying that both Morgan and Davis have improved with Smith as their QB? Which is it? Have they improved with Smith as their QB or haven't they? I don't care about the commentary just answer the question.

I very much appreciate the irony of you demanding answers to questions when you have done such a poor job of evading them yourself.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you could admit you're an ignorant tool. Maybe it would be best if you just didn't post opinions on here anymore, since clearly you aren't actually capable of backing up anything you say.

But maybe I'm out of line. Maybe it's too much to expect someone to actually back up a statement like "Crabtree is the only receiver to play with Smith who hasn't improved."

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I was overzealous in disagreeing with your statement because I found it so out of line. Please, tell us how Crabtree has not improved in his 3 years in the NFL. Remember, as per your standards, for this statement to be true he must not have improved in any category. Statistical or otherwise.

That is not longer my opinion - I have seen the light, thanks to you my new bff - In fact, I have already used your argument on another board against some idiot who thought Crabtree hadn't improved much since '09 - I just told the guy that he was full of shit and that every single aspect of Crabtree's game has improved and whipped out your "More Catches/More Yards" argument and Bam! That guy was owned!!

Now, why he called me an assclown I'll never know - obviously he doesn't know who YOU are. Thanks again for setting me straight. I look forward to learning so much more from you.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very much appreciate the irony of you demanding answers to questions when you have done such a poor job of evading them yourself.

No irony, I meant it.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is not longer my opinion - I have seen the light, thanks to you my new bff - In fact, I have already used your argument on another board against some idiot who thought Crabtree hadn't improved much since '09 - I just told the guy that he was full of shit and that every single aspect of Crabtree's game has improved and whipped out your "More Catches/More Yards" argument and Bam! That guy was owned!!

Now, why he called me an assclown I'll never know - obviously he doesn't know who YOU are. Thanks again for setting me straight. I look forward to learning so much more from you.

He obviously called you an assclown because he's read your other posts and knows you're an assclown. Maybe he's asked you to defend your statements before and you evaded his questions.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No irony, I meant it.

I believe you did. If you were intentionally being ironic it would demonstrate a level of intelligence you haven't demonstrated anywhere else in this discussion.

You sincerely asking someone to answer your question, when you have gone above and beyond in avoiding answering questions to you reenforces the (lack of) intelligence you have shown thus far.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

As I have always maintained, they have improved. Funny thing about rookies. They get better.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
By the way, that's a good example of answering a question. Try it sometime.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He obviously called you an assclown because he's read your other posts and knows you're an assclown. Maybe he's asked you to defend your statements before and you evaded his questions.

No, I don't think that was it because when I told him that I got my argument from you (figuring he knew you) he said, "well then that Imac_21 guy is an assclown!" Well, as you can imagine that is when I opened up a can of whoop-ass on the guy and told him nobody talks that way about my bff!

Don't you worry little dude I've got your back! I know damn well your More Catches/More Yards argument is pure brilliance and bullet proof!!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Allow me to translate for you: "I can't actually support any of my claims, so I'll just keep spouting off."

Yeah, Bem, we know.