• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Trade Thread: Draft Edition

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*hugs* Love you man. It's okay. It's of course easy for me to say. And I know, that's another option. It's a thought...but once again, more costly in terms of return. We'll see. It is however a safer option in that a trade is for a solidified player, waiting until FA starts is a risk.

The Dumoulin kid is the real deal. He's going to be good. I really like Maata. I actually would have preferred him over Reinhart. Then again I would have preferred any of the other defenseman taken in the top 10 over Reinhart, Ceci too.:L

I expect Parise to either stay in NJ or sign with Minny. Detroit is a possibility of course as well. I'll be surprised if he signs with any team in the Atlantic Division. Zach is a loyal guy.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand Anaheim's dismissal of the guy. He's incredible. Also: I highly doubt JvR is enough. Obviously it wouldn't be just him, but I don't think JvR could be the center piece to that.

Well just like how we were talking abotu Staal yesterday, hopefully this drops Ryan's value. Gotta see how this plays out. I certainly think JVR could be the center piece, but obviously we add.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand Anaheim's dismissal of the guy. He's incredible. Also: I highly doubt JvR is enough. Obviously it wouldn't be just him, but I don't think JvR could be the center piece to that.

I don't blame Ryan one bit. They've treated him like crap. At one point last season he was playing on the 4th line. This is a guy who's scored 30 or more goals 4 straight years.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just like how we were talking abotu Staal yesterday, hopefully this drops Ryan's value. Gotta see how this plays out. I certainly think JVR could be the center piece, but obviously we add.

I guess I'm getting a bit desensitized to JvR's value because every single Flyers deal I see begins with it...Need a Nash? Sure! Here's our JvR! Ryan? SURE! JvR for you! Yandle? JVR ALL AROUND!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Ryan one bit. They've treated him like crap. At one point last season he was playing on the 4th line. This is a guy who's scored 30 or more goals 4 straight years.

Funny...now they're gonna expect a great return for a guy they diminished the value of.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm getting a bit desensitized to JvR's value because every single Flyers deal I see begins with it...Need a Nash? Sure! Here's our JvR! Ryan? SURE! JvR for you! Yandle? JVR ALL AROUND!

Well he is our Nazem Kadri :) Of our 3 young guns (JVR, Schenn, Couturier) JVR gets traded everyday and twice on Sundays. My fear is that with selecting Laughton today Schenn will be a bit more expendable (Both Mike Richards like guys) Holmgren seems to be staying put on not moving Schenn or Couturier.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is our Nazem Kadri :) Of our 3 young guns (JVR, Schenn, Couturier) JVR gets traded everyday and twice on Sundays. My fear is that with selecting Laughton today Schenn will be a bit more expendable (Both Mike Richards like guys) Holmgren seems to be staying put on not moving Schenn or Couturier.

Still a bit uncertain as to what that man's goal is with the team...not that I have ANY idea what my GMs goal is at the moment. I could see JvR being the centerpiece for Yandle:

‏@azc_mclellan
The only way Yandle leaves, IMO, is if someone offers a top-line player. Without a bonafide scorer, no way.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man, what an article that is on ryan.. i hadn't seen that

now i'm all excited again! woo! hockey in june!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The Dumoulin kid is the real deal. He's going to be good. I really like Maata. I actually would have preferred him over Reinhart. Then again I would have preferred any of the other defenseman taken in the top 10 over Reinhart, Ceci too.:L
Really? Reinhart was probably my #1 of the group.
If Dumba's game translates then he would take that spot, but I think he may not be able to blow people up in the bigs like he has in Jr.

yeah really. they should trade him for Mason Raymond or something. :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a bit uncertain as to what that man's goal is with the team...not that I have ANY idea what my GMs goal is at the moment. I could see JvR being the centerpiece for Yandle:

‏@azc_mclellan
The only way Yandle leaves, IMO, is if someone offers a top-line player. Without a bonafide scorer, no way.

JVR can pass as a top line bonafide scorer...right? :p

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR can pass as a top line bonafide scorer...right? :p

I just mean you guys have a better shot at getting Yandle with JvR than Ryan. Ducks want D. Do...you guys have D in the system? Sincerely no idea.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just mean you guys have a better shot at getting Yandle with JvR than Ryan. Ducks want D. Do...you guys have D in the system? Sincerely no idea.

Remember how Flyers fans wanted Maatta really badly...?

Nothing really of note with dmen in the system, but really a Yandle to us is more important than Ryan.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you want "IF they pan out they'll be 4/5 guys", then the flyers might have more d-prospects then the pens.. if you want something more.. legit.. then no, not really..

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dustin Leed‏@D_LEED

Yandle/Weber: know nothing about it; Nash, Flyers deal wasn't enough; Ryan: wants out of ANA, stay tuned, Flyers won't give up 10 or 14.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Reinhart was probably my #1 of the group.
If Dumba's game translates then he would take that spot, but I think he may not be able to blow people up in the bigs like he has in Jr.

From what I saw of Reinhart during the Memorial Cup I thought of Ty Wishart. I really hope I'm wrong. He's 6'4 205LBs, but I didn't notice him hitting anyone out their. I'm not saying he's got to be a physical force all the time, but a mean streak now & then would be nice. I'm really not sure what his upside is. I imagine you know much more about him than I do. Please fill me in.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TPBadam
Asked if he might have more excitement today [Saturday], Shero replied: “We’re going to try.”

I...should've went to bed about 2 hours ago. Dang.